[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE EVERYTHING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: j0WhNlp.png (3KB, 148x142px) Image search: [Google]
j0WhNlp.png
3KB, 148x142px
SO MANY OF MY "FRIENDS" TALK ABOUT THEIR "CRIPPLING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSING" NIGGER, YOU DONT FEEL ANY OF THAT, KILL YOURSELF YOU PERFECT CHADS AND STACYS, I WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW, FUCK YOU ALL, GOD DAMN IT

SO MANY OF YOU TO

YOU ARE POPULAR, ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE WITH AMAZING FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, KILL YOURSELVES GOD DAMN IT, FUCK, JUMP OFF A RETARDED BRIDGE, AND ZACK STOP COMING TO ME WITH YOUR ANXIETY, JUST DIE, YOURE SUCH A FAKE LITTLE BABY, FUCK YOU AND GO FUCK SOME HOT GIRLS SOME MORE, SCUMBAG
>>
>>35482418
let it aaaaaaaaaallllll out opee
>>
>Attractive social people can't be depressed or anxious

Has it ever occurred to you that they're better at coping with it? That maybe, just maybe, they preservere while you complain and mope?

Of course it hasn't. That would require self awareness.
>>
>>35482502

It is L I T E R A L L Y impossible to be depressed if you're a Chad/Stacey. Get the FUCK out you NORMIE SYMPATHIZER. You do not belong here and deserve to rot in a ditch along with all the other failed normies of this board.
>>
>>35482418
The key to life: Get over yourself.
>>
>>35482418
>Having friends
Are you sure you're not the one complaining about nothing?
>>
>>35482545

Enjoy that train of thought and where it's brought you :)
>>
>>35482502
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LOL

HOW CAN A CHAD BE DEPRESSED WHEN HE CAN FUCK WHOEVER HE WANTS IN 2 MINUTES, AND IN HS HIS PARENTS LET HIM DRINK AND SMOKE AND ALL OF THAT, I WAS GROUNDED FOR SO LONG FOR DOING IT ONE FUCKING TIME ALL BY MYSELF, THIS FAGGOT IS SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE AND LUCKY AND PARTIES 3X A WEEK, I HATE HIM I FUCKING HATE HIM FUCK YOU FOR EVEN SAYING HE CAN GENUINELY BE DEPRESSED, NIGGER, LITERALLY HOW
>>
>>35482653

>How can people have diseases and disorders?

It's like you're actually retarded.
>>
>>35482569
THE FRIENDS WAS IN QUOTES, KID, FUCK YOU. THEY'RE ALL SHIT TALKERS. I'M QUIET AND NICE AND DO FUCKING ALL THE FAVORS. JUST FOR THEM TO LEAVE ME, IM A FUCKIG ROBOT, FUCK YOU FOR DENYIG ME OF MY BOTNESS, YOU LITTLE CUNT GOD FUCK I HATE MY LIFE I'M SORRY FOR BEING MEAN XDXDXDDDXXDDXDXDXDXDDX
>>
File: iRUd8rI.jpg (491KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
iRUd8rI.jpg
491KB, 900x900px
>>35482685

IFJGSEaSDGNUIASDGNUIDASGUISGDSAGUSDAGSADGNDASG

THIS
BOARD
IS
DEAD

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ROBOT LEFT

IT'S ALL JUST NORMIES OR NORMIE SYMPATHIZERS

GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUGT GET OUT GET GOUT GET OUT GNETOU GOEURGOTREU GETOU GTOUE NOW GUFCK OUFF FUCKO FF OUT FUCKING ET OUUUUUT TNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GET OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW RRRRRRIGHT FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35482418
Tbh, I bet you're some college weenie or university weenie faggot who broods all day about how you're a cut above in your problems.

I'm a recluse of about 9 years, housebound for 6, dropped out of highschool, disfigured autistic etc.

I see you the same way you see them, just letting you know. There are no winners in the woe is me olympics, only losers.
>>
>>35482418
>having friends

you haven't even walked a mile in my shoes normie
>>
>>35482653
>AND IN HS HIS PARENTS LET HIM DRINK AND SMOKE AND ALL OF THAT, I WAS GROUNDED FOR SO LONG FOR DOING IT ONE FUCKING TIME ALL BY MYSELF

ATTRACTIVE AND LUCKY AND PARTIES 3X A WEEK

kys you failed normalshit.

You aren't a robot and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you underaged banned faggot. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>35482792
i specified in HS, im in university. known him since 8th grade.
>>
>>35482418
>>35482545
>>35482653
Depression and anxiety is nothing more than a fashion statement. I know people who have to tell everyone all the prescription drugs they are on. Only reason woman self harm is so people can give them attention.

Woman and attractive people can't actually be depressed, they only pretend for attention. Unfortunately this has made getting mental health care impossible for men who actually need it, but then again, society doesn't care for ugly men.
>>
>>35482721

Thank god there's no more robots left. We don't need a bunch of spoilt, whiny, self obsessed faggots.
>>
>>35482702
aaaaaaaa try having no one to talk to or share any happy, sad moments or anything then you can be cool enough to roll with the real robobos famalamaramadama.
>>
>>35482844
Literally remove yourself from this board, you failed fucking sour grapes normalshit.

If you feel any ire towards someone who does normie shit because you can't have his social position and do normie shit, then you're a fucking normalscum.

This board isn't for you and you don't know what a fucking robot is.
>>
File: Get_out.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Get_out.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>35482721
WEBHJGFIOBUIOPWEBGFUOWEBAOGVAGOP

FUCK THIS BOARD FUCK THIS BOARD FUCK THIS BOARD

ALL THE ROBOTS ARE GONE. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ROBOTS STOP IT STOP IT STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING UNI ROASTIE FEMBOT TRANNY CHAD NORMIE FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND

STOP TELLLING ME ABOUT FRIENDS YOU WANT TO BITCH AND MONE ABOUT ABOUT "OH WOE IS ME WOE IS ME MY "FRIENDS ARE BABIES" FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS THREAD IS SHIT MY BOARD IS DEAD MY BOARD MY BOARD WHY WHY THIS WAS MY HOME THIS WAS MY FRIEND I LOVED YOU /R9K/ I LOVED YOU

DAMN IT WHY WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1483252291003.gif (2MB, 422x642px) Image search: [Google]
1483252291003.gif
2MB, 422x642px
>>35483192
I-I'll be your friend anon-kun...
>>
>>35483233
I just want to be alone for a bit. Thank you though.

and this is why my pain will never end.
>>
>>35482502
Have it ever occurred to you that OP could be right and most of the time people that are successful and popular don't have depression or other un-normie emotional problems, and if they do, it's because they don't know how good they have it.

Of course it didn't, because that would require self awareness
>>
File: dualitypepe.png (164KB, 588x570px) Image search: [Google]
dualitypepe.png
164KB, 588x570px
>>35483500
Thank you fooooooooR WRITIN GTRHINGS ! Iiiiii coulNNOT ANSWERE THTHIS FUCKIG NORMIE IM MY RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE trgabjs TGHANKS REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: bacward skull.png (211KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
bacward skull.png
211KB, 500x492px
RELGISALGJKHERGNLASIEGLBOASEWWGRHEGISBWGINERTGHILWRLTGUSRGUHRTIBNW4TGUNWLBUTORUGBLIWRTHGOHNRTIUWOIUGHOUEWHO8RHWEGO8TRHWUI54H7HTRUIGH8ERHG8BIUWGHTWT458WUHUYWGHWHGTRUHG8W

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35483714
>>35483652
>>35483500
I come from a wealthy family. Very wealthy. But, All my formative years I spent in psych wards. At the crux, I had 6 rounds of electroshock. Yeah I've had sex before, but what matters is connotation, and no one has ever loved me. Are you going to tell me I don't belong here you little bitch?
>>
>>35483890
Yup :)

You don't belong here. You're not a virgin, therefore, by DEFINTION, you're not a robot. This is a board for robots only. Get out you failed normie :)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.