[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omegle QT wagie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

>be talking to cute girl on omegle 2 days ago.
>she is teasing me by lifting up her shirt, showing me her butt ect and she even calls me cute.
>we talk for a while, and I get her number to stay in contact with her.
>she says that she is going to bed so I text her in the morning.
>we talk a little in the morning she flirts with me ect and she tells me she has work soon, qt burger king kek.
>I'm thinking of the ragie wagie meme so I ask her to send me a picture with the uniform on.
>she does and I reply with "QT burger wagie"
>immediately blocked
>at first I was confused and maybe thought it was a mistake.
>She gave me a Snapchat too so I tried contacting her on that.
>blocked too.

It has been over a day and she still didn't contact me. This girl stripped for me on omegle and was acting vrry sexual and flirtatious towards me but she just blocks me in a second, I didn't even say anything bad.
>>
>>35477132
she came, didn't need your supple twink body to gt off on anymore
>>
>>35477163
I am going to try and contact her again using a different snapchat account.
>>
Give up.
You revealed your power level by saying wagie
>>
>>35477132
>using 4chan memes around real people

>>35477268
Don't be an idiot and get reported to the police or slandered on social media or whatever as a creep, stalker whatever

What do you have to gain from contacting her? She won't have sex with you anyways at this point
>>
>>35477657
How could she even know what it means?
>>
>>35477664
I just want to know why she blocked me, amd I doubt I could get in trouble by this.
>>
>>35477763
she probably found someone cuter,
who wasn't a virgin and screenshots girls stripping on omegle desu anon
>>
>>35477803
This might be a reason, because I told her i never kissed a girl or had a gf. And i will next time Iforgot to screenshot her.
>>
>>35477803
if she didn't want to get screenshot, she shouldn't have stripped for a stranger online.
>>
>>35478024
*pervert

desu
>>
File: 1483738066065.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
1483738066065.png
594KB, 701x520px
>>35477132
>spouting a 4chan meme around non 4chan people and around a girl who was kind enough to give you her number

Dude are you retarded or something?
>>
I know that feel anon
>be me, 16 (at the time)
>be on omegle, just genuinely bored
>7.5/10 Aussie chick comes up
>im eating cheese its
>she asks what they are
>i notice her aussie accent and it kick off a great convo
>we move to skype
>we reveal eachothers age
>she is suprised im 16
>she is 23
>says she thought i was older, and cute
>get nervous, act really laid back the whole time
>we start talking about piercings
>she says she has nipple piercing
>she is trying to explain it to me but says fuck it and shows me
>asks me if im hard
>i show her
>she is pleased
>she shows me videos of her fucking guys and girls on her phone
>boner is diamonds
>we gonna do the skype fuck
>i tell her that i'll be back, gotta make sure parents dont walk in
>gone for 2 mintues
>she hung up
>blocked me
i wonder what she was thinking, why did she block me?
>>
it probably didn't even matter what you said to her. girls act like they're interested all the time and then lose interest randomly and block/ghost you without thinking about you at all.
>>
>>35478409
She probably felt guilty that she was attracted to a 16 year old.
>>
>>35478468
Why would they do that? She didn't seem board at all. Females are very cruel.
>>
>>35477676
fucking google
ruining everything REEEEE
>>
>>35478409
YOU WERE 16
She felt like a pedo and you made it worse by pointing out your Parents could walk in
Youre like a little kid at that point
>>
>>35477132
you were just another option for her
you were in ok-ish tier
you fucked up and got degraded to worthless shit

she might be a little ashamed of fastfood job as well
>>
>>35478523
like i said, they pretend to be interested. people on the internet don't matter as much to them as they may matter to us. they can get the real deal whenever they want, especially if she's the girl in OP's pic. it's just something extra to them with no emotional attachment whatsoever. thus they will cut you off whenever they've had enough.
>>
>>35478024
>>35478244

lmao get rekt, anon.
>>
>>35477132
Grats dude welcome to reality. You are an expendable resource of attention and validation to Women. When interacting with a female you are always in a constant state of trying to impress and satisfy her more than the other 50 guys she talks to.

Sometimes rare occasions like this occur where a cute girl is in some weird limbo where all of her orbiters are busy and you get lucky enough to be the first one she comes across. You are merely a temporary source of attention to her and would have been dropped in the end. All you did was force her to drop you sooner due to your autism.
>>
>>35478721
what this guy said
i'll just add that they enjoy new orbiters
new things are exciting
that's why they still look for new betas despite having dozens already
>>
>>35477132
Wagie is an insult
>>
>>35477132

You got blocked because you made fun of her for working at Burger King. not because of wagie meme retard
>>
>>35478627
>>35478721
>>35478769
the true redpill.

everytime i talk to a new fembot i think they're different, i think that they actually have no social life like they said. i think i finally found that one rare girl i can relate to and that isn't a sociopath. but everytime i turn out to be wrong.

i give up.
>>
File: IMG-20160621-WA0009.jpg (60KB, 518x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160621-WA0009.jpg
60KB, 518x532px
>>35477763
>durr someone I found on Omegle blocked me
You are the newfaggest newfag that has ever newfagged
>>
all these retards in this thread acting like you saying "wagie" is the reason she blocked you are wrong

Most likely, she just didn't get the joke and lost interest for some other reason. Girls don't really care if you say one spergy thing every now and then it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>35478874
Yeah you're never gonna find a truly lonely "fembot". I just roll with it anyway.
>>
File: 1465872792409.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1465872792409.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>35478409
>oh sorry hot girl, just gotta make sure mommy doesn't walk in on me showing my peepee to you
Oh my god anon, words haven't even been invented yet to describe your level of mental retardation
>>
>>35479141
how do you find them?

washington
>>
>>35479411
you don't
they don't exist
>>
>>35479411
Contact threads mostly.
>>
>>35477132
wtf does wagie even mean?

Get a life OP
>>
>>35480613
an individual who exchanges labor for wealth
>>
>Stupid faggot OP tells us about his omegle jerkoff escapades
>37 replies
>comfy thead
>4 replies
FUCK U EAT SHIT YOU DESERVE ALL THE SAD SHIT THAT COMES TO YOU IF YOU NOT COMFY

>>35479729
>>
I scrolled for nothing where are the others screeshot ?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.