[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else yell unintelligibly, babble with weird noises, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: 1486602936071.jpg (17KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
1486602936071.jpg
17KB, 455x406px
Anyone else yell unintelligibly, babble with weird noises, or flail randomly when you're completely alone?

I'm wondering if this is a normal expression of your inner self (like letting off a pressure valve), or if I'm autistic.
>>
Yeah, but it usually it just comes out as saying "I wanna go home" over and over again loudly and in different ways. I don't know why I say that because I'm only ever alone when I'm home. I hit things more too.
>>
You're not alone oregano
>>
I talk to myself a lot when I'm alone and make retarded noises for no fucking reason, it's weird
>>
Tfw do the same thing
>>
>>35487874
I also say I wanna go home over and over and I have no idea why. I'm always home when I do it.
>>
I do the same thing. I say Kill kill in Finnish.

Tappaaa Tappaa Usso Taunta Usso Taunta Usso Taunta.... Tapppaaaaaaaa!!!
>>
That pic looks like zoidberg
>>
File: 1480288417408.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480288417408.png
28KB, 633x758px
So do we curb this behavior or embrace it? Seems like a slippery slope that'll leave us growing into those old deranged folks babbling about nonsense.
>>
>>35487874
I do it too, it usually happens when Im tired or sad. Maybe we refer to home as a peaceful state of mind not as an actual place
>>
File: 1461217041247.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1461217041247.png
83KB, 696x931px
Sometimes I'll remember something really stupid or embarrassing that I did years ago and my whole body will spasm violently and I'll scream NIGGER at the top of my lungs
>>
File: 1489379883970.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489379883970.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>35489059

Hey, dude want to chat??
>>
>>35489119
Sure what about?
>>
>>35489246

Your post you seem like down. I know lots of people on R9k are like this.

Are you afraid of normlings judging you when you go outside or interact with them? I don't know if I can help you but, If I can get you to feel even a tinsy bit better about yourself thats more than enough. Seriously throw the trash /10 rating BS out the window.
>>
>>35489409
That's a nice thought but I'm too far gone and I've burned through therapy, medication, an army of doctors and LCSWs and students and CBT and a bunch of shit I don't even remember over the years and noone has any answers and still just as miserable but mangled by dozens of antidepressants/psychotics and just sort of letting the cruel god fate do it's thing now
>>
>>35489626
I still want to try. How old are you and why do you have such an inferiority complex?
>>
There is a word for this, guys. It's called stimming.
>>
>>35488045
Same

abc123
>>
>>35488871

It happens due to brain chemistry (very likely dopamine plays a major role) so you can't just will it to go away. It's a mechanical thing.

As long as it's not hurting you or anyone else it's really not that bad.
>>
>>35487780
I Do this too...

I believe it might be autism.
>>
File: 1487658499277.png (284KB, 864x863px) Image search: [Google]
1487658499277.png
284KB, 864x863px
Anyone else remember the earlier thread about this a few weeks ago where the OP made this little drawing about his stimming style?
>>
>>35490076
Oh my gosh yes!! I thought the picture he drew was the bee's knees so I saved it too
>>
File: 1485464488637.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485464488637.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>35490076
I never forgot

>>35487780
It's not unintelligible or random, but I'll make action poses, finger guns, and sing sea shanties to myself when alone.
>>
I like to scream, punch myself and laugh like a madman
>>
File: meet the proko.jpg (162KB, 923x794px) Image search: [Google]
meet the proko.jpg
162KB, 923x794px
>>35487780
thought I was on the wrong board there lad, you confused me
>>
>>35489719
Daddy made me need him.
I'm 12 btw
>>
>>35487874
Dude, same.

I also tend to say "Where am I" and "Why does this keep happening", even when nothing particularly bad is happening.
>>
>tfw when I'm alone I repetitively say "gibbe teh pucci b0ss" and "b0ss plz, gibbe teh pucci plz" like a gay retard.
>>
>>35487780
I do the same thing, but I tend to pose a lot when I am alone. Kind of like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlUu54muOs

I also catch myself mumbling Gentle Giant's "Proclaimation" while doing so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEFO_i8iUWY
>>
File: IMG_6808.jpg (17KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6808.jpg
17KB, 1024x768px
>>35487780
>tfw started talking to myself out loud

It feels more natural, but i sometimes do it in public and people hear.
>>
File: 1355647032643.jpg (86KB, 437x560px) Image search: [Google]
1355647032643.jpg
86KB, 437x560px
>>35487780
Yeah, I do it all the time. But I start doing funny accents, impressions, and quoting move lines in addition to the unintelligible babbling and yelling. I do it a lot in the car.

One time was doing it without realizing my back window was open and I looked over and the couple parked beside me gave me very strange looks.
>>
>>35487780
I do the same sometimes, I yell my lungs out for no reason, bash my head with things or just plain old flail my arms around. It helps to calm my autistic side, and I feel relieve afterwards. It helps to let the pressure out.
>>
>>35490399
hilarious autism
>>
>>35490399
Wow, that's pretty edgy. Be careful with that edge man, I almost cut myself on it.
>>
I have a tic disorder so sometimes I make noises, I can usually avoid doing this in public though and when I accidentally slip up I just cough right after and pretend like I was clearing my throat or something.

I've also noticed myself doing this more often lately when I remember myself doing something cringy, probably not related but who knows.
>>
I get it. I'm fucking autistic.

Wouldn't it just be easier if you just talked to me though?

Because we still have to cover the parkinsons, the stds, the hermaphrodite xxy bits, the stress eating, the gender dysphoria, skin conditions, soul crushing depression, the tiredness, the insomnia, the PTSD, and the reason I fuck up homophones so god damn much.

I'm so fucking broken.
>>
>>35491530
wtf, bot?
>>
I've caught myself muttering "kill yourself" under my breath lately, and I'm very worried someone will hear me.
>>
>>35487874

Take off this uniform
And leave the show.
But I'm waiting in this cell
Because I have to know.
Have I been guilty all this time?
>>
Yes, I tend to mumble things like "I want to kill myself". I also re-enact Hitler's Der Untergang phrases and dialogues.

I often yell shit like "FUCK OFF!!".

Worst is that I am not even native in English. But I rant in english.
>>
I think out loud when I'm alone, because I'm good with accents and voices and enjoy listening to my own voice
Occasionally I'll mutter or say "kill yourself" to myself whenever I remember something embarrassing
>>35492145
I also do most of it in English, even though it's not my native language - it's from spending too much time on the internet
>>
File: 41342.gif (2MB, 316x244px) Image search: [Google]
41342.gif
2MB, 316x244px
>>35492506
>Occasionally I'll mutter or say "kill yourself" to myself whenever I remember something embarrassing.

Those fucking flashbacks stun the fuck out of me.
>>
>>35487780
I just say niggers a lot. When I'm excited I put my arms up in the air, hands bent at 90 degree angles and make the sound after "victory screech" in vid related
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
>>
>>35489059
This image. This image describes me so much.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1k8HKaAe5CA
:^)
>>
File: 1458681612642.jpg (31KB, 391x349px) Image search: [Google]
1458681612642.jpg
31KB, 391x349px
>>35492506
>Occasionally I'll mutter or say "kill yourself" to myself whenever I remember something embarrassing
were our ancestors like this?
>>
Oh yeah man I talk to myself and audibly emote all the time when I'm alone
>reads thread
Just kidding I'm a fucking normie
>>
>>35487780
I'm still doing the thing. See name in relation to other post.
>>
>>35487780
I do particularly when I'm stoned and driving all alone. I just scream. Or I'll aggressively dance in my seat. I've been letting it slip out when I'm with my friends but I guess they're alright with it. Only response I've ever gotten was "alright then".
>>
File: r3LCej9.jpg (246KB, 1892x2270px) Image search: [Google]
r3LCej9.jpg
246KB, 1892x2270px
>>35487780
I also talk to myself out loud when I'm alone I can control it when I'm with someone but sometimes when I walk down the street I laugh or mumble some words. I have trouble expressing myself or putting my thoughts in words I can't seem to be able to focus enough on my thoughts in order to put them in sentences. I'm basically retarded.
>>
Yeah, I do that. Sometimes while playing a game I'll just say random shit like "nigger" in different tones of voice, like low or high, fast or slow, loud or quiet. Sometimes while on the toilet listening to music I start fighting the air and shit, if in bed I fight the pillows. When the cat is in my room I say the weirdest shit to him, like "I'm gonna FUUUUUUUUUCKIN spoon yeeeeer hole. Pussy bittttch" and flail around the bed, fighting the pillows again. I don't get out much but when I was at a walk-in clinic last week I had a blast. Anybody else just get excited when they see so much diversity of humans in a single room? I mean, I just love studying how they act and stuff. There was this old white man, and he was fat and had cool glasses and his wife was small and had a saggy face, and the man frequently complained about the empty water jug. There was a tall, bald, nigger with bulging, buggy eyes and a really fat Mexican. Believe it or not, there was a real QT lady there too. Her face was beautiful, her hair also beautiful. Her body was so slim, her physique seemed to be chiseled by God. (NICE fucking ass too) There were also 2 tards that would do weird shit- one was giving me a death stare, and he had little kid toys in his mouth. The other one would breathe like he was having a tardgasm. Their faces were like the Bogdanoffs funny enough. But anyway, I sometimes feel like we as humans distance ourselves from other animals far too much, because in that waiting room I really felt like an animal- surrounded by my tribe. Until a tatted alphachad stepped into the picture and got the QT's phone number. It was then I felt alienated from the tribe and I wanted to murder that asshole for stealing my girl, but I guess that is what makes us differ from animals. Law and morals say I shouldn't do such a thing, yet I wanted to, so bad- and grab that QT by the ass and kiss her passionately before picking her up and leaving the tribe, stepping over chads corpse.
>>
>>35487780
I flail around and shit or "dance", sometimes I clap when I stand up too.

Don't know why. Thought it could be autismal "stimming" but I don't really get any positive feeling from it. It's just neutral.
>>
>>35492859
Also, sometimes I stare at my hand for so long it begins to stop looking like my hand at all, but instead a foreign being. So fucking weird, like my thumb is similar to the other fingers but awkwardly placed on the side.
>>
>>35492859
I have conversations with myself almost daily and I sometimes force myself to stop because it gets too far. I also like staring at people because it is interesting seeing their mouth and eyes move and how different people are. I mean if you really look at someone closely you'll find new things about their face like their someone new even though you have known them for years. But I have gotten into trouble with strangers when I stare at them and it's mostly women. It's ok though, I'm only 18 and it doesn't look rapey
>>
I wish I didn't say things like "nigger nigger nigger" or "cunt cunt cunt" at random, if I was saying something else I could say it above a murmur and have my parents realize they got a dud.
>>
>>35487780

Chad calls it "Bioenergetic Grounding"

(TRIGGER WARNING)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew&ab_channel=ElliottHulse
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.