[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wizard ama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Hello newfags
It appears some of you like hearing old people jabber
I'm a wiz haven't been on a date in over 15 years
Any questions?
>>
Are you ugly? Why are yoyu not lifting?
>>
File: pepe-wizard-234rs.png (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-wizard-234rs.png
32KB, 300x250px
Fellow wizard here. Since I have no family or friends, getting a bit concerned of what will happen when I get older and need some help here and there. Like if I get cancer or something.
>>
>>35470314
Ugly, yeah probably. I think wizard already specified I'm a male. Being pretty isn't one of my objectives.
>Lifting meme
I already have a lot of years of that. Don't have the motivation for it anymore I do more cardio type stuff now.
>>
>>35470289
So, you'll need a pair of scissors to open your new scissors. Wtf britbongs? I thought all shit about knife and wheel meme is all joke.

And for the question:

What will you do if you ever grow old and weak/need help? As much as I loathe my families, we're still helping each other should any of us have shit going down.
>>
>>35470354
Yup once you hit wizardhood you're past the halfway mark to retirement, or at least should be. Getting to retirement age just seems like a wasted life but what else can you do. Money can easily make up for all of it though none of that shit is much of a worry if you can afford it.
>>
Care to explain that picture?
>>
How often do you think about killing yourseIf?
>>
>>35470450
I'm doing okay money wise, I guess I'll have to hire a nurse if I get that old and get too sick to help myself. Not sure what that would cost.
>>
>>35470359
It's directly proportional to how often/much I talk/see my mother.

>>35470443
I don't know about getting weak and old, I've thought a bit about it since I plan on buying a farm. Plan on supplementing any declining ability with machinery/robots and drugs.
>>
>>35470507
>Plan on supplementing any declining ability with machinery/robots and drugs.
That sounds like a solid plan, but let me ask you again, how about passing down your gene and meme things?

Surely you at least had some thoughts about making someone (preferably of your genes) to inherit your knowledges, way of life, thoughts, traditions via meme, right?
>>
>>35470452
This picture might make it make more sense for you.

>>35470490
End of life care is pretty expensive, taking care of yourself is probably the best way to cut down on that.
I know some older people who had kids that grew up to be boomers are still fairly self sufficient when they're closer to triple digits in age, and then I know some baby boomers that are not even at retirement age whom practically need a nurse just because they gave up on their health and dieting at all.

>>35470604
The entire family line thing is horseshit for nobility to worry about.
Really have no concerns about passing on genes since I have siblings and they have reproduced. Would just be redundant for me to do so. My siblings are half siblings and passed on genes from one parent, the other parent I view it as a petty revenge to indulge in not giving them grandchildren. I also believe in the "kids should have it better than I did meme" while that's setting the bar incredibly low it's not a hurdle I'm going to take unless I'm 100% sure I'd be able to do it.
>>
File: 1448370004627.jpg (27KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1448370004627.jpg
27KB, 542x650px
>>35470684
I've been taking care of myself. I'm thin now and try to be generally healthy. But, anything could happen. I guess if it gets too bad I can kill myself, but don't know if I have the balls to do that.
>>
>>35470452
>needs scissors to open a pair of scissors
>>
>>35470507
>It's directly proportional to how often/much I talk/see my mother.
that was meant for >>35470475(You)
Now sure whom I ended up quoting there
>>
>>35470289
When do you decide on getting a haircut? My mum keeps saying that I need one but I really don't like going out places, its too stressful with so many variables outside of my control.
>>
What school of magic do you specialize in?
>>
>>35470289
>haven't been on a date in over 15 years
If this implies you have ever been on a date then you can fuck off you failed normalfag.
>>
>>35470787
Yea my post was deleted for some reason.
Why is your mom an issue? Are you a loser in other aspects of your life or just the sexual thing?
>>
>>35470748
The whole fat/skinny thing is bullshit as long as you are not too fat to function. Fat is just stored energy. As long as you store up too much to ever use you're probably okay. The real incentive to not be fat isn't even health it's just not getting treated like shit by people that hate fatties. Suicide is dumb, you're planning for failure. Just take riskier jobs where you have a higher chance of getting killed vs maimed in an accident.

>>35470819
Depends on if you wanna look like a fucking bum or not. Find a barber or hair stylist that you don't feel ripped off after. If you look at your head and think this is fucked up after you gone a few times, find a different one.

>>35470863
Extra sensory perception, psychokinesis, telepathy, remote viewing, ect. Basically mind magic.

>>35470882
That's failednormalfag to you jr.
>>
>>35470952
>mind magic
Ayy I am an apprentice mage in that would care to share some of your notes?
>>
>>35470914
I use to cut her a lot of slack on stuff and was extremely grateful for what she did. As she got older she changed as a person. I suspect it's some type of combination of being an asshole and a mental illness working together that causes her to be a jerk.

>>35470969
No. I'm totally serious about most of it. ESP is real. Trade secret. If I talk the others might get upset and feel that I need to be discredited to protect the secrets.
>>
>>35471074
ESP is not real you stupid fucking cuck. Jesus christ
>>
>>35471143
Yes.
>wink
totally correct.
It's not real
>wink wink
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.