[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 116856a.jpg (17KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
116856a.jpg
17KB, 300x240px
is anyone else here really bad at math and always have been. I am and i was wondering if theres any top tips to not being a shitter in math.

(pic related how i feel in math class)
>>
>>35477647
i couldn't even do basic alegbra
if you arent naturally good at math, you're basically fucked for life
>>
start from the bottom and build your way up
math classes are all just adding steps to the last thing you learned

do your homework four or five times each night
>>
>>35477665
Nah I got a B- in Algebra I and an A in AP Calc.

The trick is honestly just hard work.
>>
>>35477647
I sucked for years and it's over for me. Maths was a pain in the ass and most of the time I wasn't understanding. I think that some people are born with an ability to understand maths and other are not.
The only tips I can give is to learn the way to do exercices and just c/c.
>>
File: 1405329897411.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1405329897411.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
>>35477687
>having the motivation to do homework
kek i wish i had thought of that
by time i got home i was too depressed and didn't give a fuck about anything else since i had already given up on life. i just played vidya all afternoon and waited for the next day.

where did normies get the motivation to do homework and study and shit?
>>
>>35477785
they understand math. i suck at math too. i have on my tablet some math program i hope that it help;s me a little bit. i dont' really think so.
>>
>>35477785
>where did normies get the motivation to do homework and study and shit?
people like you
>>
>>35477687
i do my home work and shit and actually try but when i get to school we have "home work checks" (Gayest name ever cuz i do my home work and still fail.) and i end up forgetting everything and failing.
>>
i only recently learned what an equation was really about and how if you've got x + y = 3 and you know x and y are decimal numbers the equation is like the collection of points on a plane where the first coordinate plus the second equals 3

it's so obvious but no one ever really explained it to me they just throw equations on the board and say stuff like "y = mx + b is a line" and force us to do tedious algebra on them

it's too late for me now the damage is done
>>
>>35477979
what the fuck are you even talking about
decimal numbers, plane, what?
i hate being a brainlet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.