[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Brah. You love America, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: american-wojak.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
american-wojak.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
God bless America. E pluribus unum.
>>
>>35486824
I use to.

Until It was revealed that all my rights as not only a US citizen but as a fucking human being were completely and utterly violated by the government.

Every single fucking one.
>>
>>35486865
You hate your government, not your country.
>>
>>35486824
What the fuck does E PLURIBUNS UNAM mean?
>>
>>35486865
Calm down, your rights aren't all being violated by the government. You'd be indifferent to living in the United States or North Korea?
>>
>>35487369
novus ordo seclorum
>>
I would leave my country if I were guaranteed a friend anywhere else. I'm a lonely pathetic soul. I want a friend to hang out with I don't care the country.
>>
>>35487402
Sorry I don't read retardanese, please translate
>>
>>35487369
Of Many, One in Latin. It means that the US is comprised of many states, coming together. Also are you too stupid to google? Its America's official motto IIRC
>>
>>35486824
I fucking love America. Greatest country on Earth, and always will be.
>>
>>35486824
Yeah, Americans are a good bunch of lads
>>
Nationalism is a spook, I only 'love' America in loving what it provides for me
>>
The drinking age is too high and there's too many Mestizos but other than that it's a nice place. I have faith in Trump to do a good job, and that people will see he's not Hitler 2.0 and calm the fuck down already.
>>
>>35487376
Only because there's food here.
>>
File: cicero.jpg (18KB, 347x450px) Image search: [Google]
cicero.jpg
18KB, 347x450px
>>35487466
Apologize, pleb
>>
I've visited the US a few times, and man is it weird. Going from being able to drink to being banned from everywhere (seriously, you don't even have that "if you're with you're parents, it's okay" rule?), having to go through security sensors to visit the LIBRARY, having religion every way you turn. It's very strange to an outsider.

But you seem happy enough over there. So, more power to you.
>>
USA USA USA

original patriotism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.