[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you realize you already have permanent hearing damage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 8NWlWcf[1].png (57KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
8NWlWcf[1].png
57KB, 500x310px
http://www.today.com/health/it-s-going-get-worse-nearly-30-percent-teens-have-t96756

oh well, not as if my life couldn't have gotten much worse
>>
>tfw permanent tinnitus at 27

Aside from depression/no gf, this is one reason to end it all.
>>
>>35488904
That sucks bro.

I fucking hate the music jew
>>
>>35488904
Same. Shit sucks man

>tfw it's 2017
>still no cure for tinnitus
>>
>>35489082
I doubt there will be. It's neurological damage.
>>
I don't even understand why my tinnitus is so bad at 27. I don't listen to music super loud, and I put in ear plugs when I go to shows. Still, about once per day I get ringing. Once every few months it is bad enough that I can't hear real shit around me.
>>
>>35489198
for me I don't *think* I have severe tinnitus (although my reference point is too far away to remember, I've been listening to headphone music on near-max volume for over 10 years) but my ears feel like they're muffled, like some sounds are obviously being cut off from reaching me.

t. OP
>>
File: IMG_0820.png (632KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.png
632KB, 1280x720px
>>35488784
>young people get tinnitus
>young people get cyborg replacement ears.

Everything will be daijoubu.
>>
>>35489469
I hope so based animanon
>>
>>35489535
I honestly feel as if I should sue headphone companies for not stating in their package that listening at max levels can lead to permanent damage.

This is fucking bullshit yo, I was a dumb teen. People sue just for tripping on shit in a store and get thousands in repairs

I demand recompense yo
>>
File: painting the foundation.jpg (75KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
painting the foundation.jpg
75KB, 900x506px
that's so very scary
>>
File: original.jpg (56KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
56KB, 385x500px
>>35488784
>tfw blast music in my car to ear-shattering levels
>>
Eh. Im not too freaked out despite being a retarded kid who listened to high blast music. Im sure a trestment option will appear in a few years
>>
>>35489944
same

is this better or worse than loud headphones?
>>
>tfw barely listen to music for most of my teenage years
>if i do, I do it at less than half the volume if I ever use headphones and played quiet games like runescape mineecraft etc
>never attended loud parties to boot

feels good desu
>>
i'm thankful that my likely meniere's syndrome is relatively mild; seems plenty of people scatter their grey matter against a wall because this shit's so bad

as of now it is only maddening when trying to sleep, and trying to carry on conversation in a loudish environment.
>>
>>35489082
You could try magnesium and glycine.
>>
I know how to temporarily remove tinnitus (no bullshit) Anyone wanna hear? Give me a (You)
>>
>>35490432
the finger drumming technique is for muscle tension tinnitus, not ear damage tinnitus
>>
>>35490551
I know that technique but it's for hearing loss
>>
>>35490432
Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.

orginale
>>
>>35490551
>>35490587
not it, lads. I'll post it lemee just find it
>>
>>35490432
(You) better not be joking
>>
File: 1489046836240.jpg (58KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489046836240.jpg
58KB, 500x593px
>>35490600
>>35490587
>>35490551
ALright here it is:

You piece of shit, I thought I would be able to share a wealth of knowledge to you faags but NOOO YOU RETARDS JUST HAD TO BE SOOO SMART YOU KNEW ABOUT IT ALREADY?FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM IN TELLIGENT YES I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU

I HAET YOU!
>>
File: 056 - UGoCPBM.jpg (37KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
056 - UGoCPBM.jpg
37KB, 565x575px
>thought I had bad hearing
>get every single one right

ayyyy feels good
>>
File: oVBwzpj[1].png (295KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
oVBwzpj[1].png
295KB, 620x450px
>>35490641
kek (have another (you))
>>
>>35490551
this worked for me but only for like 30 seconds

does this mean I sstill hae hope? Ah the sound of pure silence
>>
I never bothered with headphones or music. I didn't understand why everyone loved the original iPod so much back in the day. I only listen to music at home and I don't need headphones. Teenagers are to blame, not the companies that produce headphones.
>>
>>35488784
>tinnitus
I know that feel bros
Back in highschool my tinnitus was fucking annoying at night and I would get insomnia cause of this shit. Not only that, my jaw is fucked up, I have TMJ disorder and Im pretty sure this coupled with depression and anxiety really heightened my tinnitus. And loud music through earphones as well I guess.
But over the years the ringing has really gone down and now its like really high pitched static noise on extremely low volume. It's bearable.
Now before going to bed I sleep with earphones listening to white noise or some soothing sound stuff and it really helps.
I just don't concentrate on it as much as I used to and I feel great again.
Still sucks because everytime it gets quiet there will always be the ringing and you know you will never relax in complete silence.
>>
>go to a show at a club
>it's not in the main stage/room, this small loft
>cool atmosphere
>however it's way too fucking loud
>by the time the headliner comes on, i can feel my ears shaking and vibrating in ways that they definitely shouldn't
>think i'm gonna die
>think i'm gonna be deaf forever
>even see other people covering their ears with their hands
>dj continues to redline the mixer
>had tinnitus-like symptoms and muffled hearing for three days afterwards

soundcloud was a fucking mistake these clowns get paid money to ruin people's hearing
>>
>>35490374
how do you figure that helps, what does it do
>>
I play my music at or near absolute quietest, how do I tell if I have tinnitus?
>>
Yeah I know I have tinnitus. I listen to music for 16 hours a day, every day.

>>35491676
You would know.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1478502089660.jpg (143KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478502089660.jpg
143KB, 646x1024px
deal with it whiny faggots.

get a fucking job jesus christ
>>
I've had tinnitus since I was a kid long before I ever used earbuds.
>>
Some cultures consider it a gift from God, guess it's like Ommmmmmm or something if anything it's another reason to die

>>35491890
T. Someone without tinnitus
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.