[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were your "good old days"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: time flies.jpg (3KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
time flies.jpg
3KB, 135x90px
What were your "good old days"
>>
The first six or seven years of my life, mostly downhill from there
>>
Back when I unironically believed that I could be a professional football player when I was 18.
>>
>>35484151
when I was homeless at 19 I had some fun times
>>
mid-late 2000's maybe? I liked 2010 too, I'd go back to that.
>>
>>35484151
when I was 12 and had friends
>>
>>35484151

Late 80's. The best of times.
>>
>>35484151
My first year at college away from my family.
>>
>>35484151
quite seriously 2013-2014
everything that proceeded or preceded it seemed empty
>>
File: 1472839665923.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472839665923.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Maybe when I was around 13 in middleschool. I didn't realize it at the time but I had about 5 girls lusting for my dick.

>tfw 10 years later I'm still a khv
>>
Middle school.

Had a ton of friends, genuinely loved going to school. Spent all day living carefree, playing vidya all day, and watching classic adult swim all night. I was in that sweetspot where I was young enough to still have that rose-tinted view of life and old enough to be aware of it and appreciate/remember those times. I even had a few girls interested in me, but it never went anywhere since we were so young.

Come high school, I spiraled into a never ending cycle of depression and social anxiety that lead to my eventual NEEThood.
>>
File: billy cant wake up.jpg (24KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
billy cant wake up.jpg
24KB, 473x357px
>>35484151
From 5 to 13
Innocence and lack of self awareness peaked in that period.
Everything when to hell after that.
>>
>>35484151
Highschool.

Back when I hung out with the Chads even though I was a weird nerd faggot.
>>
Skateboarding with friends and talking to girls 2000-2007
>>
>>35484245
this. i didnt enjoy elementary, middle or high school
>>
File: 1485125741998.jpg (35KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485125741998.jpg
35KB, 415x454px
>>35484438
Same here. Started off bad when my friends didn't remember my birthday and became depressed for like a month. ended up being my favourite age now that I look back at it. Had a good number of friends that I always talked and hung out with. Became isolated and weird at 14 for some reason and now were here
>>
>>35484151
before i was born.
>>
probably the middle third of sixth-form.
that was when I actually had friends, had a thing with a girl who actually liked me back, and actually felt excited for the future

since then she cheated on me, my friends have all gradually drifted away, and im studying a subject i dont enjoy, and have no hope or plans for the future.
>>
>>35484151
I never had "good old days", because even the days I can recognize as "good" by normal standards never felt good to me. I'm empty inside.
>>
>>35484280
>homeless NEETs have more fun times than wageslaves
hmm this really activates my almonds
>>
>>35484151
they were all shit
there was like a year window when I was 17 where I had shit together and then it all fucked the bed
>>
File: 1484107358023.jpg (16KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1484107358023.jpg
16KB, 232x197px
Rushing home from school to play minecraft beta with "the gang" and chill in a skype call
>tfw "the gang" is completely disbanded now
>>
Elementary school.
>Was an autist, but wasn't self-aware
>Had some quite good friends
>Classwork not too hard, made good grades
>>
1995-2003
2009-2012
>>
>>35484273
Same here anon. In my case it wasn't too crazy of a thought because I was planning to play in the CFL.
>>
>>35484773
>sixth-form
u wot? is that sum kinda britbong term for sixth grade?
>>
>>35484151
Elementary school and early college. I got to eat everyday and I wasn't too fat. I'm hoping my efforts to get a work from home job pay off. Working as a programmer making bank sounds awesome
>>
File: cable.jpg (22KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
cable.jpg
22KB, 360x240px
1998. was 4 years old and lived in a tropical town in northern queensland near the great barrier reef for a year.
The whole thing was like some kind of magical and blissful vaporwave dream.
The world seemed nothing but pure magic and potential.
>>
>>35484151
I was 19 banging hot chicks didn't worry about shit was skinny not balding had friends and a car and always doing shit

I'm hoping I can get it all back except my hair of course because the human body is worthless
>>
1997 to 2002
>>
>>35485059
>tfw kept my gang
>>
Right now. I finally worked up the courage to tell my qt roommate I have feelings for her and amazingly she feels the same way. We had amazing sex on the same night I told her.
>>
>>35484151
I'll itemize/blogpost. I'm in my 4th year of college (graduating next year).
Elementary school - p. decent
Middle school - absolute shit
Freshman/sophomore year - ok
Junior year - shit
Senior year - high point of my life
Freshman year college - absolute worst time of my life
Sophomore-today - living in a state of apathy and general emptiness
>>
>>35484151
2011 was the year man. I was a normie for a part of it and I was truly happy. I will forever be cursed to be a failed normalfag now.
>>
>>35484151
18-20

>discovering drugs
>discovering video games
>discovering the internet
>hooking up with girls
>self esteem was still intact
>teeth were still okay
>not being fat or balding
>all the potential and bright hope of the future

A decade later and all I can say is "whoops!"
>>
I don't think I have them. Maybe when I was too young to know shit, like toddler age, but I'm not sure that counts.

I can think of moments where I was happy, but never a specific time period. I was anxious and afraid then, and I'm anxious and afraid now.
>>
1. When I was a kid. I had a decent and fairly happy childhood.

2. When I was 16. I had a girlfriend for about a year and some friends.

27 now and I have nothing.
>>
probably 2007 OP, beyond that point everything went to shit and I became depressed
>>
2007-early 2009 for me. Everything after has been total isolation
>>
File: 1 (9).png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1 (9).png
42KB, 655x509px
I'd say mid to end 2014 were my best days. Every other year in my life has been absolute garbage, especially 2013 and 2015-2017.

Back in 2014 I had goals, a perspective in life. I was decently in shape and going to the gym making serious gains. I had achieved my dream job. I was for once comfortable with the way I am and how my life was. I had a goal and I was motivated to achieve it.

Then life kicked in again, I lost my job, I got very sick, I got fat, lost my only friends, lost my apartment and life never looked as bleak as it is now.
>>
File: schooling.png (16KB, 431x477px) Image search: [Google]
schooling.png
16KB, 431x477px
>>35485110
Basically, when you're 16 you can either go to sixth form (Years 12 & 13), or you can go to college instead. From what i've been told, sixth form is generally for the more academically inclined students, or those who are unsure what they wish to do in university.

Basically you can choose to go to college for two years and study something specific, or stay in the current schooling system for the same amount of time and study four different subjects of your own choice.
>>
Before I knew I had a brain tumor. I just turned into chad too at 19 after my face and shoulders grew. Getting less and less tinder sluts, too. I think they are raising their standards. Legit just gonna be a opiate addict for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.