[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so women actually do enjoy being raped?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-00-52-14.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-00-52-14.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Wait so women actually do enjoy being raped?
>>
>>35489200
If they did it wouldn't be called rape, dumbass.
>>
>>35489200
yes they do but they dont want to admit it. and it being illegal turns them on even more
>>
As with most things, only if its by Chad
>>
Yes it's natural
They want the best mate so if it's a weakling beta they can just fight off what is the point
>>
File: Cover_ClaimingBeautyLrg.jpg (105KB, 375x629px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_ClaimingBeautyLrg.jpg
105KB, 375x629px
>>35489200
just read the sleeping beauty trilogy by anne rice if you want to know what every princess wants & desires
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-01-24-22.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-01-24-22.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Being a slut makes you respectful and worth more? I dont understand this crazy female world.
>>
"Raped" isn't really the right word to describe it.

Women enjoy it when a man, whom they find attractive and desire, decides to take them without asking or without taking no for an answer.

The key behind this is that women want to be desired. This is, of course, no different for men. You would want your partner to want to be with you. You wouldn't feel satisfied if your partner weren't interested in your relationship.

What women want is for someone they desire to, in turn, desire them so strongly they cannot help themselves and break what is normally acceptable to be with them. Eloping is seen as a romantic gesture for this reason.
>>
>>35489819
sounds gay and complicated. maybe im too autistic to understand.
>>
They enjoy thinking that Chad found them so attractive that he couldn't control himself.
>>
You can't rape the willing OP.
>>
>>35489200
her surprise is due to the fact that they both willingly came to a dingy fuckhotel with the explicit intent of performing sexual intercourse, but for some reason he still feels like he needs to reconfirm that intimate physical contact is okay
>>
>>35490218
There's nothing complicated about it; you're probably just underage.
>>
File: chidori.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chidori.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>35489819
>>35490937
This, she's amazed at how unassertive and frankly socially retarded he is. These kind of series always show how clueless some of the people on this site are because they need things spelled out for them.
>>
>>35489716

>>35491757
this, it's not her sluttiness that gives her self-worth, it's that she can reject any boy she wants because she has plenty others who would want her anyway
>>
>>35489716
She has high self-esteem. She knows she's beautiful, charming, and socially intelligent and the world around her confirms it.

She's a slut (and a bitch) because she enjoys it, not to make herself feel better like Hanabi. And she's so desirable, there are men who still want her.
>>35491787
Right. Sorry about that, anon.
>>
>>35491827
did you just "edit" your post for my sake because i added to it?
>>
>>35491845
No, I wanted to further stress how desirable she is to men. I apologized because I made you reply to a dead post.
>>
I didn't understand it until my recent first gf. some girls like being 'taken' by someone. it's animalistic. too bad I am awful at it, I thought girls hated that!
>>
File: IMG_0844.png (969KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.png
969KB, 640x1136px
This chick I work with wants me to rape her. I ain't doin it cause who knows. I will green text

>I'm a turbochad workin in a shop with a turbostacy.
>her bf she been with for 4 years now. They BOUTA get married, he's a drug dealer and she's a total babe.
>she is rude as hell. Curves tons of dudes as we're working.
>usually tho we do it together cause she's my new property.
>my dick is always up against her ass at work
>we feel each other up all day, but when boss/coworkers ask we say nothin is going on.
>were the hot people at the job tho, so nobody questions us and we get most hours.
>after we go to her car, make out sometimes and I put my hands down her clothes but she won't fuck me cause her bf.
>I'm literally a bull alpha, so she loves fighting as I just death grip her with one arm and grab her tits with the other, bite her neck
>tonight she whispers "just do it" as I'm all over her and she's helpless

She wants me to rape her because her orgasm would be insane, and she has an excuse to say she's not cheating. However if things go south that does not seem like a good idea when I still get to feel her body as much as I want without pushing it that far.

Walk a fine line when it comes to this stuff. It's the most fun shit.
>>
>>35492172

shitthatneverhappened.jpg

get the fuck out normie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.