[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anon, where are we going for our first date,m

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: FOT1nvU.jpg (140KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
FOT1nvU.jpg
140KB, 1080x1349px
Hey Anon, where are we going for our first date,m
>>
>>35479771
This nice little french place by the bayside
>>
>>35479771
family restaurant, then a cheap motel
>>
File: 1489353505425.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1489353505425.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>35479771

>implying a girl like that would even look at a robot

Kekked
>>
File: lesnar.gif (968KB, 290x238px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.gif
968KB, 290x238px
TO SUPLEX CITY, BITCH!
>>
File: 1485067012408.jpg (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485067012408.jpg
150KB, 800x800px
How does Subway sound?
>>
>>35479771
>,m
WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>35479771
ANIME CONVENTION!!! I'm gonna win the big prize for cosplay and make you proud! Every girl there will be jealous of you for scoring the best cosplayer. I swear, all 3 of them will go green. Come, m'lady. Let us depart!
>>
my bedroom so i can tear up dem walls
>>
>>35479771
skip the date and get to the point.
>>
File: big leboonski.jpg (96KB, 625x334px) Image search: [Google]
big leboonski.jpg
96KB, 625x334px
>>35479771
shit we're going to get stoned right here, stay up to watch some Seinfeld reruns/listen to some 60s jams and order pizza till we either pass out or fuck
>>
>>35480010
which is to go home and play battlefield by myself.
>>
The rape jail I established in my basement you dumb normie whore.
>>
>>35480010
this anon has internalized the ABC mentality
Always Be Closing.
>>
>>35479771
Going to be honest, she looks like a girl that I want absolutely NOTHING to do with. Looks too high maintenance and plastic, and looks like we'd have absolutely nothing in common.

No, thank you.
>>
>>35480075
I offer a counter suggestion. Try to get in her pants while spending no money and as little time as possible.
>>
>right back to the chadster's
>huh, but looks like your not invited

i have plenty experience with woman and i wouldnt go with anybody who goes out looking like that
>>
>>35480106
Nah, I'd rather not, honestly. I wouldn't ever want to be in a physical relationship with a girl that I didn't have feelings for, let alone one that I couldn't stand. Even then, I'd want to be in a pretty committed relationship before going down that path.
>>
>>35480387
fair enough.
I'll respect your point of you, even if I think shallow women deserve to be taken advantage of.
>>
>>35480031
Yeah I can see the Seinfeld theme start playing when you begin saying this

But honestly your post made me comfortable
>>
>>35480442
it sounds comfy because it is comfy

Go get it anon
>>
>>35479771
Okay, here's a
>31yo khv (oh, and dateless as well)
take on this:

>implying we somehow agreed on a date and know at least a little bit about eachother

Me: dress nicely, maaaaybe even a suit, smell good (ck one shower, deo and parfume)

>implying she likes italian food

>take her to our towns best pizzaplace for diner right inside of our best cinema complex

>watch a charming movie in original language (germany here) [if she can't handle that, screw her]... something like moonrise kingdom, which i imagine to be an instant blowjob movie

>hit a bar (suited to her tastes, maybe wine) downtown near the cinema

>maybe another

>ask her if she's ok with going to a club. trying to find her taste in music, go there

>dance (yes, I dance and enjoy it)

>calming down after clubbing by walking through some nicely illuminated areas downtown that actually do set a calming and romantic mood

>maybe hit one more bar, a secret spot i enjoy very much...

And then, I don't know.
I suppose that's the point where couples either stay for the night and have sex or seperate.

Does this sound...well... like something a women would at least want to participate in? Generally...

I honestly don't know.
>>
>>35480075

I would make a Gulf War like incursion into her girly place, but you're probably right.
>>
Seriously though guys I don't fucking know. I have never been on a real date before in my life.

I guess I took Iris to a pastry shop (le madeleines) for coffee and fancy treats before going shopping at the Gateway and a movie. Starts with conversation, then you have a shared experienced, and the movie you get to relax have some shared alone time and possible light cuddles/touching before heading home to have sexy times.

Renee was different because we just met at the hotel and stayed in the entire time lolololo.

To be fair I never went out with anyone that I haven't been talking to for a month or two with webcam first. I got to know the person a whole lot before we met.

TO BE FAIR I have never met a real woman before. They were all hired to be with me, so everything they told me was a lie.

AND TO BE FAIR...

When I'll be living in LA... I'll have infinite money and connections to do anything I want. I'll be invited to every event, every premier, every concert, every play, everything as VIP/backstage/whatever the fuck.

I don't think I'll have any issues with the ladies or finding things to do to impress them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.