[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOVE YOURSELF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1473033407465.jpg (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473033407465.jpg
711KB, 1920x1080px
The human body is an amazing machine and every day you take for granted the millions of things your body does to keep you alive. Your brain is incredibly complex; it constantly works to become more efficient at whatever you do. Are you doing the things you want to be good at? Your body can only learn by doing. Become what you want to be - it's much easier than you believe it is! Most of the work is done without your conscious effort. All you have to do is try and you inevitably become more skilled.

Treat yourself with respect because you are AMAZING. You are self-aware! You are capable of self-reflection! You are going to be okay, even if you fail you'll be better off for having tried! Forgive your mistakes. Be kind to yourself. Keep trying.
>>
>when your body has done more than anybody else has to keep you alive

but apparently it's too much to ask that it at least enjoy its work
>>
Take solace in John 3:16 brothers
>>
thats some gay ass shit right there
>>
The key word here is to ACCEPT who you are, not LOVE yourself. Loving yourself will only make you egotistical and blind. E.g Roasties and niggers.
>>
>>35489060
real love is not egotistical
>>
>>35488935
Do you need permission or something?
>>
>>35488935
you are not your body
>>
>>35489144
you are not merely your brain, which is a part of your body anyway
>>
>>35488935
This is because you're addicted to instant gratification. I have the same problem, i can't get motivated to do anything so i lay in bed doing jack shit all year, like some sorry cripple.
>>
>>35488500
anyone else feel weird living with your brain? there's all these autonomous modules and shit, I don't feel in control, more like a constantly tired mediator between them, and it's a bit like you can feel where what comes from sorta

Occasionally I get to say 'I think I'll have fries with that' though
>>
>>35489365
Yeah, I feel that way too. If you meditate, it's like you have little voices from all directions trying to get attention. It's very difficult to just be without constant interruption from various memories or predictions or ideas.
>>
File: comfyfrog.jpg (31KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog.jpg
31KB, 230x249px
>tfw the mind still remains a mystery despite decades of scientific advancement

Even something like memory is an enigma.
>>
I try but then I look in the mirror and see my ugly af klinefelter looking body and want to cry, then I hate myself even more
>>
>>35490891
Show body
>>
>>35488500
I had a friend in highschool. We were runners. We looked kinda similar and people always asked if we were brothers.
We had this dream of one day running in competitions, being the fastest out there, the fastest we could be. We'd run alongside each other, pretend we were these brothers that nobody could beat, and we'd finish right next to each other every race. We'd joke about it every day; it actually sounded pretty fun. He hated work though, hardly tried, always out with his girlfriends, or studying, shit I wouldn't get mad at him for cause we were close. Me, on the other hand, I wasn't so lucky with girls and I wasn't so good at school, but I thought maybe if I really stood out as a runner, I could stand out to the girls I liked, I could make something of myself, I could live up to the expectations I set for my life. For four years I threw myself into work. I tried without much success to find human affection, but that just motivated me even more. I was determined to be someone people would remember. Someone I would remember. It was hard, though, every day, realizing that the thing I liked to do the most, wasn't something that made me happy. Sometimes in life you find the things you like to do aren't the things that make you happy. I loved running, it was all I had. But, every day my friend ran faster, harder, father than I did, and it didn't even seem like he was trying. I wasn't jealous I was devastated. I wasn't mad that he had everything I wanted, I was sad, sad I couldn't be up there with him. We'd go to competitions like we joked about, but not as the brothers we wanted to be. He was the fast one. He was the one they remembered. I was just there to watch. To this day I still regret never being able to race alongside him. We were the closest friends. I'd give anything to run with him one more time, but like we always wanted to.

You can't do anything you put your mind to. Sometimes things just don't work out. Sometimes nothing works out.
>>
>>35489060
There's nothing wrong with loving yourself if you know yourself. It only becomes a problem when you love yourself to the exclusion of others.
>>
>>35490891
I got the same problem m8.
Fuck manlets who whine like little bitches about "muh heightism", at least they look like actual man and not an abomination between man and woman.
>>
>>35488500
Just be straight forward. Life right now for me is like swinging a baseball bat in a store full of porcelain-china. Clarity would be a god-send.
>>
>>35489060
>egotistical
Have a (you).
I'm barely a piece of shit. I mean, I'll lie and admit to being more of a piece of shit if it makes you feel better though...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.