[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my oneitis, I can't stop thinking about her...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
How do I get over my oneitis, I can't stop thinking about her...
>>
You can never get over your oneitis.
>>
>>35487495
I feared as much, Im really to fucking kms.
>>
>>35487665
Do it soon or you'll dream about her nonstop.
>>
>>35487689
Heh, I already do.
>>
why do you want to get over her? think about her everyday and pretend she thinks of you too
>>
>>35487722
Tell us what she's like.
>>
every time you think about her slam your head into a wall

youll either have a seizure or get permanent brain damage at some point and then you wont have to worry about it anymore
>>
>>35487742
If she does think of me she probably thinks "oh that autistic loser who can't even answer a Skype call", besides she's already dating some else and seems very happy, and the reason I want to get over her is because it hurts s god damn much that I'm really to kms.
>>
>>35487817
have you ever had a positive interaction with her?
>>
>>35487755
She's very funny, quirky, a joy to be around, the joy of the group, and she or "he" prefers to be called Tamaki, and "he" is pretty much is like Tamaki from
highschool host club.
>>
>>35487927
ouran*
>>
>>35487927
Does it have a penis or not, op?
>>
>>35487882
Yeah back when we used to attend the same group, when we started to get to know each other, after that we tried getting back in touch via Skype and Kik, we were gonna meet but I fucked it up with my autism.
>>
>>35487958
No, she's biologically female but she identify as a boy.
>>
>>35487989
i have a really similar experience and know how it feels. idk how to get over it but i dont mind thinking about her. if i wasnt so autistic, we still would be good friends
>>
>>35488050
The thing is we would probably be together if I had just not been so autistic, I can't stop replaying each time I fucked up with her in my head over and over again..
>>
>>35488111
Have you told her how you feel?
>>
File: 1477954552404.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1477954552404.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>35487463
what really gets to me are the dreams, I'm past thinking about them

I have two oneitises, both were friends and a weird history with both

one I started sort of hating but also not really later on, the other I had an ok relationship with

the former one occurs about 10-20 times a year in my dreams, most of the time in some enemy and / or silent guilt trip way, but sometimes like this valentine's day I'll have an extremely weird vivid dream thanks to lucid dreaming experience where I bond with her

the other one NEVER shows up in dreams, and this is starting to weird me out because of conspicuous absence and due to the contrast, also because this one was the one that really got in my brain for 2 hellish years

what does my brain mean by this bros I'm really scared
>>
File: IMG_5980.jpg (63KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
63KB, 540x540px
>>35487927
>tfw just from the thumbnail I automatically assumed that was my nigga Yoshikage Kira
Why am I such fucking Jojo Trash

Anyway I'm in the same boat as you, but I've given up on chasing her. It keeps happening, and happening, this endless cycle of "I'm giving up,
Let's try it again, I'm giving up, let's try it again". I just want it to end.

I'm going on a long drive tomorrow to forget her. Let's hope it works.
>>
File: 1475981271604.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475981271604.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>35488243
What good would that do? She doesn't even reply to me anymore, I just moved 3 states away form her, and the one time she gave me a chance on a Skype call I forgot my headphones like an idiot, then when I still lived in the same town as her I swear I saw her at the dentists but I wasn't able to get to her in to time, I might as well accept it's over and she never loved me, and she will probably never love Me. I'm thinking maybe I'll wait 3 months to see if she breaks up with her current bf, because she's already been dating him for 3 months, if she desperate enough because she's alone, maybe she will turn to me, we can start a long distance relationship, and if things work then good for us, but that's just a fantasy tight now.
>>
>>35488441
Right*
Original typo
>>
>>35488419
>I have two oneitises
Lad you've got autism
>>
Cut every and all contact. Don't be a beta orbiter nor fall for the "just friends" meme.

She KNOWS you like her, and she's toying with you to feed her ego. You will never get with her.
>>
>>35487463

It's been 12 years and I still think about her every single day.
>>
>>35488576
actually high-functional (lulz) schizo as it turned out the plural gave me away I guess
>>
>>35488685
Oh god, I can't go another 12 years, it been only 3 months and I can't stop thinking about it..
>>
>>35487463
she'll have to get a bf and you just will be forced to accept it
>>
>>35488771
Move on. You're the one punishing yourself over it. If she saw you as anything more than friend material you would already be that - so you're destined forever in the friendzone. Also, the longer you obsess over her, the less you'll see her as a human being, and you'll just start stuffing her full of all of your hopes, dreams, and desires like she's a stuffed bear for you to always lust after.
>>
>>35488771

It gets better, but it doesn't go away. People like us feel emotions very deeply but don't know how to process them in healthy ways. Without real closure you will agonize over it for a long time.

This will happen again and again and it will get easier every time.
>>
>>35488919
>Without real closure
Like what, exactly? She's already made it pretty obvious she doesn't want to touch your peepee. No more real closure than "No"
>>
>>35488957

A real conversation and parting of ways. The sense of finality it adds makes things much easier to cope with.
>>
>>35488999
>A real conversation and parting of ways

>Hey wanna be my -insert phrase which boils down to dancing around the gf question-
>No
>Okay, bye

Do you want her to give you a doctoral thesis on why she doesn't see you as the right fit for her, then have a final romp on the town before she runs off into the sunset before credits roll...?
>>
Not having closure to powerful relationships is literal cancer to the psyche. Btw I'm in the same boat, it's only been a week buuuut I don't think it'll ever stop. She was 10/10
>>
>>35487761
This is a great idea OP you faggot, i have the same problem as you. Maybe you should try associating thinking about her with bad things, so if you think about her get a lighter and burn yourself or something. Condition yourself to associate her with negative stimuli and you'll stop thinking about her.
>>
>>35488999
>A real conversation and parting of ways
>The sense of finality it adds makes things much easier to cope with
Oh god, why didn't I just go to her when I was at the dentists, now I'll just suffer while having no kind of
closure or peace, I'll always think of how I never even got to say goodbye. Now I really want to kms.
>>
>>35487463
block her on everything and make sure you find a way to never look back again. the internet fucks us loners up. think about it, if it was the pre internet era you could just move out the city but now it doesn't matter because with a single click you can know what's up with her.

delete your social media
get off the internet completely for a few months to reboot from all this crap
>>
File: cucked to death.jpg (85KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
cucked to death.jpg
85KB, 600x660px
>>35488786
>she'll have to get a bf and you just will be forced to accept it
>tfw found out my oneitis had a bf back when it was just a oddly strong crush
>tfw I've only fallen for her more and more over the past few months
The ride doesn't end.
>>
I really don't understand oneitises or why some of us feel so strongly about them.

Is your plan to appear so needy and clingy that they'll eventually fall in love with you?
>>
>>35489629
1 fucking word.
desperation.
>>
>>35488431
>I'm going on a long drive tomorrow to forget her
how the fuck would that even work
>>
>>35489629
>Is your plan to appear so needy and clingy that they'll eventually fall in love with you
Ha, that's what ruined my chances with my oneitis, apparently that was a big turn off, but the things that gets me is her current bf is why more clingy and needy then I was and he's all cheesy and romantic, while I was more straight forward and and emotional less. I think all I wanted from her at first and the same for her was to fuck each other, not have a relationship, that's where I fucked up, I should of just fucked her while I had the chance, when she was 13 and I was 17, since she's 14 as and I'm 18 is just be considered a pedo, I'll have to wait 2 years to even get a chance to fuck her agian, god do I hate my life.
>>
>>35489578
I want to get off Mr. Bones Original Ride
>>
>>35489796
I wonder how this will end for you! Good luck desu OMFG FBI
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.