[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you won the lottery jackpot, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ScroogeFirst.jpg (16KB, 174x210px) Image search: [Google]
ScroogeFirst.jpg
16KB, 174x210px
What would you do if you won the lottery jackpot, robots?
>>
A lot of nice Chevys, an ample house in the tropics, marry all 3 of the women I had sex with to keep them pure.
>>
I'd put 95% of my winnings into a diverse investment portfolio, then use the other 5% to travel the world.

The biggest mistake people make is buying houses and cars and shit. Don't do that. Let your money grow and live off the proceeds from your investment.
>>
>>35470569
fuck that,

I'd buy all the pc specs
>>
>>35470588
Houses are an investment. They generally don't lose value. If you go bankrupt you can sell them. Cars depreciate though.
>>
Buy myself into all the high-society events and annoy the people there by being loud, gross and disgusting. Maybe bring some homeless people along.
>>
File: 9gag.jpg (88KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
9gag.jpg
88KB, 640x625px
buy lots of lego and endless space to build shit
>>
>>35470588
I don't have the luck for investments. Or for any form of actual gambling.

I would have to ration the money. Get a comfortable apartment, a good computer and plenty of vidya and then just draw out what I need. Could probably live a very comfortable life on 20k a year.
If I won a million then I would transfer 20k out, each year, into a separate account for the years spending. Anything I don't spend is added to next year. The million would easily stretch 50 years, barring any sudden changes in inflation or total economic collapse.
>>
>>35470588
Put it all on black baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1442862525444.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1442862525444.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
I'd buy some new games and a new computer.
Maybe the Switch when the new mario is coming out
>>
File: 1436859440210.gif (426KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1436859440210.gif
426KB, 384x216px
If we're assuming this is enough money to spend $100k~ or so every month and live, I'd find a nice apartment, build the $3k gaming computer I've always wanted and shut myself away.

I'd hire someone to bring me food, find an equally autistic personal trainer to help me work out, and rent out a gym so no one could watch. I'd just alternate between hiding away in whatever shut-in hobbies I wanted to do and working out. None of my money would go to cars, or houses, or anything fancy. Just enough to stay away from most people while doing the few things i like doing.

I probably wouldn't even go through $50k a year
>>
>>35470365
>get an apartment because currently I rent a fucking room and the conditions I live in are garbage
>get a new car
>get a decent PC
>get audio equipment
From the top of my head those would be the things I'd buy.
>>
>>35470365
Retire and withdraw from society completely
>>
>>35470365
Buy a nice house, set up a studio room in my home, quit my retail job and commit to going back to school and following my meme dreams. Rent the house out with two of my best(only) friends. Develop a gaming company.

Devise a college fund for my little sister.

Thats pretty much all there is. I'm minimalist as is and make fun of consumerism a lot so I should be good for a life time.
>>
File: 1483987141316.png (76KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483987141316.png
76KB, 240x208px
Use a good portion of the money to play high-stakes poker. It's more fun than investing in the stock market.
>>
>>35470365

>put it in bank account
>buy comfortable and safe house
>only spend it in basic needs, internet and some videogames if they're worth it
>buy a bunch of ball jointed dolls to take care of and to keep me company
>live rest of life in comfort
>>
>>35470365
Spend it all to prototype and make most memetic revolver to ever exist.
>>
>>35470365
Withdraw all the money in cash and publicly shred it all to piss off the normies
>>
>>35470365
Travel around the world and leave my house for once.
>>
>>35471055
2edgy4me famalam
>>
>>35470365

How much is it? If it's hundreds of millions, I'd buy my parents houses and give my (few) friends enough to live on. After that, stick some in the stock market to make passive income. With the rest, I'd start 2 businesses: 1. A small record store, maybe morph into a record label at some point. 2. Invest all the rest into starting...idk, a renewable energy company, and try to follow in Musk's footsteps.
>>
>>35470365
Buy a nice apartment, buy a bunch of different blue chip stocks so i'll get a nice stream of income in dividents, put the rest into plain savings and live the good life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.