[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went out with a girl yesterday, she never texted me after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6529.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6529.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
I met a girl at a place she worked at. We had a great conversation when we first met and it left an impression on me.

She randomly ran into me one day and came up to me to chat where I was sitting. She gave me her number and we texted throughout the night.

She would respond regularly (albeit it'd be 2-3 hours in between text she always follow up with 2-3 text when she did respond).

I asked if she wanted to get coffee/lunch sometime and she agreed. She said she'd get back to me in it due to her job schedule.

A week later she actually followed up. She asked if I still wanted to get lunch and I agreed.

Then we met (I almost died before meeting her- long story).

She stayed with me and we chatted for like 3 hours. I asked if she wanted to get drinks next and she said she would. I told her to let me know her schedule when she is free next (since she works hourly).

She hugged me at the end. Said she'd let me know and we departured. She stayed in her car a really long time texting. I left wondering what I did to screw up, but then wondered why'd she stay with me for 3 hours.

I texted her yesterday giving her the name of the bar I mentioned and made a joke.

She never replied.

Probably hates me.

I went autistic talking about math (since she was a math major).

Oh well.she can't even text me to say we won't hang out again
>>
>>35471479
Show texts and maybe we can help you.
>>
Greentext death story now anon or I'm gonna sage
>>
>>35471499
I don't want to look at what I wrote. Something like yesterday was fun minus almost dying lol. Then said here's the bar I spoke about: <link>
>>
>>35471479
>She hugged me at the end
Have you leaned for a kiss atleast? If not then it's pretty much over.
>>
>>35471479
Apparently you have to text them immediately after.

Essentially to alleviate the immense pressure she was under to impress you (amright guys fucking roasties). Like a sort of feedback review.

I never knew this until I'd long fucked up the only date I've been on.
>>
>>35471546
No. It was awkward enough not knowing what to do. I think she was the one that initiated the hug. So I hugged her quickly and left knowing I lost

>>35471546
I texted her like 4-5 hours after I think
>>
>>35471563
>No. It was awkward enough not knowing what to do. I think she was the one that initiated the hug. So I hugged her quickly and left knowing I lost
Oh. I think she saw you as non initiative one and decided not to invest time into you anymore.
>>
>>35471554
Oh fuck i thought you were supposed to wait 3 days so you don't seem desperate
>>
You should post some text screenshots. There is no way to tell what you did wrong otherwise.
>>
Sometimes dates don't always work out. That's life. Move on.

t. guy who screwed up more dates than I'd like to remember
>>
File: 1484978356301.jpg (164KB, 499x514px) Image search: [Google]
1484978356301.jpg
164KB, 499x514px
>>35471479
all you can do is wait it out, don't get clingy. good luck anon, i wish you the best.
>>
>>35471751
Thanks man.

I am happy to be alive. So I won't let it worry me too much. Almost dying made me see life differently
>>
>>35471479

You didn't make a move man.

This has happened to me before. This one grill was actually really into me but I kept pussy footing taking her out constantly, not reading her obvious signals, and waiting for that "perfect moment"

Make your intentions clear anon... I just recently fucked up again with this one grill but luckily I caught myself in time to have a saving chance.
>>
>>35471791
How do you make a move? She seemed equally nervous as I was talking to me for 3 hours. I get the impression she is socially awkward too. I couldn't think of anything to do to make a move
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.