[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans generally speak negatively about people who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1463112629758.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463112629758.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
Why do Americans generally speak negatively about people who reside in California? What's so awful about that state?
>>
>>35482580
Jealousy, Cali is the best state to live in.
>>
If you removed them from the country, a republican could literally never lose unless they were trying to.
>>
File: california.png (221KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
california.png
221KB, 2000x1333px
It's the richest and most successful state with an economy bigger than the majority of countries.

Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>Why do Americans generally speak negatively about people who reside in California?
They do

>What's so awful about that state?
The state is fine, but see the above
>>
>>35482580
Everything's wrong with California.
>>
>>35482580
I live in Florida and see more shit flung at my state than California.
>>
>>35482580
Cali fag born and raised southern California is Chad Central and super expensive
>>
>>35482580
It's a liberal shithole
>>
5 rolled tacos for 6 dollars is my problem personally
>>
>>35482645
But why?

>>35482666
What's wrong with Florida?
>>
>>35482601

^^This. They're jerks that thing they're better than everyone else.
>>
the Cali dislikers are just people who don't like Democrats or "damn liberals" in general
>>
>>35482580
Best weather, you can surf in the morning and snowboard in the afternoon, best Asian and Mexican food, insanely high cost of living, pants-on-head retarded government, insane debt, cities going bankrupt, no water, quickly being taken over by illegal immigrants, major businesses leaving for Texas, the ongoing "high speed rail" debacle, home to degenerate San Francisco with its human feces on the streets problem, home to liberal celebrity scum, etc.

I'd move back to Southern California from Texas if I could afford it tbqh.
>>
I'm from Canada but I've heard from people that went to L.A. that it's gross and scary. Apparently you can be in a nice neighbourhood filled with rich people, but walk 15 minutes and you're in the hood.
>>
>>35482580
>Why do Americans generally speak negatively about people who reside in California? What's so awful about that state?
it's literally the best state

there's tons of jealous poor people who are sad because they can't live here, and all they do is complain on 4chan

>>35482620
The country couldn't exist without cali and new york.

And if Cali left, Mass. and NY would as well
>>
File: texass.jpg (131KB, 865x648px) Image search: [Google]
texass.jpg
131KB, 865x648px
>>35482580
>be Califag
>vote for stupid liberal policies that ban anything fun and increase cost of living exponentionally
>can't afford to pay $2000/month to live in a cuckshed anymore
>move to superior state (Texas)
>repeat process

I fucking hate Californians so much that I try to run any car with cali plates off the road in my truck
>>
The funny thing is that the flyover dopes who hate California think that the entire state is just liberal LA and the Bay Area

Most of the state (area wise not population wise) is republican and looks just like any Midwestern shithole flyover state
>>
>>35482580
Everyone but the people who live in Cali think it's the biggest cesspool of degeneracy in one way or the other because it is.
>>
>>35482580
4Chan is a conservative website. It doesn't like anything that isn't pro Trump.
The people who hate it are mostly small town types who are jealous of our success. Middle America is full of meth and suicide while were full of money and attractive women
>>
>>35482720
>retarded government and Insane debt

The state is in a surplus now

> no water

After the past few months of rain actually almost all of the state is out of drought now

But good job talking about somethings you know
>>
>>35482629
>>5482620

All of the controversy lies between these two posts.

Modern America could literally not exist without it; a majority of Americans vehemently reject its lifestyle and culture
>>
>>35482686
Nothing but people stereotype it as nothing but tourists, uneducated yokels who let Bush win, drug dealers, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, bat shit insane folks, red necks, alligators and old people.
>>
>>35482723
>Apparently you can be in a nice neighbourhood filled with rich people, but walk 15 minutes and you're in the hood.

That's fucking anywhere in the world you fucking canuck
>>
>>35482815
Meant to quote famalam
>>35482620
>>
California is a communist state. That is why.
>>
>>35482723
That's not how LA works. It's basically a network of suburbs and you have to drive everywhere. The ghettos are far from everyone. Even then the ghettos are pretty mild. Just Mexicans getting high
>>
>>35482819

That's literally all florida is bro, palm beach county here.

As far as california goes, the people are kind of annoying but the state itself is beautiful. Its way too large to stereotype. I would love to live in northern california but I don't make that kind of money at the moment. I unironically love the states people hate. NY, CA, Texas..hell even florida has its nice parts.
>>
>>35482580
We don't. Take a look at all the Bible belt states. Specifically Alabama and Florida.
>>
>>35482813
The state of California has $400 billion in unfunded liabilities and debt from public pensions, retiree health care and bonds. A single year of a balanced budget does nothing. It's completely, irredeemably fucked.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>35482813
Oh yes, I'm sure those problems which have been plaguing the state for literally 60 years are all better now, instantaneously and with no cost whatsoever. Fucking retard.
>>
>>35482899
Some parts of Compton, watts, Inglewood are still bad TBQH and now Santa Ana is becoming a warzone. It's spreading, don't kid yourself just cause you live in a rich SoCal suburb
>>
>>35482580
>"WAAAAH OUR CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN THE ELECTION, LET'S LEAVE THE USA"
>>
degeneracy capital
literally all of the problems in the modern are amplified here
>>
>>35482580
Because you still haven't stopped it from having earthquakes
>>
Californians are just smug and annoying. not to mention terrible drivers
Source: i'm a Nevadan
>>
>>35483335
What government agency do you work for?
>>
>>35483335
Most Californians actually live in Texas now
>>
File: 1476197993714.jpg (33KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476197993714.jpg
33KB, 409x325px
>>35482580
I appreciate what Cali provides to the US, but the people from there are insufferable to be around.

They are such fucking elitist, pretentious phonies and when you try to explain that they aren't as great as they think they are, they always respond with "u jelly fag." They have very little self awareness and often are huge posers of whatever hobby they pretend to be into.
>>
>>35482666
Florida is legitimately the worst state in the US.
>>
It's mostly the people projecting. The west coast of the US and Canada is probably the most modern and economically diverse place in the western hemisphere. Culturally, there's a split and the outright success compared to other American states pisses people off
>>
>>35482601
>>35482689

>enjoying living in a highly-competitive housing market area

Everything is fucking expensive and you can't find anywhere to live in a reasonable location without a ton of money, network connections, and luck.
>>
>>35482620
Didnt Obama win by over 55 votes in 2008 and 2012?
>>
>>35482763
You sound much worse to share a country with than someone from California tbqh family
>>
>>35485131
California NEVER decides an election . Its over before then
>>
>>35482747
Lol even the east coast hates California they are too degenerate even by our standards,good riddance
>>
>>35482580
because they're fucking retarded and don't realize that brooklyn is a hellmouth
>>
>>35482767
Same applies to new york , that small region however is the one calling the shots.California hasnt been red in eons
>>
>>35483047
They are not going to spread when areas become gentrified. Look at downtown as an example. Used to look like Mexico 2.0 with ugly fat spic trolls walking around in a sea of brown with gaudy ugly looking shops in every corner but now with the new hipster locales popping up everywhere, you see more whites walking in 7th street than actual spics.
>>
>>35482805
No you are Mexico 2.0 , you faggots are ruining the rest of the country with your transplants.
>>
>>35485377

You're right, it won't spread but it won't get gentrified as quickly as you think it will though. They tried gentrifiying Boyle Heights but the Mexicans fought back and trashed their places
>>
>>35485462
They are losing the battle though. Jewry will always prevail. They are going to gentrify downtown to USC/Expo park.
>>
>>35482843
Not anywhere in Canada
>>
>>35485554
That areas looking decent TBQH
>>
>>35482580
>Liberals
>Literal faggots
>LA is really materialistic and shallow to an extreme
>secret resentment that despite being a bunch of soulless degenerates, we still make up 10% of the US economy and therefore the rest of the US still needs us
>>
File: arguments.jpg (54KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
arguments.jpg
54KB, 600x462px
>>35483070

you're not going to offend me, i've been all over the state and money other U.S. states, and I have family living in other states like Texas and Illinois
>>
>>35482580
Because americans speak badly about any state that they don't live in?
I mean they talk trash about everything so..
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.