[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women age well? Do they always hit The Wall?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1830640275852243.jpg (572KB, 1623x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1830640275852243.jpg
572KB, 1623x1190px
Do women age well? Do they always hit The Wall?
>>
The one you posted never looked good tbqh
>>
File: 1484604609365.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1484604609365.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35478305
The one you posted look better at 32 than 18
>>
>>35478305
I can only imagine how many dicks she had inside her.
>>
Generally women start losing their looks rapidly in their late 20s. Depending on their genes and lack of alcohol/drugs/products they could slow or quicken that.

inb4 b-but I've seen gorgeous looking 40 year old women
Yeah, they ere blessed with good genes and probably took extra care for their skin and body. Also they still look worse than they did when they were 25. Also they're a big exception.
>>
>>35478343

Probably just por lighting.
>>
>>35478305
It doesn't matter if women hit the wall or not. If anything guys hit the wall because after a certain age we lose our attractive male qualities and become even more expendable. Yeah roasties will get ugly but they will still have the power to select mates.
>>
>>35478305
Nope.
Man do , tho.
>>
I have a fetish for old women. I'm talking granny age.

The older they get, the better.
>>
File: pink-floyd-the-wall.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pink-floyd-the-wall.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
What's this talk I've been hearing?
>>
>>35478403
>after a certain age we lose our attractive male qualities
On the contrary, income and status usually rise as men age.
>>
>sleep over buddy's place
>he lives with family
>meet his older sister
>she is meh and slightly overweight
>meet his mother
>she is fit and charming
I'd pick the mother over the daughter any day.
>>
>>35478464
Not if you're +30 years wizard neet.
>>
>>35478497
We're talking generally. 30+ NEET virgins are rare.
>>
I like the idea of growing old with a woman I love.

Women need to learn to form a strong, committed relationship with a good man when they're young and more physically attractive, since that is more important at the initial stages of dating.
>>
>>35478542
To really even the score, you're going need above average income and status. Sure you might graduate and might be able to become a betabux provider. The main issue here is that either way the female always has the option to trade up which they will want to choose.
>>
File: IMG_1765.jpg (100KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1765.jpg
100KB, 500x617px
>>35478446
>when you're from ifunny and think you're a comic genius
>>
>>35478588
>Women need to learn to form a strong, committed relationship with a Chad when they're young and more physically attractive, since that is more important at the initial stages of dating.
fixed.
>>
>>35478542
we were a majority in this board before you scum fucked things up

females hit a physical wall at 30 because they are unable to have children, or in many cases they shit retarded turds.

males don't have this hard wall to hit
>>
>>35478542
Maybe +30 neets are less common but +30 virgins are common as fuck.
>>
>>35478369
I work primarily with women over 40. There's not a single one I could bang without thinking about it. Too fat. Too old. Weird shaped body. But every girl under 30 I would bang without hesitation

I think it's a generational thing to make yourself as attractive as possible. Women AND men. It's not like the girls under 30 have "young skin" or "shiny hair." They have decent to flat stomachs and passable asses and wear complementary but not slutty clothing. That matters more than age
>>
>>35478599
Anon, I think you're a teenager who has this idea than men in their 30s look like grandpa with canes and shit. Unless you go bald (which is sometimes salvageable) or get fat you're just as good as a man in his 20s, with the added bonus you're perceived as more experienced and manly.
>>
>>35478749
>you're perceived as more experienced and manly
unless you're a virgin.
>>
>>35478305
Nutrition is everything when it comes to female aging.

If a woman only eats when she is hungry and doesn't gain weight, there is no reason for her to lose attractiveness other than maybe facial bone structure changing a bit (probably settled after 25 though).

Although, if she has a pale skin, her skin might get shitty no matter what she does.
>>
>>35478343
There is something wrong with you
>>
>>35478787
This. Don't give me that "women will find you attractive once you get older" shit
>>
File: 1488487122202.jpg (16KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488487122202.jpg
16KB, 212x212px
>>35478305
hey thats the bitch from the cp videos
>>
>>35478862
Yeah, if women realize that you're virgin in 30's then you're going to be even more pathetic in their eyes than being virgin in early 20's.
>>
>>35478881
>>35478787
Good thing there's literally no way they could tell, and you seeing as most of the people on this board are about 20 you have 20 years to get good at lying about it convincingly
>>
>>35478902
>Good thing there's literally no way they could tell
Uh huh. Put them in the same workplace with women and look for signs of sperginess.
>>
>>35478588
what is a good man in your opinion though? theres chads manipulating them so they end up divorced and devastated anyways
>>
>>35478542
No they aren't, they are just invisible to society.
>>
>>35478923
I have friends who are even more awkward and spergy than me who lost their virginity/ have or had gfs
>>
>>35478902
This. I get the feeling these autistic virgins actually think you have to tell the women you're a virgin and that there's a secret code or something.
I had sex for the first time when I was 23-24 and the girl was younger than me and also virgin. No problems.
You're living in the age of information, not the 15th century. You know the peepee goes in the vagina, it's not complicated.
>>
>>35478801
>Although, if she has a pale skin, her skin might get shitty no matter what she does.
source?
>>
>>35478305
Yes they do. That one is smiling and not showing more than one pose of each age, you'd see the less appealing differences it there were more pictures. 30 is of course less good looking. Her face will be saggy making her face look lankier like a guys and less round, less glow because not smooth skin as much, etc.
>>
>>35478464
Can I just ask why it is you're all so convinced that money is all it takes to get a girl (beyond prostitutes, of course)? Women make their own money now, like it or not, and needing a provider is no longer a drive for marriage. They look for compatability, being interesting, attractiveness and so on now- nearly all women but the most lazy, shallow whores and traditional religious girls don't really rate wealth as a major hallmark for men, provided you have a job and are on a good trajectory (thus demonstrating that you're not a lazy leech).
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1600x1000px
>>35478305
It can depend on their lifestyle and genetics, there are women in my office who've already managed to hit the wall in their early twenties and another who's in her thirties but looks a decade older. All of them are smoking, drinking degenerates.
There will always be some who do age very well though, but the numbers have fallen over time.
>>
>>35478305
They will always hit it.
The wall itself refer to their fertility. After 30 it'll become harder for women to conceive and the quality of offspring will get worse the older they are.

While for men, sperm quality will decline, but it'll have 'expiration' date longer than women to produce quality offspring.
As for appearance, everybody - men and women will hit the wall, it's the matter of maintaining your body and nutrition, which most people lack off these days.
Men could compensate with social status and money and it'll have a good effect, and accepted by most.
Women could try to compensate with social status and money, but it'll have little to no good effect since most people don't expect women to act like men, it's wired by nature.

Hence the saying "women age like milk, men age like wine."
>>
>>35479357
>All of them are smoking, drinking degenerates.

That's why. Drug use, even smoking heavily ages you.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.