[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/self-learning general/ NEET mandatory viewing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1464448354676.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464448354676.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
Hey robots! I hope you're enjoying your evening. If you find you have a lot of spare time, why not learn something new? You could pick up the basics of a language, learn to draw, learn about history, science, math, or coding. There's a lot of free resources on the internet that are high quality and some are even fun.

We have a discord group where we help encourage each other and study different things, if you'd like to join here is the link: https://discord.gg/WJq7wJw

Some helpful websites include:
www.edx.org free courses
www.coursera.org free courses
www.duolingo.com pick up a foreign language
www.khanacademy.com videos on many subjects that are short and entertaining
www.drawabox.com learn to draw

Have fun and happy learning!

http://coursefriends.wikia.com/wiki/Coursefriends_Collegiate_Academy_Wiki

Our wiki has links to learning resources for various topics, feel free to check it out!
>>
I joined a while ago and it was pretty much just people learning math, I think only one other guy was attempting to learn a language.

Has this changed?
>>
File: D1QDVfE.png (554KB, 1021x529px) Image search: [Google]
D1QDVfE.png
554KB, 1021x529px
labi here, , comma
>>
fuck off let me free
>>
>>35485386
you've been making this failed threads for months now

why do you keep doing it? Have you ever made a successful one before?
>>
I am considering learning latin.
I guess I can just read the L D'OOGE.
>>
>>35485482
I'm working on learning two languages now, and reading up on feng shui and the occult and history and politics. Plus other people work on other things. It's just be inactive because I've been busy as hell and didn't have time to make threads, but I'm looking to change this for the better

in the past we've had people studying coding, and language, and sciences and history
>>
>>35485482
I'm relatively active there and have mostly been posting about all the first-time gardening I'm doing, along with updates on quilting and crochet projects.
>>
>>35485589
Sriq give me a hug :3
>>
I want to get a loe paying codemonkey job but I dont know where to start learning or where to apply.

I was thinking of learning Python and a C language.
>>
>>35485589
>>35485598
>literally 28 seconds between these posts

This makes it seem sort of circlejerky desu
>>
>>35485589
>first time gardening
that is really neat. There is a very neat gardening thread at /out/ (Homegrownmen), I haven't been at it in years, I remember it was really cool, idk now.
>>
File: 5d7.png (307KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
5d7.png
307KB, 500x371px
>>35485508
my life as a teenage robot
>>
>>35485641
I've been asking questions over there! They've been really helpful for me, plus it's nice to see everyone else's set-up. Some really knowledgeable people.
>>
>>35485386
>NEET
>because you will actually start learning when it's not served to you on a plate
>>
>>35485698
you are the direct descendant of adolf hitler and have been the center of a massive conspiracy where your life is broadcasted to the world as well? Oh. and they psychologically tortured you the entire time?

cool.. cool.
>>
It's sad that this thread is not more active. One of my favorite things in this world is self-learning and I actually don't see the point in going to school to learn some stuff you can learn by yourself at home, we now have the internet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.