[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone has had a GF cheat on them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_7445.jpg (76KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7445.jpg
76KB, 543x440px
How did you find out?
What happened?

Greentext stories are welcome
>>
One time, kinda? She didn't actually go through with it but she made plans. I read it on her phone one night cause she had been acting shady. Basically she admitted over text to having feelings for her coworker, they made plans to fuck and then she cancelled them a couple days later because she didn't want to hurt me. I broke up with her as soon as I read it, fuck all that.
>>
File: photo.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
>>35480573
I met a chick and we started seeing eachother.
Fucked about 2 weeks after first meeting, she had feelings for me and would call me etc etc
So this was steady and fun fucking.
Later she dropped the bomb tho she still had a 'boyfriend' but broke up with him.
Red flag and all.

Later she went to a party without me and talked the next morning about how a guy was hitting on her hardcore but she was deflecting his advances after a while.
Pretty much a red flag, since she was obviously just testing how I would react to it. Im sure she at least kissed him, but good chance they fucked too.

Dumped her a month later.
>>
>almost two years ago
>relationship with ex starts falling apart around finals
>too busy trying to study, she gets upset by that
>see her a few days later, she confesses to me she schlicked with a cucumber
>she knows i'm insecure about my size, i immediately get into a bad mood
>we argue on our to drop her off at her bus stop
>before i leave her i tell her 'oh and don't fuck your friend_____
>in hindsight, this was a bad idea
>this guy all of a sudden comes into the picture a month or two beforehand, bite my tongue on her hanging out with him ALONE smoking weed in his car
>i loved her, so for her i tried to curb my intense jealousy of other guys she's hooked up with who still tried to talk to her
>never said anything about him even when there was a situation where he apparently texted her one day something like 'i miss my hands all over your little body' or some shit, she told me he texted it to her by accident and it was meant for someone else, i wasn't there when she got the text so i believed her since i didn't know it existed, why would she bring it up to me?
>anyway, don't see her for a week, she's obviously upset by this
>go to my final, fail it, then go to her house to see her because it's been a few days
>she's upset, she cries, i get turned on and fuck her in her room with her sister home
>we're laying in her bed, she's going through her phone for some reason
>picture of her boobs comes up that she never sent me, obviously recently taken
>from what i remember, i think she fumbled to give me an explanation for why that picture is there 'oh my boobs looked nice that day so i wanted to take a picture of them'
>fine whatever, girls do weird shit like that, don't care
>a month later, she's upset again because we haven't had sex in a while
>apparently she got an infection or something and her lady parts were on the fritz
>the next week or two things start to unravel, back to stupid arguments and her acting more irrationally than usual
>cont.
>>
Twice bruh. One confirmed.

I was 18, walking towards the bus stop from college. (this was in a very busy street around 5 pm) my then gf had been acting weird but I was trying hard to keep her happy.

I saw her among the crowd holding hands with a guy and literally going for the kiss, and she saw me while she was tilting her head so she pushed him away. Now, that was horrible.

I got pretty angry, but didnt know how to act, cursed at her in front of a bunch of people until she cried and a policeman was kinda hanging around in case I did something. Then she left, probably with that fucker. I was debating if I should fuck him up, but I always thought he was not to blame, I do hate him tho.

We broke up and they got together, they broke up around a year later and I saw them working together at an underground grindcore/punk/Oi concert in a run down chinese restaurant. So I know they keep in touch and are friends. She's dating some other guy now.

We actually met again, had a fling (while I had a girlfriend) and ended up in good terms. Not as close friends but yeah, whatever.

Next story coming
>>
>>35481215
>he cheats on people
>gets upset when he's cheated on

Top jej normie
>>
>>35481125
>things finally fall apart one day she has an interview for a job in my neighborhood
>go to pick her up, she's irrational, hot, angry, has to pee but also has to go pick up a check from her other job that owed her money
>getting into a really stupid argument when i finally stop and say 'that's it, i can't take this anymore, we need another week apart from each other because you're really beginning to become too much' or something like that.
>she's both pissed off and really saddened by what i said, but i meant it, i was fed up with her emotional outbursts and fighting over stupid things
>don't see her for a few weeks, talk here and there, go back and forth between talking about a mutual breakup and trying to work things out
>we decide to mutually break up, more so because she was over it(because of that day i "told her off")
>day of, we're talking about our problems, how we feel, she's pretty much saying i was the one who was wrong, but again i bite my tongue because if this is what she wants, so be it, i'll have to move on
>before i leave, ask her one last time 'did you ever cheat on me'
>she sighs and admits while we weren't talking, she initiated something in his car with him while she was 'drunk and high'
>really vague, said she only touched his dick or something like that
>said something about she wasn't thinking about his size(which means she definitely was)
>probably also mean she fucked him and didn't just give him a handjob
>ask her when this happened, she tripped over her answer of a week ago/a month ago
>put two and two together; the "infection", the lack of sex, the mysterious picture on her phone, the cucumber, she must've been cheating on me far longer than she led me to believe, and to a higher degree than just an awkward dick touch in his car

to this day i still don't know if she cheated on me for real, but i'm 99% sure she did. we still keep in contact but idk if it's too long for me to ask or care, this almost 2 years ago.
>>
>>35481215
know any good bands anon?
>>
>>35481215
So, met this bitch in tinder, she had hooked up with this good for nothing tattoo artist, but she told me that they had drifted appart because he made her feel like he just wanted fun, but then asked her to be his girlfriend.

ANYWAY, we started hooking up and things started to get quite romantic, so we kinda got together. She shows me a disgusting tattoo she wants to get I tell her I dont like it but she can do whatever she wants. She went ahead and got it. I thought her brother was going to tattoo her.

I casually go into the tattoo artist's instagram and saw a photo of her tattoo with a stupid heart she left as a comment. So I asked her straight: Hey did you get it from him? why are you hanging out with him without even telling me? yadda yadda yadda.

She said it wasnt him, and it was a different guy and whatever, so I just let it go. Over the next months she starts texting with him a lot more and I realize they are having constant conversations about casual/recent subjects. He would always comment her shit and so would she. so I got pissed off and decided to confront her. WHILE I was confronting her, I could see his comments dissapear from facebook, The bitch was literally erasing evidence while we were texting.

I broke up with her and travelled to the other side of the world I know they hang out a lot and I've seen him making lewd comments to her in facebook and what not. So I know for a fact they have been fucking. I just cant confirm if they were fucking before I broke up with her.

And that's it. It hasnt been that bad, I had a girl suck my dick in the street while I was with this whore, so at least I didnt feel like a complete cuck.
>>
>>35481348
>we still keep in contact

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Supported her for two years working as a cook, while she studied at school and pursued a career. She 'works' about 10 hours a work at a no-work type job.

We go to her 'work' party one night. Lame. I was feeling sort of sick so I went home, she went out for drinks with her female coworker friends.

She comes home hours later than expected. I thought something was fishy, so I called her out. She cried, and was able to convince me nothing had happened. We had sex.

The next day she feels guilty and tells me 'something happened'. She got drunk (because that excuses her actions) and fucked two of her male coworkers. One's black.

I kicked her out of my house that day. Few months ago. Rekindled a oxy/heroin habit. My life rules.
>>
Once.

Was 19, in a relationship for two months with a girl from my uni, all fine and dandy until my father got into an accident and i had to stop giving her attention for a while to care about my dad.
While i was trying to deal with that, she was going to college parties and shit and becoming less and less talkative with me, which i assumed was because she was trying to give me space to deal with my problems instead of bringing up hers.
Few days later, i get a call from a "best friend" of mine telling me both of them got drunk and fucked at a party and he's feeling like shit about it.
Confronted her with the story, which she denied until i got her face to face with my "friend", he ended up drinking himself into a coma out of guilt, she went on with the "you didn't give me enough attention" bs while i spiraled into depression.
Two weeks later i fucked her best friend out of spite after she proposed i "get back at her", so that was ok i guess.
Didn't really care too much as it was just done out of sheer spite.
This and a gf suddently "losing interest" in our relationship made me really stop trusting women, go figure.
>>
>>35481403
Not really man, My friend took me to that concert.

I was more into death metal and stuff like that.
>>
>>35481283
Yeah, I wish life was simple, you know?

It is not.
>>
Not that I know of, but my ex was in a new relationship with "the guy you don't have to worry about" in like 2 weeks. There's a nonzero chance they fucked before I dumped her
>>
>>35481348
>>35481125
>i loved her, so for her i tried to curb my intense jealousy of other guys she's hooked up with who still tried to talk to her
God, fucking this is why I don't understand the people who criticize others who want a virgin gf. If your gf is a non-virgin, chances are her past boyfriends are still in her social circle, and it's a lot more likely that she will hook up with someone she has already hooked up with and has felt strongly about at one point in her life.
>>
>>35481587
>Yeah, I wish life was simple, you know?
Nice bullshit senpai. You deserve all the cucking that you get until you change your attitude. You sound like any basic bitch roastie whore.
>>
>>35481793
It's a cuck or be cucked world out them fampai. If you're not high test dominating the bitch she's going to be looking for a real man's dick behind your back.

If you make her a cuck that's okay because she would probably cuck you in a heartbeat if you let your guard down.
>>
File: 1488648010925.png (1MB, 1223x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488648010925.png
1MB, 1223x1920px
>>35480573
I dated one of my best friends a few weeks after we graduated high school

Actually really loved her and did everything to make her happy

before she left for college after the summer I put my class ring on a necklace and gave it to her as a good luck charm

after a month of being there she started to really get into the local punk rock scene and stopped showing any care to me.

I was dumb though and tried to drag the relationship out longer then I should have cause it was the first time I ever loved somebody

every time she would come to our hometown to visit her family she would see me, we'd have sex but she always seemed so distant afterwards and we couldn't hold conversations like before

I was dumb though and would always fill up her car with gas before she went back to college

this went on till the beginning of January where she broke off the relationship cause the love just wasn't there anymore. she also said she couldn't find my class ring

Cried about it for awhile and was just about over it, then one of her best friends messaged me saying she couldn't hold it from me anymore and told me all about how my gf was a well known whore in the punk rock scene.

My GF actively told her friends about how many guys she fucked at all the shows, and she only dated me cause I was too nice and always spent alot of money on her

TLDR Retarded anon gets heart broken by thot
>>
>>35481953
Yeah, except you didn't make her a cuck because you didn't tell her about the cheating, you simply fucked another girl because you are a hedonistic degenerate. You are just rationalizing your actions post facto because you don't want to think that you are a hypocrite, and that in fact you are no better than the cunts who cheated on you, but whatever, keep living your delusional life
>>
>>35481541
because inevitably, it just fucking happens

it's not like i try to hook up with her or anything, we ran into each other a couple of times since then and we both figured we'd might as well be cordial with each other

>>35481729
the thing is, they tried to talk to her, not the other way around, or at least she said

that i can believe, they were all players and tyrones so of course they're gonna try to fuck her, i just thought she would have the common courtesy of not reciprocating

if it makes you feel any better, this is why i don't plan on having a relationship again anytime soon, not like i can, being on here has redpilled me on women more than i ever have been before
>>
>>35480627
>had feelings for a coworker
>but later canceled because she didn't want to hurt me

This puzzles me, how some people completely lack the emotional boundaries where they're even capable of forming non-exclusive relations

She canceled because she related to a negative emotion you would have

I wouldn't be capable of developing feelings beyond "she has nice legs" without a strong moral imperative getting in the way mentally.

Then again, I know that I could only genuinely have that kind of loyalty and love for a woman I'm not sure even exists, so in a plausible scenario where I take what I can even I wouldn't be what I want to be.
>>
File: 1489364618853.png (317KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489364618853.png
317KB, 480x800px
Dated a girl for 3 years,
Some dude in our highschool at the time comes into the picture.
They become friends, she starts saying that girls can be friends with guys and all that shit.
I tried not to worry and i said shit to him plus he was pretty fucking ugly, this continues for 2 months and then she cries to me saying shes sorry that she is starting to love him and its my fault because she doesnt want to be stuck to one guy.
I took it hard, the guy told her no and she broke up for nothing and begs for me to comeback, it was a mistake yadada.
> i still tell her no
> she still sends me nudes because she feels bad, pic related
>>
>>35480573

My highschool oneitis did.

We were friends for a long time, had fucked around a few times, and a good friend of mine ended up going for her and fucked up my social group I was in by teller her lies about me.

A year after HS her and I were hanging out more, and she wanted us to go out.

I wanted to but I felt she would cheat on me because she was not the most stable person, but she convinced me she would not.

The next day she wanted to break up, pressed her on it, she told me she gave her neighbor a blowjob. He was mad at her for not bumming him a cig, so she did that in return.

Dropped her off at her house, told her we weren't even friends anymore. She went inside and brought out my shit while crying, called me a few times etc.

I feel a lot better about it a few years later, got a new, cuter oneitis that is mine now, so things get better. Also the old girl got ugly.
>>
>>35482082
>the thing is, they tried to talk to her, not the other way around, or at least she said
Yeah I'm not blaming you or anything, I was just talking about how women having their exes around is a recipe for disaster in general.
>>
>>35482142
>high school
>nudes
She was 18 when she sent the nude, right? Otherwise you literally posted CP.
>>
>>35482072
No, you see here my dude it's the game you have to play. It's okay to cheat on women because you know they will eventually cheat on you, this is a fact.

It is the nature of women to seek out strong aggressive men, so once you have settled down with one and begin to relax she will sense you are no longer in control and find another man to fill this role, thus it is important you cheat on her to keep your test levels high.

Women desire desirable men so if you keep going around fucking other women you will be even more attractive to your partner and she won't be able to help but cuck herself into staying with you. You turn her into the cuck this way and avoid being cucked yourself.
>>
>>35482211
At least it happened the next day so you the heartbreak wasn't that bad. Also you have a nice gf now and also got dubs.
>>
>>35482142
>>35482251
those are hormone tits...
>>
>>35482251
We're 19 rn and this ordeal happened 6 months ago dont worry.
Im not that fuckin stupid
>>
>>35482289
Yeah I am happy with the digits.

Happy with the girl too, we have our problems but we are working on them, we are both kinda crazy so it is to be expected.

I am always trying to tell robots that they can succeed and things can be better than they are in the moment.

If I can pull of some of the shit I have, for sure some of the others here can as well.

Heartbreak wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I had been pining after the girl for a while. Glad it worked out as it did though, she was cute and a bit chubby but after losing weight, from seeing her FB posts after friends comment and they show up in my feed, she does not look good while skinny.

Plus you know, the whole being a bitch thing.
>>
>>35482310
Whats that?
They would puff like that when shes horny.
>>
>>35482072
I'm not >>35481953 however, he is right.

first I never said it is not hypocritical, but that still doesent make it simple.

You sound like someone who has an idea of how relationships are supposed to be and how people are supposed to behave. But I think it would be safe to assume that you dont have much experience dealing with this.

Relationships get tedious, people fuck up and things get eroded. It is just life. You lose trust in someone, act upon rage or just desire and then you may or may not regret it.

Now I dont feel angry ar them, or ashamed for cheating on them. of course not, time has passed.

If you asked me how I will tacke my NEXT (and this is a key concept) relationship. I would tell you I will try my best. But it is not something that would occur to a simple minded folk like you, would it?
>>
File: tumblr_ogv83izwYy1qjmcfmo1_500.png (59KB, 411x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogv83izwYy1qjmcfmo1_500.png
59KB, 411x512px
Yep - the only two girls ive ever been close to both cheated on me with my best friend.

First one i met online. She came to my town to meet me and my friend, who was my closest friend for my whole life.
We hit it off, she stayed at mine a couple nights - and became a thing soon after.

Two weeks later she's going abroad for a few months, I ask to see her before she goes, to say goodbye. She says she cant, she's gotta pack and stuff.

I'm a little dissapointed, but thats okay.
My friend told me that night she came to his house and they made out. They then both tried to make me feel like a bad guy for being pissed off.

I accepted his apology a little while afterwards, because i wasnt too invested in the relationship, but I was still really hurt by the both of them - This guy'd been my best friend for over ten years.

I'll post the second one as a reply.
>>
>>35482267
Sure thing mr rational, women cheat because it's their nature, but you cheat because you are smart and have foresight, it has nothing to do with the instant gratification of getting your dick wet or your degenerate nature. You also have a lot of evidence to back up your claim that cheating keeps women around, such as getting cheated on twice while you were actively cucking girls.

>>35482396
I think he means mtf transsexual.

>>35482437
I have no relationship experience, yes, but your "things are complicated" opinion sounded just like what someone trying to escape responsibility would say. Those "I'm not a piece of shit, it's all due to external factors" people are very fucking annoying, and I assumed you are one of them, so I replied angrily.
Anyway, fucking up in a relationship when things get hard and cheating on someone are not the same, because they don't carry the same weight. Cheating is the second biggest instant relationship ending thing, and only because the first is hitting the girl, so at that point you may as well break up with your girl right after, I mean it's not like you will be with the girl you just cheated on for the rest of your life. There is no point in putting effort into a dead relationship, beyond using her for getting your dick wet a couple times like an absolute piece of garbage. Also, he is quite clearly not right, if you plan on not cheating on your future girls. Or he is right, but his wisdom is true only for shit girls, but why anyone would get in a relationship with one is beyond me.
>>
>>35480573
>have gf of 4 years, relationship end is coming into sight since we are fundamenrally different
>still a great girl and I loved her
>she starts texting with a musician she went to a concert at
>he works in a local music shop
>read her through phone one day because she's been getting kinda indifferent
>she's texting with him constantly, he sends her new songs she likes
>read that she texted her best friend that he is interested in her
>confront her
>"why am I not allowed to have male friends, you're just so jealous blabla"
>bullshit because she has male friends and that guy is interested so it's not ok
>tell her I could do that too with women who are interested in me and then just tell her you're just jealous
>she starts crying, we hug, I think she understood
>forward two weeks I read through her phone again, she's texting with him even more now
>went to the store to talk the whole evening with him, they want to go to a concert together and she confirms to her friend again that he's interested
>this time it utterly crushes me and I confront her again, she says the same bullshit again and that she wants this friendship and I can't forbid it
>next two day she texts me like nothing happened, sweet as always but I don't text back
>saturday night she was at a concert with a friend, calls me afterwards to ask if she should come to sleep at my place
>tell her no and hang up
>next morning she texts me: "did you sleep at home?"
>"yeah"
>"I didn't"
>drove up to her place, and she confirmed that she was at the musicians place and they fucked
>she says it in a calm tone, says it just felt right and that I had broken up with her anyway
>took me everything to not strangle her on the spot. Needless to say it was over
Cont.
>>
>>35482437
Also consider what you would think about a girl who says she has cheated on multiple of her previous partners because "life isn't that simple", but promised to "try her best next time". She wouldn't even promise "no more cheating", she would just promise to "try her best". And of course doing all this while kinda agreeing with people who think cheating is inevitable.
>>
File: 2345212351.jpg (49KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
2345212351.jpg
49KB, 500x651px
>>35482777

The second girl I met over the summer - she went to the same school as me but i'd never really talked to her a lot. We REALLY hit it off - we'd hang out at eachothers house every day.
We were intimate, and I loved her.
This was happening for maybe a year before things started to go wrong.

The same friend as before got """"depressed"""" between the last girl and this one. How this manifested itself was by him acting like a complete asshole at any social event he was at.

He'd curl up on sofas and """sleep""", or shake and cry and shit IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE AT PARTIES. An 18 year old man, doing this shit. It was the most transparent and embarrassing thing i'd ever seen, and this girl fell right for it.

He was only doing this shit to get attention from this girl. She'd go sit with him and ask whats wrong, and he wouldn't say anything. she'd baby him by stroking his hair and shit, and that'd be all he did. Every social event.

I told her that he was manipulating her - he was only doing this to get attention from her, and she wouldnt believe it.
This really hurt. I could feel everything beginning to fall apart - just because of this selfish asshole.

Over the next few months they started to talk more and more - I told her how awful it made me feel. her response was "you're being heartless - he's your best friend, you should care about how he's feeling." despite the fact he was putting on the weakest facade i've ever seen.

eventually it got to the point where he got what he wanted - I got forced out of the picture completely and they became a couple and started making out.

The same friend I'd known my whole life, who I forgave for making out with my girlfriend, had done exactly the same thing.

I'm never going to find a girl who was like that again. She was the most beautiful and wonderful person I've ever known.
Its two years later and theres still not a day goes by where I dont think about her. I dont have anyone anymore.
>>
>>35482838
Kek no she was flat af and idk why they're like that, although she did have an outie pussy.
>>
>>35482838
I wrote the first part of that reply while still thinking you two are the same person, just ignore the part about getting cucked twice in the first part.
>>
>>35482952
But... are you living in a fantasy world? Most people have cheated at some point, you cant judge a 17 year old girl or boy for cheating. they are stupid by definition.

In the end, it is an inevitable part of life, you hope it doesent happen but it might. and you might end up doing it too.

"L O V E" is unfortunately not unconditional as you apparently would like it to be
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>35483029
She sounds like she was a fucking retard dude. Look at this objectively. The girl had no cognitive capabilities whatsoever to rationally judge some dumbass putting on a fake tantrum. The girl is an idiot, she is going to spend her life bouncing from guy to guy like a pinball.
>>
>>35480573
>GF
goddamn fuck off you dumb normalshits

go to reddit
>>
Not mine because
>Implying I can even get a cheating whore

but a friend of mine spotted her flirting with someone on her phone at a party. He flew into a fit of rage despite being in someone elses basement, broke up with her on the spot, and left the building even though he got a ride there and it was freezing cold.
>>
>>35483029
Dude, your friend and your ex girlfriend are both awful people. But so are you. You are an awful person. What is your flaw, you ask? You are an enormous pussy. If your girl is acting like that, you need to be really stern. Literally say the words "I know better than you. Quit your bullshit, or we're through." Women are children, you have to yell at them sometimes. How could you let her just continue to drift into your friend's arms?
>>
>>35482929
Dude, my friend has had EXACTLY this happen to him... Mark?
>>
>>35482929
>forgot to say the she she loved me last time a week before she cheated
>a week later on my way home from a friends birthday I sit in the train
>after two stations the guy she cheated with comes in. Saw him once years ago and only knew it was him because of facebook pics
>he didn't recognize me
>huge rush of pure murderous rage goes through my body, nearly taking my mind
>somehow mange to sit still
>we have to exit at the same station
>take all my willpower together to surpress the rage and start talking to him
>he seems pretty confused, doesn't know who I am
>sit down at the train station
>explain that the girl he fucked last week was my gf of 4 years
>he says he didn't know she had a bf
>nearly explode and grab him by the neck screaming "are you fucking kidding me?"
>he's frightened but seems to tell the truth
>"dude we were texting and talking all the time and she didn't mention once that she had a bf"
>we talk some more I start coming down from the rush and start shaking so hard I can't breath right and can't talk
>done talking, we agree to take a leave
>start walking into the same direction
>turns out he lives close by and to get home with him my ex basically passed my house
>"dude I don't want to hurt you, but that girl was acting like she's been single for a year"
It was8 months ago. Got confirmed that the guy told the truth. Srill regret not punching him. I'm bouncing back but it still hurts
>>
>>35483249
No, but my name starts with Ma too
>>
>>35483342
It is good that you didn't, the only asshole there was "your" girl.

If anything, she manipulated him as well with how she pretended to be single.
>>
>>35480825
SPIRIT SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

originiele
>>
>>35483215
I did give her an ultimatum, where i basically said it was me or him.

I think you can guess who she went with. I havent spoken to the guy since. He knows how angry I am with him, and I dont think he cares.

>>35483120
I dont know dude, I knew her really well, and had never acted this obliviously the entire time i knew her.
>>
>>35483456
If you ever get a chance, punch that guy in the face. Don't do it in broad daylight or anything. The best opportunity would be at a crazy party at night, if you happen to see him. Physically injure him if you get the chance, please. Teach him a lesson for his own good.
>>
File: proof.png (37KB, 655x404px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
37KB, 655x404px
>>35483040
Heh... But it was me all along you silly baka!
>>
File: 1488744138297.png (496KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488744138297.png
496KB, 633x758px
>>35480573
>Anyone has had a GF cheat on them?
Kind of.

>How did you find out?
Logged into her Skype because I had suspicions she was chatting with other dudes.

>What happened?

(1/2)
>meet girl on MMO at the age of 16-17
>play games together for months and get to know each other
>enter long-distance relationship
>fast forward a few years
>we are just quitting Aion due to guild drama which resulted in she and argued a lot
>at this point our relationship is on the rocks, so she thinks we should just play an MMO together
>I agreed 'cause no new niggas, nigga, we don't feel that
>she decides to show me Final Fantasy XI, which even in 2011 felt ancient
>we're talking over MSN while I set up the game
>she seems distant and her replies are taking a long time, she insists she's just tired
>get the game paid for and log in with her
>it's very early AM at this point
>she shows me how to play for a bit and then goes AFK for a few minutes
>comes back and says she's going to bed and I should keep playing
>say good night and she logs off
>we shared game account passwords when we first started dating and I know she uses the same password for everything
>wait about an hour, unable to concentrate on this "new" game because my heart is pounding
>say "fuck it" 45 minutes in and get into her email
>see emails from a guy
>he's a dude from our old Aion guild, one of our "officer" underlings
>the emails contain a conversation of them making smalltalk, light flirting and exchanging MSN info
>check my friends list
>she's "Offline"
>log into her account
>instantly receive message from the same man
>"Aw, did you log off on me? >.<"
>check her status
>"Invisible" mode
>scroll up and read their conversation
>she complains about me and they later begin cybering
>I logged in and interrupted that
>log off her account and get back on mine to tell my side-bitch what happened
>"GF" messages me, except she's claiming to be her roommate
>she never mentioned a roommate

cont.
>>
File: 1488749037653.png (515KB, 453x566px) Image search: [Google]
1488749037653.png
515KB, 453x566px
>>35483547
(2/2)

>she introduces herself as "Allison"
>GF's name is "Alyssa"
>areyoufuckingshittingme.jpeg
>that was the best she could come up with on the fly
>claims to be impersonating GF with intent to frame her for cheating to ruin her relationship
>my little guild underling happens to be an ex of my GF's unmentioned roommate
>play along with it until the next morning
>tell her about it when she gets on MSN hours past her usual log-in time
>she pretend to be angry at her imaginary roommate and we continue on with our day
>chatting with my side-bitch throughout the day until GF goes to bed suspiciously early
>remove her from all social media and messenger accounts
>start playing WoW by myself
>don't hear from her for about a month
>get a long email from her, several paragraphs going on about how she fucked up and how much I mean to her
>begs me to take her back
>I do
>she later e-cheats on me again
>we break up
>I take her back again
>move in with her, realize I got catfished hard
>fuck her a few times anyway
>we try anal and I end up with shit all over my dick
>so disgusted that I'm at this point, fucking a fat, ugly girl who always treated me like shit
>break up with her and move into the other bedroom

Fuck mentally-ill """traps"""
>>
>>35483547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RjSpYchA4
>>
>>35483595
I last watched this around the time all that went down. Top heh.
>>
>>35480573
>one night stand with girl
>was virgin
>relationship shoots off because she clingy and i just went with it
>a month goes by, madly in love
>starts partying, making new friends
>eventually cheats
>fell for the cycle probably 8 times before i finally woke up
>tfw something like that will never happen again
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 365x124px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 365x124px
>>35483085
We are talking about a twenty-something who cheated on multiple partners and is still trying to justify his past cheating. Yeah maybe I live in a dreamworld where people are not shit. But maybe you are wrong for accepting that you are in hell instead of looking for a way out and shaming degenerates.

>>35483535
I'm gonna ignore that because anyone can just F12 and edit the hell out of everything.
>>
>>35483140
this underrated
>>
File: 1488854389591.jpg (133KB, 1372x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488854389591.jpg
133KB, 1372x1080px
>>35483572
>Moving in with a trap that e-cucked you
>Fucking (((her))) in the ass anyway
>You got cucked by a fat mentally ill man pretending to be a woman on the internet
Did he at least look like a woman?
>>
>>35483405
Afterwards they still hooked up and she tried to get together with him but that was the last thing I've heard and that was 5 months ago. My guess is that it failed.

I guess you're right. I couldn't give less of a shit about his wellbeing but it could've had negative consequences for me. But still, fuck her, and fuck him for making me feel like I got bent over and fucked without lube. I feel like if I at did something to him him I could at least feel like I didn't just lay there while getting my heart shattered
>>
>>35482072
>You stole from my kin!
>Who was fixin' to betray us!
like playing chess
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 500x373px
>>35480573
My sex/porn addicted ex boyfriend made a secret POF to fuck anything with a vagina. I caught him after only a month, but sadly I found out on Christmas Eve while borrowing his cell phone.

>Christmas Eve 2014
>go deeper into his phone and see it's a typical single mom
>I hysterically start crying and yelling while he blames it on me for being too busy to fuck him lately
>happened right before midnight so technically carried into Christmas Day
>take a cab home and it's a Hispanic ex convict taxi driver asking why I look miserable
>"I just found out I got cheated on."
>he looks over his shoulder and says "ju' know..." Then spends the entire ride home giving me fatherly advice
>ride costed $20 but I gave him the $100 his parents gave me in a Christmas card

He got really fat and aged poorly so fast since then, pushing 280lbs. It was harsh ending a 4 year relationship with a guy who promised to propose some day but I'm glad I'm free of his asshole ways. Now it feels like he was never in my life, it's getting further away in my memory. He's been single and sexless ever since while I've been in a short relationship since then.

I saw him at my job recently and his eyebrows raised in surprise and he started to smike as he approached me. I just treated him neutral like he was a stranger all over again, acting like we never met. It wiped the smile fast off his face. I saw him sadly wiping his eyes while he was walking around. Good.
>>
>>35483763
>bothering to write all this
LOL
If I wanted to read about normalfags I'd go to /soc/. If you're a non virgin you're a normalfag. So fuck off of this board.
>>
>>35483342
It's not his fault, don't regret punching him. Imagine how you'd fell if you got together with a girl only to realise that she had a boyfriend and then got punched for things outside of your control. If there is someone you should have punched, it's the girl.
>>
>>35481215

>Twice bruh
>Bruh

You deserve it for talking like a nigger
>>
File: Quds.png (114KB, 249x247px) Image search: [Google]
Quds.png
114KB, 249x247px
>>35482222
Sick quads, bro
>>
File: image(12).jpg (98KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image(12).jpg
98KB, 960x640px
>>35483725
>Did he at least look like a woman?
Yes, but not a very attractive one.
>>
>>35483823
Well yeah, everyone I talked to basically said, "he just did what any man would do". But if I hit him I could say the same, couldn't I? I don't regret talking to him, but 4-5 low kicks coul've done the job of hurting and intimidating. If some dude hit me bacause I uncknowingly fucked his girl I couldn't be mad at him.
>>
>>35483763
fuck off you dumb roastie bitch get cucked t b h
>>
>>35483976
Do you have pics, anon?
>>
>>35480573
Once. She was drunk at a party and hopped on Tyrone.

We never fucked either and I stayed like a fucking cuck until she did it again.

After that, I heard she went to town with Tyrone, Jamal and Darius.

Fuck my life damn it.
>>
>>35481953
you are a sad sad little man. i pity you.
>>
>>35484053
Poor little normalfag. Now get off this board.
>>
File: 1335404104007.jpg (43KB, 1013x767px) Image search: [Google]
1335404104007.jpg
43KB, 1013x767px
>>35484007
Not anymore, this was maybe 5 years ago and it was a low point in my life. After we broke up, she moved in with the second dude she cheated with that we met later on. That didn't work out and she moved back to our state, tried to talk to me again, but I ghosted.

Last I heard she's married to some new internet guy, and I've moved on since then.
>>
File: 1487354391816.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1487354391816.png
220KB, 858x725px
>>35484080
I don't need your pity you stupid whore go flap your meat curtains on facebook or twitter if you want sympathy for being a frigid cunt
>>
>>35484053
What music do you listen to heal the traitorous wounds?

>inb4 you're into cuck porn to process the pain
>>
>>35480573
Well I don't for a fact but:

>be 18 year punk rock mallgoth faggot

>go to local bar with friend, hang out with his group of friends

>see other 18 year old mallgoth punk rock girl

>I see her at school like in the hallways and shit but never talked to her

>she's dating one of the guys there

>we still talk and hit it off pretty well

>next week go back to same bar

>punk goth girl is there again

>this time I'm buying her shots and it's really just the two of us at the bar while everyone else is playing darts in the back

>I'm shitfaced

>her boyfriend keeps popping in and says like "hey buddy don't try to fuck my girlfriend haha just kidding but no seriously"

>finally she says she wants to go home, which is the same direction where I live

>I offer to take the bus with her like the gentleman that I am

>a couple of hours later we're in her basement and I am balls-deep in her

>the next morning she breaks up her bf and gives me her number

>I date her for a while, like 6 months, our relationship was fine

>one day she says she wants to break up with me

>I'm surprised, but doesn't matter had sex, so I don't try to fight it or anything

>a little while later my friend tells me that he heard that she was seeing another guy while she was still with me near the end

>I'm like "yeah probably I guess, that's how our relationship started"

She was my first real gf, first girl I had sex with, first person I ever did drugs with, and you would think that it was a soul-crushing thing for her to break up with me and probably had been cheating on me but not at all. We stayed in touch on MSN Messenger back when that was a thing and then we found each other on facebook before I deleted facebook.
>>
>>35484244
>writing all this when you're a normalfag who shouldn't be on this board
>>
>had one of those gfs where all her friends are guys
>she was also mentally unstable but that's not especially relevant
>she starts hanging out with this one group of 3 guys
>i dislike all of them but whatever, not like they're gonna run a train on her
>she starts spending a lot of time with one of them more than others
>one time she prioritizes plans with him over our plans
>confront her and tell her that plans with her boyfriend come before any other guy or girl
>she apologizes, I think it's all good
>a few weeks later she's being mental again and I get fed up with it so I just break up with her
>she doesn't cry or anything, just accepts it
>three (3) days later I go down to the dorm lounge in my dorm
>her and the guy are making out in there
>neither of them even live in my dorm
>they purposefully set up camp there hoping I would see it
>just poker face and walk away

Did I get cheated on? I may never know.
>>
>>35484550
Blah blah blah, normie. Tbo
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.