[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fembots don't exi-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 20170309_2235.png (622KB, 861x608px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_2235.png
622KB, 861x608px
>fembots don't exi-
>>
So glad I stopped playing Overwatch
>>
it takes an autistic person to want to play that slut bitch
>>
don't understand how a fictional character can have a disability
>>
>>35487317
>a TF ripoff its one of the most played games. its also won goty

someone explain this shit
>>
>>35487413
cos TF is trash and everyone knows it. Blizzard actually puts effort and money into their products and customer service
>>
>>35487317
Overwatch is so SJW it hurts. Good thing the gameplay is unappealing trash.
>>
>>35487348
she is fun and I like insta melting tracers and genjis.

Launch sym was 100 times worse
>>
>>35487455
Bro overwatch is tf2 for retards. Literally all of the complex mechanics from tf are put back into overwatch and replaced with one button

Too baby for my tastes
>>
File: IMG_4899.jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4899.jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
>>35487455
>he didn't put countless hours into mario kart
>>
>>35487455
Oh.. What's that the skill ceiling in tf2 is too high for you?

Well we have overwatch wich is tf2 with a new engine,a lower skill ceiling for casuals,flashy abilities wich you can use with 1 button to feel like you are good at the game and ass.
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (54KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
54KB, 800x548px
>>35487317
Here I thought the joke was going to be bastion is a girl robot.

God overwatch is boring.
>>
File: ow.png (146KB, 861x607px) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
146KB, 861x607px
fixed the article
>>
>>35487317
They used to call autism extreme male brain. Fembots don't exist.
>>
>>35487317

What's next? Making characters bipolar, suicidal, OCD, or depressed?

Not every autist appreciates having autism define who they are.
>>
>women are now appropriating autism
>>
>>35487335
why would you spend money on that shit in the first place
>>
TF2 is like Brood War
Overwatch is like Starcraft 2
>>
File: tumblr_ofc70naUI21vx6kkho2_1280.png (460KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofc70naUI21vx6kkho2_1280.png
460KB, 720x960px
>>35488586
>>35489169

Im not who you guys are replying to, but I've got ~3k hours in tf2 (i know...) and maybe 350 in overwatch, or something along those lines.

TF2 used to be fantastic, but imo the game was being completely gutted by valve. I stopped playing it just before the Helltower halloween event. I disagreed with the direction the game was headed, and felt that the game didnt offer much anymore.

I picked up overwatch reluctantly, and its really scratched that itch for me. There's a lot more variety in games compared to the classic comp tf2 meta. Its also a new game, so all the updates feel fresh and exciting. It feels like playing tf2 again back in the good old days of '09 and '10.

idk I think the game really does have merits, and its a fun and fulfilling experience. you dont have to enjoy it though, everyone's entitled to their opinion
>>
>>35489881
Except that female autism has gone largely undiagnosed because the diagnostic symptoms of autism were based off male patients.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
http://www.lifeonthespectrum.net/blog/?page_id=1906
https://iancommunity.org/ssc/girls-autism-hiding-plain-sight
https://spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/the-lost-girls/
>>
>>35487317
women are autistic by default anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.