[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush just said how perfect this one guy is and all I can do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1488993593908.png (90KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488993593908.png
90KB, 352x352px
Crush just said how perfect this one guy is and all I can do is say "hehe go for it girl ;)))"
Just kill me
>>
>>35477118
Kill her
make it original
>>
>>35477118
Tell her how perfect she is.

You won't.
>>
what else would you say?

"hey I actually wanna fuck you so how bout u ditch that loser and come over to my place"
>>
>>35477141
I know right? Fucking kill me
>>
>>35477137

re roll

original reeeeroll
>>
>>35477140
I FUCKING CANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY MUST WE SUFFER FUCKING CHAD THUNDERCOCKS AAAAA
>>
File: 1488225024335.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488225024335.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
SHE'S STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT THIS IS BORDERLINE KEKOLDRY
>>
>>35477118
Stop talking to her then? Faggot? Or be a better man than him?

If you have a crush that clearly doesn't like you just stop talking to her, or at least say you aren't comfortable with her talking about that guy
>>
>>35477118
Its your fault. If you never gonaa make a move just stop being her friend

>>35477141
Thats better than what hes doing
>>
WE'RE IN THE CLEAR LADS HE HAS A GF APPARENTLY AND SHE SAID SHE GAVE UP ON HIM
doesn't change the fact that she doesnt like me though...
>>
since youre a straightfag you can just work out and buy decent clothes and every girl will want you. as a guy attracted to older men i will never have a chance with my crush.
>>
Stupid cuck. Hope she sends you a video of him nailing her.
>>
/r9k/ is not your freshman year blog
>>
>>35477118
>be me with oneitis and a couple other people
>she keeps going on about how she wants some faggot
>tell her to shut up because she keeps repeating the same thing and it's getting boring

If you want her to shut up about it, tell her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35477508
This honestly, make a move or don't no one here wants a live update of your internal struggle. Too many over-inhibited fucks on about the same shit.
>>
>>35477714
Are you sure you told her to shut up because she was repeating herself, or more likely, it was because you are a jealous angry little cuck bitch?
>>
>>35477998
Both.

>it was because you are a jealous angry little cuck bitch?
Why all the hostility anon? Some unresolved internal issue going on?
>>
>>35477728
Thirded. You faggots are tiresome. You should just give your oneitis an unblinking, blank expression every time she says some other guy's name. That would get you further than what you consider serious life-altering text exchanges you have with her
>>
>>35477118
Fuck dude GET OUT OF THE ORBIT

MAKE A MOVE OR GTFO IT'S FUCKING SICKENING

GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
>>
>>35478105
You are a cuckold orbiter, therefore, pathetic. Neck yourself.
>>
>>35478380
This happened years ago my lad.
Such harsh words anon, I'm deeply disappointed in you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.