[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom drinks to much and turns into a total bitch >mom starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>mom drinks to much and turns into a total bitch
>mom starts bitching about how I am to blame for [insert random issue here]
>dad gets pissed at me, and blames me for getting upset when mom yells at me
>he enables her drinking
>even made me buy more booze after I threw it all out one time.
>can't just up and leave because I'm a 29 loser manchild with a worthless education, no career, and no friends.

Anyone else deal with this?
>>
why not just kill them? delete your parents
>>
>>35488678
hahaha

real funny
>>
A good fucking would probably mellow her out, and if you do it in front of your father it'll probably put him in his place as well.
>>
>>35488656
>can't just up and leave because I'm a 29 loser manchild with a worthless education, no career, and no friends.
Can you rectify any of the above?
>>
I wonder why your mom bitches at her 29 year old NEET son
>>
>>35488973
Possibly.

I can probably teach English overseas because I have a BA and a TEFL certificate. But then what? I'm probably going to get sick of it and want to come back home, but if I leave, my parents probably won't let me return. I'd be stuck living in a foreign country doing a job I really don't want to do.
>>
File: 1476125580762.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476125580762.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>parents don't drink
>blame anything on me anyway
>brothers join in
>"hey, dad! anon broke my car/quad bike"
>"mom! anon broke the Xbox"
>"dad, anon was talking to my boss and now I'm fired, HE DID IT!"
>mom! anon was talking to my gf!"
>and keeps going like this for years
>have a meltdown
>grab a knife
>let out everything I had in my chest (probably fried my brain)
>they didn't bother to converse or tell me why they did what they did
>they're just assholes
>now family look like they're losing their sanity because they have nobody to blame for their fuck ups, they just hold it in like I did for most of my life
>mfw
>>
>>35489115
you never know what could end up happening. trying teaching could lead to other avenues or opportunities, and you could get out of your shitty family situation
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.