[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1486809362707.jpg (2MB, 1672x2508px) Image search: [Google]
1486809362707.jpg
2MB, 1672x2508px
Can we have a drugs thread?

Specifically can we talk about how incredible benzos are?

I just want to be comfy. Let's talk.
>>
File: 1311667440796.png (166KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1311667440796.png
166KB, 343x343px
benzo bump
>>
Never tried benzos. Might try etizolam in the future but desu I am a little scared of them.

I've been smoking weed all day everyday for some time now.
>>
>>35477324
Im going on some beachfront trip by myself for a weekend for church. It said no drugs or alcohol, but medicine is fine. What is the best stuff that I can Robotrip on?
>>
>>35478042
i get too introspective with weed i think. but i still smoke way too much of it nonetheless.
>>35478119
you have psychedelics?
>>
File: 1487442198180.jpg (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487442198180.jpg
164KB, 800x800px
>tfw sippin on a 5 gram weed tea from my thermos, watching the good dinosaur
I really wish I had more access to drugs, especially pills like benzos or opiates. They just seem so comfy. I live in nipland and the only drugs here are weed and meth. DMT is the best thing I've found here, but I've only done it twice.

I really wanna get my hands on some LSD. Wondering if any darknets will ship here.
>>
>>35478190
>especially pills like benzos
Have you tried research chems?
>>
>>35478190
wont you get executed or something for drugs ?
>>
I like cocaine a lot. I do it like once every two weeks so I can stay up all night playing private server WoW.
>>
>>35477324
>Specifically can we talk about how incredible benzos are?

And also incredibly addictive. Benzo withdrawal is probably the worst kind of withdrawal there is. Even if you take that shit for just a few weeks, your body will probably become physically dependent on it.
>>
File: 1416939391479.jpg (2MB, 2532x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1416939391479.jpg
2MB, 2532x1784px
>>35479306
>nerd doing coke
Interesting. I wouldnt even know where to find coke.
>>35479493
>incredibly addictive
Very true unfortunately. I'm currently using clonazolam (RC) sparingly, like once every 1-2 weeks. The shit makes me feel like I'm Chad Thundercock with how extroverted I become.
>>
>>35479123
No. As I mentioned, I don't have access to a lot of drugs.

>>35479288
Nope. Where'd you get that idea?
>>
I've been trying to find a shrooms connection for years, but I just don't meet those people. All I've done is weed even though I'm perfectly willing to try other shit
>>
>>35480486
Are you a eurofag?

Shrooms are legal in the netherlands.
They are great
>>
>>35477324
benzos are for fags. Lets talk about the incredibleness of dxm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1qJPRR2xs
>>
>>35480548
a while ago I was really really sick and couldn't stop coughing. I couldn't sleep for three days because of the coughs.
On the third day I threw away the measuring cup and just started chugging the cough syrup. I knew DXM was psychoactive but I thought you had to drink multiple bottles to get an active dose. Holy shit was I wrong.
I looked it up after, based on how much of the bottle was empty, the dose I took fell into the "heavy" range. I didn't even realize until after the fact that I was tripping. I just thought that the devil was reaching into my brain and tearing the wires out. I was being dragged to hell, caught between two worlds, things I'd done and seen and heard kept circulating through my head over and over again and I had wavy visual distortions. The coughing never stopped and each time I coughed, lightning would strike through me. It was hell, I knew it was hell, the devil was doing it to me. The following morning, I was afraid to take a shower because I thought I'd slip back into that "other world". I didn't realize how much cough syrup I'd taken and what happened until the next day.

All in all it was pretty fucking insane. In retrospect I feel like it could be fun when I'm not sick and I know what I'm taking, how much, and why. I kinda want to try it again. How can I make sure I don't re-visit hell?
>>
>>35477324
I can't drive. My dealer hasn't read my messages. I just want my weed so I can enjoy video games
>>
Just took 150mg Tramadol I found while cleaning out my medicine closest. Never done opiods (they were from another person's surgery late last year). What should I expect? Is this dose too low?
>>
>>35480486
shrooms are a relatively popular drug for all types of people. you'd be surprised how easy it is to acquire some
>>
I really want to try DXM, but it just seems so scary and like so much could go wrong. How much should I do for a first time, which brand should I buy?
>>
>>35482453
Tramadol's not an opioid. That's a pretty solid dose, especially if you don't take any on the regular. I'd say you should start feeling pretty saucy within the next 30 min, and by the 2 hour mark everythings just gonna be generally mellow and happy. I'd recommend slapping on some earbuds, going outside, and taking a nice long walk while listening to Salad Days by Mac Demarco. Whole album, not just the first track.
>>
im sick of drugs. i want to be clean and i want my soul unmarked. i cant stop using. i just took a fistful of opis and benzos to go to bed easier. ive went through 20 tabs so far this year. this shit is fucking melting me. its so hard to be clean. i want off the ride.
dear god do opis and benzos make me feel great though. all of my depression and worry melts. stims are ok for getting work done but i end up getting anxious and jerking off. ive had a bad time with psychs lately because i have too many problems on my mind and i cant enjoy myself properly. going through so many tabs scares me of breaking my brain too. so taking a break from that. i did some pcp and it was fucking weird. i just felt numbed and kinda stimmy and egomaniacal. idk if i liked it.
i feel hurt as hell in the brains and wanna stop though. opis kept my depression at bay until using started making me sad and the wds are killing me and making me crawl back like a bitch. trying to taper. im comfy from what i just took after trying to quit for a while but boy do i feel like a fuckup. i just dont care because dude benz lmao. benzos are a hellish drug, thry barely do anything but make you not care and feel slightly good and are really addictive. i hope i can quit them. ive only been averaging half a bar a day for a couple weeks. better stop now.
>>
Anybody with experience in poppy seed tea? I just got a bag from Sincerely Nuts and wanna go it a ago but I'm not sure about how much I should use. I don't have a scale but I was hoping I could figure out a good amount to use using measuring cups instead. Any ideas?
>>
>>35477324
Is there a drug I can legally get prescribed that will make me think I'm not at work while I'm at work. Being a wagecuck is the most painful thing for me.
>>
>>35482703
its hard to say because each seed will have a different potency. A lot of people die because it's something that isnt really easy to dose
>>
benzos are pretty awful. I dont understand how people do them when they basically wipe your memory.
>>
>>35482725
Adderall.

Orignul
>>
>>35482725
whatever you do will come back to bite you. there's a toll you always pay back. that being said, opiates make me not mind working much but have fun with withdrawals and chronic use symptoms like constipation and getting sick constantly from not using
>>
i LOVE benzos... but Clonazolam almost killed me.. twice... so i try not to eat them at all these days.
>>
I would be totally happy if I had an unlimited amount of adderall and hydros. You guys could keep me in my cage forever if you gave me that.

I mean fuck, I only have 10 years left right? I'm never going to be drug free because drugs are whats keeping me alive.

What, going to keep throwing hookers at me while lecturing me about how bad drugs are? while you drug me against my will? While you stole my fucking life from me? While you refuse to set me free?

Fuck you.

I hope this world burns. Humans don't deserve life. You all fucked up and became unworthy of it.
>>
>>35482671
Took them about an hour ago. Not zonked or anything but I'm feeling pretty cozy. Don't really want to go outside (Its really cold where I live) but I'm vibing to some music in bed. I see why people like this stuff
>>
>>35480486

Where do you live? Go find them, they grow all over the world and hunting them is extremely rewarding in of itself. Shroomery will help you with positively identifying psychoactive species. I don't even take them anymore, I've done my dash with them, but I still love hunting them and learning about mycology. I just give them to friends that wanna do them.
>>
>>35478190
Try the alphabay, and sort by vendors that ship to you. I'm sure there's something
>>
Is kratom a meme?
>>
>>35482453
mix with weed hella awesome
>>
>>35483033
<3 hope u get freee drugs for lyfe
>>
>>35483113
>I don't even take them anymore, I've done my dash with them
how did that come about, a bad trip? Feelings of impending insanity?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.