[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when girls broke your heart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_0alm4Vcp.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0alm4Vcp.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>be me around 17
>gf just broke up with my and I had nothing else worth living for
>try to join army so I can die quickly
>meet cool girl and become good friends but only friends let's call her Abby
> Army life starts to get to me and I go awol when in Afghanistan
>make my way back to the states and try to forget about The army living with my parents at the time
>a few months go by and someone comes knocking at my door
>holyshit.jpg its my army pal Abby
>we hang out for a while shooting the shit while reminiscing about our army days
>Abby seems different more lustful for some reason
>she must be lusting after me! I need to get some sweet army pussy
>come up with the idea to ask her to come to the garage I'll tie a bow around my boner and offer my innocence to her (I am still a virgin so you can see how this plays out)
>she comes in I'm ready for passionate love making
>Abby looks disgusted and says "I'm gay"
>my raging erection goes down causing my bow to hit the ground as we look at each other in silence
>it finally made sense that lustful look was for the fat crossing guard by my house "fatty patty" when I look back it was obvious
>I never see Abby again

What are some times girls broke your hearts robots
>>
This is literally the plot of an episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Reese has a army broad that shows up and is gay.
>>
No ones had their heart broken?
>>
File: 4L_irImIrFO.png (180KB, 680x1483px) Image search: [Google]
4L_irImIrFO.png
180KB, 680x1483px
>>35476850
My joke has been found out it's time to abandoned the thread
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.