[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the Chad Genocide happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (500KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500KB, 772x514px
When will us robots and cyborgs finally unite together as one group and finally remove the power figure that is Chad once and for all? Who else is /Chadgenocide/ with me?
>>
>>35484211
Need society to collapse first fampai. Might be sooner than you think.
Then we go back to the good old days of crushing Chads skull with a rock, maybe a piece of concrete.
>>
File: tfw.png (255KB, 1024x870px)
tfw.png
255KB, 1024x870px
>>35484211
It's kind of hard to organize right now, we don't know where anyone is
>>
File: 45423534253.jpg (4KB, 244x206px)
45423534253.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
>>35484251
>Need society to collapse first fampai.

WE CAN WAIT AND WAIT AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NORMIE SCUM. CHADS WILL BE HIGHER ON THE SOCIAL SCALE AFTER THE APOCALYPSE BECAUSE OF HOW STRONG, ATTRACTIVE, TALL, GOOD SOCIAL SKILLS. THEY WOULD BREED EVER GIRL THEY CAN FIND TO BRING SOCIETY BACK. WE NEED TO STRIKE NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35484251
No it doesn't, if it does, Chad will only grow stronger, we just need to unite together and one group and arm ourselves for the /RobotRenaissance/ where Chad will finally be exterminated
>>35484276
Most of us live in US, Canada, or UK, so it shouldn't be that hard
>>
>>35484315
>>35484410
No fampaitachis Chad needs laws to protect him from angry robots. It's only when he doesn't get his fucking head smashed in for pissing off robots that he can thrive as he has done in the modern age.
Cain slew Abel.
>>
Even if you kill Chad, women won't love you...

Look at Japan, a country of betas with no chads.
50% of people 18-40 are virgins and the majority of married couples haven't had sex once in the past six months.

Without chads, our population will become genetically inferior and our children will become dumber, uglier and shorter with each passing generation.
>>
>>35484540
Good point fellow robot, but you are forgetting one important factor. Chads are typically physically stronger while robots are physically weaker. However, 100 armed robots could easily wipe out a group of chads. And since there are more robots and cyborgs than chads, numbers dictates that the chads would lose in this senario, since they are both out numbered and out gunned.
>>
>>35484540
>implying chads aren't more psychically fit than robots
>implying there aren't a majority of chads in the military
>implying chads don't have strong leadership

that's an uphill battle, if you think some robot with a rock is going to take on a group of chads who learned how to survive in dire situations, you're delusional.
>>
>>35484680
Besides a select few who prove themselves worthy, women will be removed of everything besides basic rights. It shouldn't be to hard to control women, we just need everyone to see them as objects and nothing more, and thus women will lose their power. Also if the children are born short and ugly, it just means more people who will grow up hating Chad, meaning more people on our side.
>>
>>35484719
That's why we need to unite as one unit, one group. It won't be easy, but I believe that if we all unite together, we can make this world a robot utopia. Alone we are weak, together we are strong.
>>
>>35484719
80/20 my friend. 4 to 1.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 641x641px)
image.jpg
80KB, 641x641px
>>35485008
Exactly my fellow robot, Chad may have strength, but we have numbers, vast amounts of numbers that if all acted for the same goal could swiftly exterminate Chad once and for all. The time to act is now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.