[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female companionship replacement for having a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6575.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6575.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
I'm a khvirgin, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date in my life. I have depression and am a loser in all aspects.

My sister is 7 years older, she's quite popular and successful in life. We're quite close, I share all my feelings and emotions with her and she comforts me when I'm sad. She drives me around and accompanied me to the movies, and she sometimes takes me out for dinner. Many times we stay up all night talking and end up falling asleep in the same bed together, and sometimes I cuddle her and spoon her. Sometimes I even kiss her on the cheek or she'd kiss me on the cheek. She's very warm to me and I love hugging her, she's the only person who's seen me cry.

Of course our relationship is that of loving platonic siblings and has no remotely sexual aspects and never has. But I can't imagine ever loving another girl, even if she's a gf or wife that I have sex with, as much as my big sister, and I can't ever imagine myself having that sort of same close relationship with another woman.
>>
is she hot

show pics

also kys blogposter
>>
Where is your pic from? is it uncensored hentai?
>>
Would you...if she offered? Be honest.
>>
>>35489456
I feel you OP. I feel like with any other woman but my older sister, I'd have to constantly think about saving face and not coming off as unmanly or needy.

I can pretty much treat her as a cool older friend who looks out for me, and if we get sick of each other we can keep distance without feeling pressure to move the relationship forward.
>>
>>35489548
If in a magical world where I knew there would be no consequences and we could go back the next day to our normal relationship as if nothing happened, then yes. She's beautiful and very physically attractive and I've even had a few wet dreams involving her, but I can't control those.
>>
>>35489456
Uhh, pic please.
>>
>>35489456
How did you reach that point with your sister? I think my sister would probably be open to a relationship like that, she's always dated guys that look like me but dumps them because they never care about her as much as I do. I might've already missed my chance though, when I got out of high school she asked me if I wanted to room with her at college when I was old enough (I'm three years younger than her) and I declined because CC was cheaper.

>>35489548
One time I had a dream where my sister came onto me, crawled into my bed and pulled down my pants and tried to fuck me. I couldn't get hard for her. I don't feel any sexual attraction to my sister, she objectively looks good and has a cute, petite body.
>>
>>35489456
Your story is hawt as fuck.
>>
you are literally gay if you do not grab her pussy the next time you see her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.