[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: beethyself.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
beethyself.png
35KB, 805x556px
What the hecko does it mean when somebody tells me to "develop a personality"
I don't know how 1 gains a personality. I thought everybody had their own already.
Clarification plox?
>>
>>35480278
resplond to my thread plox
>>
File: 1487535712047.jpg (15KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487535712047.jpg
15KB, 400x380px
>>35480278
They are telling you that your personality is shit and to get a new one.
>>
>>35480278
PLEASESUS
>>
>>35480278

Be attractive and more sociable. Acquire contemporary opinions or interests. Success of these ventures depends primarily on your looks. People make snap judgements toward ugly people so you have to work twice as hard to make the same impression as Chad.
>>
>>35480855
>get a new one
butt how anon
>>
>>35480278
From my experience, they are trying to say that you are a boring person in general. Having outstanding qualities or being unique makes people want to be around you (unless you are unique in the autistic way).
>>
>>35480278
Behave like someone else.
>>35480873 is a good approximation
>>
>>35480873
Pretty much this, as soon as someone is even slightly ugly, most normies tend to say that he must be really really lazy, otherwise he would not be ugly.
>>
>>35480884
To be honest they are being mean. They just don't like YOUR personality.
>>
>>35480278
Depends on whether a man or a woman told you
>>
>>35480278
Determine what you like and don't like. Figure out why you like or don't like those things, usually it's events or relationships formative to your personality. From there find common traits and codify what those mean to you, reconcile their existence with yourself, and determine how you want to act with this knowledge. From there build a moral system of "would I do this? How would it make me feel?". From that second question, build a basic engine for processing emotions. You've got something going on in your life or inside you that is preventing you from doing these normal human things automatically so you have to do them manually until the process is automatic. I built my identity, personality, and emotions. You can do it to. Just b urself
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>35480905
it was woman
>>
>>35480278

You're boring. Find some normie hobbies to talk about or learn some good jokes or something.
>>
>>35480930
Then she probably just meant you're unattractive women don't give a shit about personality
>>
>>35480523
It means they think you have a shitty personality but don't want to come off as a prick telling you what they don't like about you.
>>
>>35480930
Oh then my post about identity forging is less likely to be applicable. That's a cop out women use to "explain" why they don't like you without risking their physical safety or standing in their social structures. It's a social parry.
>>
>>35480278
What they actually mean is develop strong opinions about things and offer them when the topic arises
>>
>>35480884
Pretend to be someone who you arent.
>>
File: birdydontknow.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
birdydontknow.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>35480908
But what traits should I be building anon?
Confidence?
Kindness?
Self Control?
What are my priorities?
>>
>>35481075
Whatever the fuck you want. There is no one size fits all personality. You should make it however you want it to be
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 276x182px
>>35480278
You're just a product of your surroundings.

You were either born a certain way or you develop it over time, ultimately they're the same thing and you're a product of circumstance.

I think you haven't "developed any personality" because you haven't done anything and your life is entirely contained in your bedroom. Go out and do things, hone skills, learn who you want to associate with and find out what you want to get out of life.

If you're really satisfied to not do anything then that's your personality, nondescript.
>>
>>35481075
This. >>35481099
If you want to attack this problem of choice from the perspective that I used, then determine which kind of life you would find acceptable, determine the personality changes needed to work towards that life, pick the path most likely to succeed in transitioning you from who you are now to who you want to be with the least risk of personality fracture along the way.
>>
>>35481075
>>35480278
If you want help with this
>>35480908
Leave an email. I'm bored and sculpting my own personality is slow so in my downtime I could give you some pointers on the logical framework and initial perspectives I used to come to my conclusions and methods (if you have non meme autism this method is pretty successful.)
>>
>>35481435
I don't really have a throw away
Do you have a throw away I can email?
>>
File: 1409225619049.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
1409225619049.png
19KB, 432x330px
It means "stop being ugly".
>>
>>35481513
That's not how this works anon. I'm not giving my credentials out on a Laotian duck taming site to help out a fellow anon. You can take the five minutes to make a throwaway if you really want this. Besides, you'll be able to recognize my writing style more easily than I can recognize yours.
>>
>>35481584
[email protected]
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.