[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to love someone who will never love you back, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 076.jpg (250KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
250KB, 1000x667px
Is it better to love someone who will never love you back, or to never fall in love at all?
>>
>>35480443
Never fall in love at all.
It's unecessary and possibly harmful for both sides.
>>
>>35480443
its the worst when they loved you once but they dont anymore and they also dont even want to speak to you
>>
>>35480443
Never fall in love at all.
Worst is when you fall in love and she reciprocates, but suddently she "gets bored" and you realise that your love was one-sided, so all your plans and dreams go to shit while she moves on to the next guy, as you're too depressed to do anything for weeks.
>>
File: robin stare.jpg (11KB, 82x187px) Image search: [Google]
robin stare.jpg
11KB, 82x187px
>>35480443
For people who carry their bad experiences over their lifetime? probably never fall in love at all.
>>
>>35480589
fucking this so much, its the absolute worst feel
>>
File: 1487799635551.jpg (39KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487799635551.jpg
39KB, 634x471px
>>35480589
>>35480638
I loved once. Never again.
>>
>>35480702
i feel like the "we're still friends right" is even worse.
She's there, with another guy, being happy while still holding you around her so you can't truly fucking move on unless you "man up", which will make her be "shocked" and wonder why.
>>
>>35480740
I had two relationships in which i truly felt i was loved and in love.
One ended abruptly once i found out she was fucking my best friend, the other just died down as she literally just got bored of me because i was "too nice" to her.
Love is dead, normie women are cancer, i fucking hate my life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.