[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your ex-gfs/oneitis/former oneitis ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 54

It's not like they will ever find out

Pic related is a girl I dedicated several gallons of cum in high school
>>
File: IMG_6412.jpg (168KB, 750x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6412.jpg
168KB, 750x903px
>>35483549
I've been posting about this girl non-stop for the past couple of months. Every week I go out of my way to go to an open mic at the coffee shop she works at. Recently I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She said "okay". Never made plans beyond that and it's looking increasingly like she said that just to get me off her back. I've posted her picture before a couple times because I'm a fucking creep. I'm shooting far above my weight and I should just move on.

She took this recently and it pisses me off how fucking good she looks.
>>
File: 17.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
>>35483549
Former BPD oneitis. Will post more about if I get the energy.
>>
>>35483687

why the fuck don't you go out with her after she said okay?
just go have dinner or to a museum or some shit. What's her name?
>>
File: IMG_6407.jpg (91KB, 644x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6407.jpg
91KB, 644x1050px
>>35483728
After she said Okay I didn't do the logical thing and say "Alright, let's go to (insert place here) and do (insert thing here)", instead I said "Well shit, I wasn't expecting a yes!". At which point she sorta walked off. Recently I asked if she wanted to go see Beauty And The Beast. She hasn't responded.

Just give me a yes or no Shayla damn. Sick of this "putting me on Delivered" shit
>>
File: ml14.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ml14.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>35483717
She was crazy and on drugs and had a cute pupper
>>
Top jej. You are some fucking creeps
>>
>>35483891
She ignored you so bad after it's not panning out
>>
>>35483943
You are a creep, they have feelings. you don't
>>
>>35483891
So you're trying wayyyyyyy too hard, first off.

Second, if she was interested, she would respond to you. Stop bugging her. Move on.

No monologuing, no shittiness. Just move on.
>>
>>35483891

that was painful to read
it's over my man, move on

but dump more pics of her
>>
>>35483958
No shit.

Trying to get over it now. Maybe something good will happen in the morning.
>>
>>35483988
Believe me, this is mild compared to how I've been in the past. I've archived the conversation and I'm moving on. I got a friend that's going to those open mics now and I feel obliged to support him, but I'm not gonna give her as much attention as I've been doing in the past. She says Hi to me, I'll say hi back. That's it.

>>35483991
Nah I ain't gonna dump any more. It makes me feel like even more of a creep than I do right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x339px
>>35483549
I want to post a picture of my tinder date, we've been on six and counting, but he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen so I don't want someone using his picture to catfish or bait in Chad threads. That or people saying I'm lying.

Basically
>6'1
>white
>short brown hair
>blue eyes
>average body shape
>>
>>35484133
That's cute but is it really thread-relevant
>>
>>35484133
fair enough, but in that case post a picture of yourself then.
>>
She's moved in with her bf and probably getting married soon.
>>
>>35483687
she probably saw your posts about her lol
>>
>>35483549
>it's not like they will ever find out
Nigger all my IRL friends are people who browse 4chan, and the only pic I have is of both of us. It is HIGHLY likely they'd find out.
>>
>>35484871
Maybe the OP wasn't directed towards teen faggots that talk about 4chan irl
>>
>>35484868
I've considered it. What the fuck would she be doing here though
>>
>>35483891
>Beauty And The Beast

lol it's because you have shit taste in movies
>>
File: melissa.jpg (452KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
melissa.jpg
452KB, 2048x1536px
I used to fuck her three times a day. We got my splooge all over her couch.
>>
>>35483988
>So you're trying wayyyyyyy too hard, first off.

This
>>
File: 1.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
Ah, why the fuck not, it's not like she cares anyway

Tried to kill myself when I got rejected by her when I was sixteen. Or maybe it was her twin sister, I managed to forget which one I wanted
>>
File: melissa2.jpg (60KB, 909x909px) Image search: [Google]
melissa2.jpg
60KB, 909x909px
She was a real cock succubus. In this picture you can even see her demon horns.
>>
>>35483915
She's not actually crazy if she's posing for photos that intend to make her look crazy.
>>
>>35484971
Saw John Wick 2 with her on Valentines Day. She'd mentioned she really wanted to see that so I figured fuck it why not go for broke.

I had my arm around her during that. She leaned in. That was a good Valentine's Day, even if it was platonic and I was just fooling myself.

>>35485004
I already substantiated his claim, sir. I'm aware of where I stand.
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (146KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
146KB, 750x927px
I could've hooked up with her. She flirted with me and gave me her number

Too bad I was too much of an autist to hold a normie conversation
>>
File: 2.jpg (49KB, 550x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
49KB, 550x960px
>>35485071
Ah fuck now I remembered it it hurts again

You know guys, I was sixteen and I tried to poison myself to death with liquor. I woke up in a hospital several hours later. Than I dropped out of high school because I just couldn't focus on stuff. Do you guys think alcohol poisoning can cause brain damage?
>>
File: kinsgrit.png (429KB, 625x431px) Image search: [Google]
kinsgrit.png
429KB, 625x431px
This fucking slut cheated on me with my best female friend. Turns out she was a dyke.
>>
>>35483891
Shit like this always gets me so discouraged. Even if my oneitis breaks up with her bf and I get the courage to ask her out I have to deal with the fact that she'll probably just ghost me.
>>
>>35485206
I saw her name anon she's going to get it good
>>
>>35485206
Ahh that's the worst m8.

She's cute tho.
>>
>>35485288
Nothing ventured nothing gained, anon. I've started to realize how worried I get and it's starting to feel pointless when I think they're gonna say no. Go in expecting something and either way you'll get an answer.
>>
>>35485237
>not getting in on it for an FFM
>>
>>35485509
Well the thing with ghosting is that you don't. But even then I just want the chance to try and right now I don't have one.
>>
>>35483549

>All these Stacy's

No wonder you guys can't get laid. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>35485237
From the yandere shit like 2 years ago? kek
>>
No one here has a oneitis nearly as cute as mine and I made my oneitis mine.

Get better taste and go for it robots, I believe in all of you, you can get the girl of your dreams.
>>
File: 14791253651323.jpg (109KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14791253651323.jpg
109KB, 576x1024px
>>35486306
>you can get the girl of your dreams

tell me how to get Katya pls
>>
File: selfie-Unsure.jpg (377KB, 690x1200px) Image search: [Google]
selfie-Unsure.jpg
377KB, 690x1200px
She would let me cum inside her, and being a dumbass I did. Years later I remembered that I never asked if she was on BC and I would have been screwed. She turned out to be super depressed, a cutter, on a ton of meds, etc. We broke up after a few months.
>>
I don't have one.

Does the truth count is a oneitis or whatever the fuck you guys talk about? If so I want that. That's my obsession.
>>
>>35486745
No, oneitis is basically a really hard crush on someone. Like, nearing stalker-tier.
>>
>>35486306
>you can get the girl of your dreams.
How do I get her boyfriend to fuck off, then?
>>
>>35486818
Well if things are going well then I cannot help you, but my oneitis left her BF because shit did not go well for them.

We were friends and had sexted before she got with him but nothing since that. I was there for her and she was down and things progressed from there.

Depends on the nature of your relationship with her, what both of you are like, etc. Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself if that is what it takes (working out/eating better, learning things she is into, whatever.).

>>35486710
IDK who that is but I ain't gonna orbit some internet girl who probably feels crazy amounts of self-importance from all the internet love she gets.
>>
Sometimes I feel jealous of all you fags that have a oneitis that has had a boyfriend before or has had sex before.

I mean if they're already that slutty, you have way more of a chance. I don't even know if my oneitis is even attracted to men. Though she claims she is.
>>
>>35487045
Tell her to prove it and date you

Worst comes to worst she realizes she doesn't like dudes.
>>
>>35483549
damn OP, good taste. That's just my type
>>
File: myexgf.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
myexgf.png
2KB, 100x100px
>>35483549
Here she is originally you fucking robot filter
>>
>>35487070
Eh I've also tried for years to get her to do it, I barely even care anymore at this point.
Maybe she's just asexual or something. She went off about why she doesn't want to date anyone one time but I really couldn't make much sense of what she was saying.

desu after the hell I've been though due to her and coming to know her so personally the past few years I really just want to fuck her now, not go out with her or anything anymore.
>>
>>35486963
I don't really have a good view into the finer points of their relationship. I like to think that he takes her for granted but that's probably just wishful thinking.

>Depends on the nature of your relationship with her
We're friendly coworkers, she seems to like me well enough but it doesn't go anywhere beyond that.

>Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself if that is what it takes
That's what I've been trying to do in the meantime.
>>
>>35486963
So, you are her sparewheel. Better to be alone then.
>>
>>35486792
I have the biggest fucking hardon for knowledge and the truth.
>>
>>35487131
Wah wah failed
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (69KB, 1064x709px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
69KB, 1064x709px
this is some whore i used to fuck
>>
>>35483687
Here's some very good advice, a girl would never say okay to someone who she is unnatracted too. She will give you an excuse or say no. When a girl says okay you take full advantage even if it doesn't work out the way you intended, take the risk anyways because you never know. Plus don't take her out to dinner, Starbucks on a first date and a walk in a park is more casual.
>>
>>35487574
Man I used to be real bitter myself, but I never had such a bleak view on things. I'm sorry you view things that way.

>>35487322
Well good luck anon, maybe see if she wants to hang sometime? Maybe in the meantime look around and see if you see a girl who grabs your heart even more than that girl if it doesn't look like she will ever leave the guy.
>>
File: rtb.jpg (108KB, 715x400px) Image search: [Google]
rtb.jpg
108KB, 715x400px
we've been following each other on social media since like august of last year, hasnt had a single boyfriend, and whenever she posts a selfie she likes a few of my pics so i'll notice. she's into a lot of the same music as me as well
>>
>>35487262
I feel it, I feel it.

I think a lot of my problem is, I've stopped giving a shit about her romantically. I just want to be near her and the world she inhabits. If I could make out with and/or fuck her that'd be awesome, but at this point it's no longer the main goal.

>>35487843
Don't instill false hope in me nigga.
>>
>>35488513
Damn, she's pretty cute.

You two talk at all? There's a girl that likes a bunch of shit I post on Normiebook that I kinda want to get to know, never talk with her though.
>>
>>35488513

Those eye brows Those facial features. Put a baby in her quick man. Hit her up. She obviously wants attention from you.
>>
File: rtb.jpg (60KB, 482x320px) Image search: [Google]
rtb.jpg
60KB, 482x320px
>>35488600
not a whole lot, i just send her a message every now and then saying whats up. she leaves heart eyes emojis and shit like that under my selfies so i know she's into me, i like it how it is for now. once things start moving and feelings happen then i have to worry about my BPD causing me issues. she's pretty chill though, doesnt engage in degenerate stuff, no drugs or alcohol, doesnt go to parties. i dont think she's ever even had a serious bf so she might even be a virgin. she is 17 so
>>
>>35485206
She looks cute and fun. Like how she's a lil chubb
>>
>>35488689
Nigga you need to lock that shit down ASAP just ask if she wants to go get coffee or see a movie or suck your dick or something

She is FAR too good an opportunity to pass up.
>>
File: 4.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>35488883
just sent her a message saying

"you can message me anytime you want you know :)"
>>
File: savagespinout.jpg (57KB, 316x629px) Image search: [Google]
savagespinout.jpg
57KB, 316x629px
>>35488689
>>35488883
I agree with >>35488883 man, she's top tier levels of attractive, and you need to lock that shit down now before she gets snatched up by someone else. I understand you're going through some stuff on your end, and keep working on that, but DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT make it seem like you're not interested or something. Until you're comfortable enough to advance, make sure she knows you're still interested because I'm sure she can find someone else very easily if she gets the impression you're not into her.

pic related is a picture of a girl who was into me back in high school, and the girl I've been closest into getting into a relationship with since high school (excluding my gf now). eastern european girls are a+++++ man. she had the largest rack even back in high school and such an attractive face. could hardly believe she was into me back then but i fucked it up super bad, if anyone cares to hear how just tell me and i'll spill the beans. it's not super interesting though
>>
>>35489163
she's cute, i'll listen to your story anon
>>
>>35489163
do tell
not oregon
>>
>>35489163
9/10 would pound the fuck out of.

Let's hear how you fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
GF

(Truly oregano)
>>
>>35489226
>>35489238
>>35489244
Alrighty brothers, let me type it up. Be patient and I'll get it out there. I don't think it's that interesting though, but I'll go by popular request here. let me get a drink and type this shit up family

>>35489244
nice checks. yeah she was fucking hot even back in high school. could have been my first gf too. sad
>>
File: 115.jpg (82KB, 602x630px) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
82KB, 602x630px
this is an original organic oregon oreganos post
>>
File: IMG_3373.jpg (446KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3373.jpg
446KB, 960x1280px
>>35483549
Ive shot several gallons of cum into this girl
>>
>>35489643
She has something sweet looking about her anon, cute
>>
Robots always complain that they're ugly as fuck piss bottle babies, but for some reason these photos lead me to believe that the average robot is more normie than I thought.
>>
>>35489546

Does Oregano mean Oregon? Seen it a few times here tonight, first time back in a year and a half.
>>
>>35489790
It means "original", it's how they differentiate their posts as original.
>>
File: picrelates.jpg (81KB, 694x415px) Image search: [Google]
picrelates.jpg
81KB, 694x415px
>>35489226
>>35489238
>>35489244

>high school, 9th grade
>tfw no gf feel for real
>felt pressure of other guys around me getting gfs and sheeit, starting to think i was screwed
>girl in 7th grade "went out" with me for a couple of weeks but it was just to make fun of me
> so i was understandably kinda also adverse to any girl who showed interest in me cause i thought i would get rused again
>in english class one day
>girl in english class asks me to come to empty seat in front of her (we had finished class early so everyone was just talking)
>pic related is her, pic is from a year ago but closer to how she looked in high school
>she starts talking to me, seems genuinely interested in me
>she had only ever talked to me a couple times ever before that so this was unexpected
>but welcome
>she did this a couple other times
>one day when it happens she says, "put out your hand anon on my desk" or something
>i do so
>she starts holding it
>fullblastautism.webm
>start not understanding whats going on
>thankfully i was okay at containing my autism and i didn't want to fuck this up at that time
>we just kinda talked for a little while while she held my hand on her desk
>couldn't believe girl that fucking hot wanted to hold my hand
>but i was an autist so later i message her (was friends with her on normiebook)

jojotobecontinued.jpg
>>
File: cret.jpg (87KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
cret.jpg
87KB, 818x960px
>>35489784
i'm
>>35488689
>>35488513

people call me chad and tell me to gtfo this board a lot but its been my home since before it was an incel haven so i feel like i have seniority, i've been coming since 2008. its a shame that autists have taken over
>>
>>35489856
Wow you're hot, how old are you?
>>
>>35489909
thanks, i'm 23
>>
>>35489856
Reeee fuck off attention fag
>>
>>35489833
hey check out them gets, anyway

>message her on normiebook
>say, "hey... why did you hold my hand in class today"
>because it wasn't obvious enough at this point
>she's like, "isn't it obvious? because i like you anon"
>WEW.JPG
>i'm like, "oh okay...sorry i didn't figure it out haha"
>logically i should have lost any chance i had there, right? thankfully she was 100x the alpha i could ever be
>we talk a little bit longer
>she gives me her phone number, saying i should text her for sure
>i'm like awww shit is this happening
>text her n stuff, at this point i havent made it obvious i like her cause i'm a dummy, though i did kinda act like it so i guess that was good enough
>every day before class i'd get there a bit early and she would too when there were only like 2-3 other people there
>we would always hug before class and talk and she would hold my hand sometimes
>there was this one friend i had in the class though, who i got kinda nervous PDA-ing around though
>even though i shouldn't have been nervous, i should have been like whatever i have a hot ass girl who wants to be my gf
>but anyway yeah we do that and all, she broke up with her boyfriend a while before that
>i guess i'm tyrone now lol
>we start sending each other super lovey-dovey texts, i tell her i like her and mushy stuff like that, tell each other how much we like each other and why, etc
>got kinda nervous just about holding hands in the hallway
>what if its a ruse again
>what if her ex bf sees us
>i was like that guy in school who nobody expected to have a gf even though i wasn't THAT abnormal all things considered
>so i was nervous about people figuring it out too
>and i preferred people to stay out of my business
>one day i log into facebook after school and i see a relationship request in my inbox, from her
>pic related my reaction
>i did the absolutely worst thing

jojotobecontinued.jpg
>>
>>35490001
there it is. at least one for every picture i post
>>
>>35489856
Hahahaha you're not Chad though. You look like the guy that eats out unconscious girls at parties then brags about it.

3/10 at best. Kudos on the creepy as shit pic too btw.
>>
>>35490009
>do the worst thing i could have done
>turn down the relationship request because
>didnt want people up in my business about it and talking to me endlessly about it
>i wasnt really popular in hs but i knew the more popular people, like they were all familiar with me
>so i didn't want to hear from them about it or whatever, even though they probably would had just been happy for me
>also my mom was on my facebook soooo and i hadn't told her anything yet
>thought my mom would have been pissed if i didnt get a black gf (lol my gf now is white even)
>eventually start flaking hard on this girl
>not giving her hugs as often because of people around
>not talking to her as often cause didn't want people to be like "omg anon do you like her" or something and spreading shit around
>she lost interest after a while

fucking rip, was my best opportunity at getting a gf. its a pretty average story, told you guys it wouldn't be too interesting but there it is i suppose.
>>
File: IMG_5546.jpg (150KB, 960x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5546.jpg
150KB, 960x1036px
>>35489856
Very Chaddish, but you're here and not being a dick about it so that's good.

I'm >>35483687 and there's clearly a reason why I failed.
>>
File: dorrie.jpg (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dorrie.jpg
53KB, 200x200px
>tfw she became a lesbian after our short term relationship at summer camp when we were 14
>>
>>35487934
>maybe see if she wants to hang sometime
And there's the rub, I don't know how to do this without sperging the fuck out and inadvertently revealing my feelings for her. I do want to get closer to her so that I'll be in a good position to find out if she breaks up with him and move in but I just don't know how to do it tactfully.

>Maybe in the meantime look around and see if you see a girl who grabs your heart even more than that girl
Don't see this happening for a while either. She's the first oneitis I've had in almost 5 years and I'm in way too deep over her.
>>
File: amy.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
>tfw I became schizophrenic around and after the time we had our short term relationship and thought she was trying to communicate with me through /x/ and /b/ of all places. I don't even think she ever used 4chan.
>>
>>35490080
someones upset

>>35490192
dont sweat it man there will be others
>>
>>35490239
Upset about what?
You should understand that you're not handsome. Consider the caliber of person calling you Chad.

If you were actually attractive you wouldn't have to be looking for validation on here with your creep ass side face emo girl pic and you know it.
>>
>>35489833
>>35490009
>>35490122
I feel it.

Had similar experience with my ex, though I was perfectly fine with the status since both of us were kinda losers (we were into Homestuck). I can post that old greentext if anyone wants to see.
>>
>>35489856
Chad come in many forms. Youre not Chad in any sense however you are clearly social enough to be able to get a GF. Therefore you do not belong here due to that fact alone.

Not like it matters though. I've also been here since 2008 and the /soc/ crossboarders like you are a dime a dozen nowadays on r9k. People like to meme and say that fembots dont exist but plenty of girls visit /r9k/ because its a board for self-loathing and jaded feels and girls love to do that stuff. So its not surprising that thirsty failed normies like you flock here and keep swinging on femanons until you land hit. Its easier here for fags like you than on /soc/ because /soc/ is where the real actual Chads prowl.
>>
I'm the guy that dated
>>35490199
I am also the guy that dated
>>35490238
>>
File: asc.jpg (88KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
asc.jpg
88KB, 720x720px
>>35490278
>>35490294
autism

i've been offered modeling jobs actually
>>
I wish every single one of you especially >>35483687 die horribly
>>
>>35488955
>"you can message me anytime you want you know :)"
kek
not surprised at all that you're so bad with girls too
just fyi, all you did was put a bunch of pressure on her to message you something and forcing her to come up with something "worth" messaging you with, which means she never ever will :)
you're an ugly retard
>>
>>35490409

how about not posting a myspace angle you fucking faggot
>>
>>35490480
calm down spergo

we've already been messaging each other

this is cute, but you're trying too hard
>>
One of the higher concentrations of cucks ive ever seen.
>>
>>35490473
Why me in particular?

I mean don't get me wrong I want to die too but what makes me stand out
>>
>>35490278
>>35490294
why would i be worried about getting validation from this board when actual attractive girls give me plenty of attention in real life

are you even thinking this through
>>
>>35490604
>plenty of absolute hot babes are just begging to fingerbang me, i dont need validation
Says the cuck posting on a korean comicbook forum thread specifically for cucks with self esteem issues. Pull your head in.
>>
>>35490668
> specifically for cucks with self esteem issues

that's not what this board is for though, that's just the cancer that has infested it these past few years. if you had really been here since 2008 you'd know that, newfag

you can sperg out and rage as much as you want but im not going anywhere :^)
>>
>>35490668

/r9k/ is an imageboard where there are no exact reposts.

1. If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily.
2. The time with which you are muted for doubles with each transgression.
3. Each mute time is 2^n in seconds where n is the number of times you have transgressed. So, your mute time doubles each time you fuck up.
4. Backlinks, eg >>1, are not viewed by the robot. So "lolwut" and ">>2 lolwut" are the same post, in the eyes of the robot.
5. Gibberish at the end of a post to force originality may result in mod intervention (no BLOX posts please).
6. Images are NOT included in the filter, only text.
7. Your mute count slowly decreases over time.
8. You cannot post a picture without text.
9. Unicode is blocked. Sorry, too many exploits (Cyrillic letters, etc).
10. Posts require a certain minimum amount of original content in order to be posted.
11. Post sane, real content, well thought out replies, and mutes are unlikely.
if anything the people who have tried to turn this board into the designated place for NEET losers and autists are the ones who have killed the board and are the reason there's no original content anymore
>>
File: received_1755340571365507.jpg (82KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1755340571365507.jpg
82KB, 852x1136px
My ex-gf
She moved to California with her family, but the relationship itself was bretty gud. Only potential bad thing was that she was a bit clingy up until the move and even wanted long distance. Not falling for that meme though.
>>
File: 1488147582953.png (251KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488147582953.png
251KB, 626x626px
the fuck happened to r9k? it's nothing but failed normies now
>>
>>35490797
That's how its always been. Normies, failed normies, robots, and even a few role playing Chads.
>>
>>35490797
>>35490858

Been here since 2011 (4chan since '07), except for a few it's always been just failed normies. They're not even true nerds ostracized for being different, they have the same desires and hangups as normies, they're just bad at being normies.
It's half the reason the girls ITT just looks like dumb sluts, and not interesting people.
>>
>>35490797
the split to wiz happened, like 4 years ago, if you are noticing that something is wrong just now you are a normie too
>>
File: 1285474507706.jpg (65KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1285474507706.jpg
65KB, 400x416px
>>35483549
Post more pictures OP

It looks like she has huge knockers
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 160x331px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 160x331px
r8 her pls
>>
File: omg.png (644KB, 483x857px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
644KB, 483x857px
I lost my virginity to this girl last year, then she ghosted me. I ended up cyberstalking her for a while, but she has completely blocked me...
>>
>>35486818
Kill him.

Why am I surprised this wasn't original?
>>
>>35484971
The Disney film was an instant classic though, feels good desu.
>>
File: ex.jpg (65KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
65KB, 640x960px
I miss her so much. She sucked my dog's dick on an Italian beach... I'll never forget that feel.
>>
>>35491189
I'll be frank, I don't actually want to see it. I've never been able to find Emma Watson as much more than average (I get that she's hot but not really my thing because I'm a fucking weirdo) and this bullshit with LeFou is just pandering bullshit that no one asked for. It's also not a remake that needs to be made, considering how fucking classic the original is.

The only reasons I want to watch are to spend time with that girl and to support my nigga Dan Stevens. He is the fucking realest.
>>
File: 20161218_094301.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_094301.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>35491224
>She sucked my dog's dick on an Italian beach... I'll never forget that feel.

I wish I had a reaction image for that.

I also wish I never bought a plane ticket for this girl.
>>
>>35491603
>bought a plane ticket for this girl

Please tell us full story anon
>>
>>35488570
Not the anon you replied to, but go for it. Why not? Just remember one thing when you are out on the date. She wants to be there just as much as you do. That's why she said yes in the first place.

You got this anon. Here's hoping you make it and leave this place forever :)
>>
>>35488513
>>35488689
Holy crap those beastly eyebrows ROFL. Well I suggest you strike soon because girls with dyed hair always have issues as well. It's going to end in flames I tell you but you might as well enjoy the ride. Women are unpredictable messes.
>>
>>35489856
Hey that's cool another old anon, add me on discord kikkokeeki#5215 we could chitchat about the past
>>
File: sdfk222.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sdfk222.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
The one on the right was a crush during university. She was a bartender/student at a club I went to multiple times a week. Never really dared asking out a bartender as it's an unwritten rule they are unattainable.

Fast forward 5 years and in a dead-end relationship with someone else but for reasons I can't really get out of it in any decent way.

Problem now is some female friends of mine asked me out this weekend and invited her, because somehow they remembered it. She liked me, I liked her. We kissed like 14 year olds being in love and now I'm at a complete loss of what to do. The others stopped us from leaving together luckily.

Can post more.
>>
File: n1207879158_19458_9911.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
n1207879158_19458_9911.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
The only fembot I had ever met from /r9k/ before the chemo that was massive new board creation when tripfagging and rate me cancer was allowed on /r9k/. She was into vidya and was my first kiss. She moved away within a month. It was a good experience but it's a shame I have grown to have a general distrust of women and loyalty.
>>
>>35491603
I remember a time when /adv/ and /b/ teamed up and found out this girl who got talked into getting fucked by her bf's dog. They doxxed her everything.

It was bad man.
>>
File: IMG_2571.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
She was big into anime and stuff and completely obsessed with her cat and granny colors. Did let me cum in her but never swallowed when she blew me. She couldnt get off without her vibrator and made like no noise when fucking here, it was like banging a warm pillow

Relationship 5/10
Sex 4/10
>>
>>35491918
>going to clubs, already being in a relationship, having friends, what the fuck are you doing on this board. leave man, just get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: IMG_2789.jpg (302KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.jpg
302KB, 1280x960px
>>35489784
I've been on 4chan since about 2004/2005 when I was 16, I've come to terms that 90% of the site is normies. Pic is me
>>
File: she.png (100KB, 161x331px) Image search: [Google]
she.png
100KB, 161x331px
this is the best example i could find on her normiebook

She mighve liked me like 6months ago,but i was a complete autist and just waited months to ask her out,at which point i handled it like shit and we didnt go out,now she's engulfed in her studying.
I'm obsessed with her, she's kinda funny looking, and what would be a fembot if she didn't have an awesome group of friends,She's just that awkward, cute, virginal girl that i want, she ticks all the boxes in my perquisites for a gf.
Or atleast my Fantasy of her does, Im not fooling myself, she's as much a whore as the rest of them, but i want her.
>>
>>35491735
I bought a plane ticket to see a girl who was dating the gm of a guild I was in on World of Warcraft. It was weird.
>>
>>35491956

She was probably raped by her father or an uncle.
>>
You are being raided, but you see only pussy.
01001000 01100001 01101100 01100110 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00001010 01010011 01001100 01000101 01000101 01010000 00001010 01001111 01000010 01000101 01011001 00001010 01000100 01001111 01001110 01010100 00100000 01010001 01010101 01000101 01010011 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01000111 01001111 01010110
>>
please help me r9k

im 20 and i just started college in the US (britfag) and i have girls trying to talk to me. this is the first time ive had attention from any type of female

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>35490880
Fucking this. Every other thread is bitching about 'tfw no gf', obsessing over what women really want, crying over failed/hypothetical relationships.

And they call themselves robots. The old way simply disregarded women completely.
>>
>>35492987
It's annoying in some regards and probably shouldn't be tolerated but...
E-even robots get lonely sometimes desu
>>
>>35485208
It does.

Origanholio.
>>
File: sby.jpg (610KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sby.jpg
610KB, 1536x2048px
We went to school together and shit.
>>
>>35493118
she looks like thandie newton
>>
File: 1489303130382.png (1MB, 1439x1763px) Image search: [Google]
1489303130382.png
1MB, 1439x1763px
this is my ex. broke up last summer cause i was going away for college. shes gone a lil crazy, and recently broke up with new bf. Im now home for spring break and shes posting shit like this on instagram. do i go for the smash?
>>
>>35483549
I would, but I wouldn't be suprised if she browsed this board
>>
Holy shit it's been quite some time

First and last oneitis, breakup made me grow up into a man (i was only a kid in this pic)
>>
>>35493118
A bit.

They're both half black.
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
(1)

15 years ago, she lived next door to me on the other side of a duplex housing I was in. The family next door wasn't related but was very close to my aunt's side of the family, I played N64 with her little brother until she moved from her mom's to her dad's next door. I got introduced to her over ICQ from her sister and chatted a little bit (didn't have my own PC, talked with her once or twice on their's), then I came over one day and she was moved in. A perfect 10/10 chasing her brother around and easily being above every girl I've ever encountered in my life. I always came over to play N64 with her little brother and she would play with us.

I had just dropped out of school at 13 and had no parenting, I starting my drop-out at 10 from a divorce missing 60-100 days of school per year and nothing was done. When I moved to where we were (compton area of town) then I had zero friends and gave up on high school after 1 month, all I did was play video games by myself and with her little brother. She was my best friend for years, and also she had problems fitting in at the high school so she didn't last more than a couple months.

Every single day I played games with her or went for walks, she introduced me to anime and computers. At some point she hugged me because she was going away for awhile and I never let go, and she didn't either. We ended up hugging for like 15 minutes barely saying anything, it was the first hug of my life. I told her awkward things like it was the best thing I've experienced and she just giggled at me saying it was nice. Her younger sister started getting jealous of me spending time with her so at 1-3am we'd knock on eachother's windows to come outside, sometimes she'd knock on mine too. We'd go into her dad's van and just talk while hugging. I was her only friend for a couple years. I had never had anyone like this in my life ever, I was always alone until she came along and things seemed perfect.
>>
File: lj.png (210KB, 1416x1033px) Image search: [Google]
lj.png
210KB, 1416x1033px
>>35493817
(2)

Then one day she moved back to her mom's. I never saw her again outside of her livejournal postings and rarely caught her on msn messenger. I loaded her livejournal every single day and gradually she went from homely neighbor gamer girl to drunk stoned teenager. The moment she moved with her mom she lost her virginity to a childhood friend. I remember how my gut felt when I read that, I was already dead in life from dropping out and having no real friends or family but simply like that she was taken.

At this point I gave up and shut myself in. I sat on the PC as a NEET until age 23 where I was forced to get a job or become homeless. I hated alcohol and drugs until I was 25 because of her, I was a virgin until 25 because of her. For almost a decade I thought about her and how I'll never find that again, while her livejournal just spewed out things that destroyed me like pic related. I ended up losing my virginity to a 16yo at the age of 25 that finally brought me back to when I was 16 and thought I found love - only it cost me $20k of debt because I almost died getting to that 16yo (motorcycle accident). I felt alive again for a short while, then died inside again when that 16yo left. I picked up drugs and alcohol finally, and mostly gave up. For another 5 years I destroyed myself.

This girl basically lead to me losing hope on my life when I was a teenager because she was the only person that stuck around for a little bit of time and abandoned me. I still have her on facebook, she's married with 2 kids and got fat - there's nothing there anymore, but she will always represent the time where I started hating women and became a complete robot.

I'm 30 years old now, I still haven't had a girlfriend. Last year I had sex with 12 different girls trying to "resurrect" myself and finally relieve myself of this void I've had inside me. I just don't feel anything anymore.
>>
>>35493834
Howd you manage fucking 12 girls ?
>>
>>35494038
I am a "good looking" tall white male and have a good voice, plus all the time I spent online made me really smart about things (I did the opposite of my trashy family and became the black sheep). The whole time I was dropping out of school the system didn't know what to do with me because I still had excellent marks on tests. Socially I just fell too far behind and gave up. When I was 25, the 16yo seemed the most natural because mentally I was still stuck in the same state from when I was 16.

I met girls all online. I fucked girls from twitch.tv, youtube, craigslist, escorts, and coworkers. I impressed girls online since my social experience was being online.

None of these girls I had any sort of a real relationship with, I drowned myself in sex with them trying to overwrite the past. I used money and "power" to impress and have sex with these girls. Now that I'm 30 I own everything and can do mostly everything, but there's no purpose in my life. These days having your own place and a nice vehicle is enough to have sex.

I don't socialize with anyone properly anymore to have any proper relationships or friendships. I rejected social media in the same way I rejected alcohol and drugs because of basically what amounts of early social media causing PTSD caused by this girl. I had my "home base" far away from it all (I've been using 4chan since 2004) where I could simply hate and ignore all women. I cannot describe the hatred I feel now because the very things that helped me keep isolated and exiled from life are now what's in.

I feel like I came from the future now and things are so fucked.
>>
File: IMG_20170313_141648.jpg (75KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_141648.jpg
75KB, 720x406px
>>35483549
She rejected me but keeping me orbiting now she barely answering message from me
I loved her so much
Im hurted so bad
>>
>>35494038
also I should mention that I basically lost my virginity to 4chan.

A girl that was posted on /a/, /b/ and /jp/ was furiously hated, she has an encyclopedia dramatica article. I created a skype account just to talk to her and just said "I'm so happy you exist". She liked my voice and eventually she started flirting with me, she lived in another country but I drove 18 hours to meet her after half a year of talking to her. She had lots of issues with her parents, but likewise I had no real parents and was determined to right the wrong and protect this girl from dealing with the same problems I did. I threw all my money at her to solve her parent's insufficiencies and display power, and she ended up taking my virginity with her own virginity. A massive fallout happened and mentally I was just fucked for 5 years.

This girl has over 10000 youtube subscribers and lives off patreon now. She deeply seeded my hatred towards women because she discarded me and never fell into the exile I did because betas were flocking at her once she gained some confidence and she never had to adapt like I did.
>>
>>35490199
iktf. I had a 5 year relationship with a girl and then she left me for some dyke she met over fucking tumblr.
>>
>>35483549
My ex-gf, we were together for almost 6 years. She broke up with me a year ago, she told me that after a year or so together she knew I'm a piece of shit but assured me all the time that yes, we'll be together, yes, of course we're going to marry etc. Also, she found me ugly but each time I asked if I'm attractive to her she said yes. The best thing is, she never lied to anyone about anything, that's why I believed her.
>>
>>35494038
12 girls in a year is one a month. Hardly anything amazing.
>>
>>35494552
It was in a span of 4 months, the end of last year after i failed a relationship attempt with another young girl in another disastrous way.

The 12 girls mean nothing when i just did what needed to be done to fuck them instead of connecting in any sort of way. None of those 12 girls will ever think fond of me because i only used them for escape.
>>
>>35485071
>>35485208

Haha you're a retard

>killing urself over a roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
recent pic because I still stalk her
orbitted her but she's so clueless and her manlet bf is over protective
>>
>>35483915
>>35483717
I would unload a lot of semen into her
>>
>>35489856
holy shit dude, aren't you the one with the ldr gf you scared away with your mental illness
>>
whoa, this board really has been taken over
>>
>>35493385
Smash that shit.

Oreginoerti.
>>
>>35485206
Been there. Literally couldve boned countless girls in highschool but too autistic to hold conversations
>>
>>35485237
>having a female friend
thats where you fucked up, never bring your gf around a "female friend"
>>
File: 215206016506.png (610KB, 394x714px) Image search: [Google]
215206016506.png
610KB, 394x714px
Why the hell not?

Probably the closest girl I've ever been to who wasn't a family member. We went on multiple """dates""" to places and I orbited her for like a year. Obviously couldn't get in her pants.

She's currently dating a guy who looks quite like me. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>35493496

Same.
She is fucking everywhere m8. I can't stop stumbling upon her. Or maybe I am just hallucinating.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.