[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you ever ask roasties for advice on anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486662876005.png (776KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
1486662876005.png
776KB, 750x736px
really any female.

give me examples of when you've taken advice from axe wounds.
Are they to be trusted?

pic unrelated.
>>
You can ask normies how to act around other normies. I'm currently communicating with a normie to help me get my oneitis
>>
>>35487566
what kind of advice did he give?
>>
>>35487452
I've never liked a black girl before, but I'd be a sucker for freckles.
>>
nope. its all shit!
>>
I can tell you right now that if you're a beta they won't eveneed give an iota of their attention to your problems.

On the off chance that they actually listen to you, it's like asking any guy you know for advice: as long as they're knowledgeable on the subject, sure go ahead

You probably shouldn't ask for advice on girls from other girls though, because they'll give you the girl version aka (say exactly the opposite of what girls want/say/do so I don't come off shallow and slutty even though I'm one or both of those things)
>>
>>35487452
No because they never give practical advice and instead give advice that makes them look nice because it's more socially acceptable. For example rosaries can't be fucked to give some brutal honesty.
>>
>>35487452
Who is this seminal fIuid druid?
>>
>>35487645
1/1000 black girls is unconventionally gorgeous.
>>
>>35487729

nice colloquial I'm gonna keep it. I think I got her pics on here, the other ones on my phone and I can't be bothered to post it from there.
>>
>>35487452
well you can ask a roastie about sucking dick, i mean they actually know about that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.