[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get a girlfriend, tell me why this is so important for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (203KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
203KB, 1024x1024px
I get a girlfriend, tell me why this is so important for all of you? Which things would you like to do with your girl? I just don't undestand.
>>
>>35471565
>Have physical intimacy
>have someone truly love and care about you.
>>
>>35471565
don't want a gf at all, too much trouble, a fuck buddy would be nice though
>>
>>35471577
Seriously just because of this things?

>>35471597
Respect
>>
File: 1488978310498.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488978310498.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>35471565
Sex and 2 player boardgames.

Bottom line though everyone treats you better when you have a girlfriend (except possibly very close friends). Girls are friendlier and flirtier and strangers think you're better. That's the main driving force. Same with having jobs really.

I'm NEET and single and I'm happy despite being a pariah unlike particularly worthless roasties who will jump the next cock just to quell rumours among other roasties she might not be desirable.

Speaking of normies GTFO OP.
>>
>>35471657
>>35471565
Classic Normie. You remind me of my best friend.

I love him he's the best guy ever he's just on the normie side of Chad and he comes off with this shit all the time.

>Having a girlfriend's a pain in the ass honestly. The good barely outweighs the bad.

OK cool but he's been in a relationship for 5 years and in his periods of being single before that (probably a year max) he was more 'depressed' and desperate than my robot ass has ever been.

Anytime I'm feeling down about being a Lvl26 Virgin (Birthday today Ding!) I remember how I really couldn't have given less of a fuck at 16 while all my normie friends were putting /r9k/ to shame with their virginity obsession.

So your GFs pissing you off. Sorry to hear bro. If you genuinely don't see what the fuss is about it just get rid of her. You won't though because you know your talking shit.
>>
>>35471657
>Bottom line though everyone treats you better when you have a girlfriend (except possibly very close friends). Girls are friendlier and flirtier and strangers think you're better. That's the main driving force. Same with having jobs really.
This is my experience: All friends joke about me everytime i'm with my girl, the girls i was flirting are more close to me, some friends realize i ain't gay (my family too but with my first gf), i work as a bartender in a hotel and that actually change my social life because people think i'm cool and party every weeknd but a girlfriend = nah. Futher the sex, kissing and playing videogames everytime is normal af.
>>
Having a girlfriends great anon. You're just upset you don't have one. When your hanging out and getting intimate with your girl you don't think about anything else. Stress is gone and you feel like a man. Your life will probably improve 200% if you got a girl
>>
>>35471816
>normie shilling
don't fall for the meme robros
>>
>>35471868
As a former robot, being a normie is objectively better. You'll be much happier if you start making an effort in your life.
>>
>>35471565

My only question is:

Is a gf an asset or liability?
>>
>>35471888
you were never robot in the first place
>>
>>35471888
Trips for truth. That said if you had the choice before you were never a robot. So what oyur post says is being a Normie is better than being a Failed Normie.

Not rocket science.
>>
>>35471901
It's both obviously.
>>
>>35471624
>JUST these things
Those things can actually make a big difference in people's lives Anon. Doubt you'd understand though.
>>
>>35471901
Neither. It is just an idea in ur head
>>
>>35471934
Having a car improve my life 100x times
Having a gf is just Ok
>>
>>35472146
Maybe for you. I guess it depends on the person. I see them equally as important. The car for obvious reasons, but the girl friend for mental and emotional reasons.
>>
>>35471868

The board is fucked, mate. Look at all of these fembot threads and /soc/-tier threads. The normies have infested this board. I'd even go so far to say that actual robots are a minority now. The majority of this board consists of normies or robots that have turned to the cucked side.
>>
>>35472385
I'm Chad dude
>>
>>35471624
>just because of this things

Someone who has experienced those things can't possibly know the deep void that's left when you don't experience them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.