[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the topic of the conversation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Mark-Zuckerberg-Wife.jpg (83KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Zuckerberg-Wife.jpg
83KB, 634x722px
What's the topic of the conversation?
>>
zucc is getting cucked
>>
ii wonder what zuckerfuck is doing with his time nowadays
>>
they're talking about how ugly, mutant-looking, and yellow their hapa babies are going to be
>>
>>35478540
Zuck is a manlet compared to that other guy. Look at her face as she salivates about his BWC
>>
lmao cuckerburg is barely as tall as the white girls behind him. and he thought he could make do with a gook... until a real man comes along.
>>
>>35478540
look at all these manlets coping
>>
Only an autistic kike like this would virtue signal so hard to be seen within 100 feet of this chink cunt

If you're still on faceberg an hero pls
>>
>>35478540
>my feet hurt
>the ice in my drink melted and it's watered down and luke warm
>this walk is too long
>I wish I was at home lurking cute girl's facebook accounts
>tfw these plebs will never understand the true magnitude of my achievements because everyone takes it for granted
>I should have married the cuter sister
>>
I don't know why anybody would want to cuck Zuckercucc. It's not exactly a catch.
>>
You ever get the feeling that Mark settled for lower looks so that he could have better personality, and avoid golddiggers, but then in the end doesn't actually like his wife that much anymore? That's the feeling I get
>>
>>35478540

What is this recent phenomenon of grown men shaving their arms and legs? You look like shit walking around like that.
>>
>>35478540
Fucking hell his wife is ugly
>>
>>35478540
Holy god everybody's knees in this pic look absolutely awful
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (26KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
26KB, 600x501px
You very big guy.
>>
>>35479535
At least Elon musk went for Amber Heard, zuck the cuck went for an ugly ass Chinese gook
>>
>>35479733
you sound pretty bitter. what happened?
>>
>>35479559
>going to beach one day when I was happy and had friends
>better shave my hairy legs, guys are hairless nowadays!
>hideous varicose veins
>pale as fuck, in a sickening way not an aryan way
>never go to the beach again
>never shave again
>>
>>35479763
Hes right thats putrid even by gook stantards.

Aside from knowing each other a long time i do believe he married here in an attempt to spread his ventures in china
>>
>>35479733
I think she's pretty cute desu

>You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment wasn't original.
>>
>>35479309
Please like and share this
>>
>>35479763
elon divorced same women 2 times, after second divorce she got even more money than after first.

She also said that she will consider marrying him 3rd time because never say never.

kek
>>
>>35479815
Then you have very low stantards
>>
>>35479814
>Hes right thats putrid even by gook stantards.
shes perfect for a mousy kike
>>
>>35478540
I wonder if that huge guy could kill everyone there with his bear hands before security put him down.
>>
>>35479858
I'm on /r9k/ for a reason.

I also have yellow fever.
>>
File: 1489301992718.jpg (285KB, 495x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489301992718.jpg
285KB, 495x597px
guys i desperately want an asian fembot gf

it hurts
>>
>>35480916
isn't that the asian "fembot" that loves BBC?
>>
>>35479926
he isnt huge he's like 5'11, just cuckerberg is a turbomanlet and the rest are women
>>
>>35481118
He's 5'11? Holy shit, I had no idea what a turbomanlet the Zuck was.
>>
>>35481593
Zuckerberg is 5'7. Anon is lying to you. The guy standing next to him is probably at least 6'4.
>>
>>35481853

I assumed he was lying cause that guy was 5'11"", then zuck would be like 5'3"
>>
>>35481889
5'7 makes more sense to me, but 5'3 is definitely turbomanlet territory. And his Chinese wife could very well be 5'1/5'2, in which case Zuck being 5'3 would be believable.

But yeah I googled it and he's 5'7.

Then again, Trump officially says he's 6'4 and his drivers license says he's a few inches shorter, so maybe Zuck is exaggerating too.
>>
>>35478540
Mike Cuckerburg the smelly normie Jew is a manlet
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.