[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would winning the lottery solve all your problems?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_okeynsgdh61v5sqv6o1_1280.jpg (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okeynsgdh61v5sqv6o1_1280.jpg
86KB, 720x1280px
Would winning the lottery solve all your problems?
>>
nah but it wouldn't hurt
>>
>>35470244
most of them. if you have money, you will have Staceys to fuck. you don't have to be wagecuck anymore. if your face is ugly, you can pay the surgery so you look like Chad.
>>
>>35470244
Yes

Originaty
>>
>>35470244
You'll still be yourself, just with shitload of money, and remember the saying, "easy come, easy go."

More money does not equal a magic bullet for all of your problem. Try to google, there's a lot of stories about lotttery winner who became a hobo again in matter of months, even days.
>>
Most of them actually
>>
Yes
> no worry about job
> doing whatever you want
> open a wing shop or ice cream store
> throw around money for some plain Jane sluts
>>
>>35470244
No but it will give an enormous amount of time and ressources to fix them...
>>
>>35470244
ls she wearing a diaper?
>>
>>35470244
It wouldn't cure my Cystic Fibrosis, but other than that it would allow for a very enjoyable life with next to no worries.

I have accepted the things in life I can't change as it's a waste of time and energy to blindly stare at it.
However, there are plenty of things I could improve in my life if I had a significant amount of time left to live without significant hindrance from CF so I could invest time in myself to slowly get money and experience to improve further, or if I had enough money to never worry about having to work again while living a pretty enjoyable yet relatively simple life, spending some of that time working now to improve myself using some of the lottery money to finance said improvements.

tl;dr
Yes, winning the lottery jackpot would allow me to solve practically all solvable problems, resulting in a relatively high quality of life.
>>
>>35470516
I hope so, that's hot as fuck
>>
>>35470534
You sick fuck
Kys
>>
>>35470500
You'd be broke and homeless fast.
>>
>>35470704
> probably don't really care
>>
>>35470244
>Would winning the lottery solve all your problems?
Yes. I wouldn't want to kill myself due to poverty anymore, I would be able to move to a good country, I would be able to finance my art, hobbies, and so on, and I would be able to fix my crippling health issues to at least some extent.
>>
>>35470244
undeserved money never brings any happiness
>>
>>35470244
For the most part yep
>>
File: 1485451028815.jpg (37KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485451028815.jpg
37KB, 449x425px
>>35470244
I won $8 yesterday.
Hasn't solved shit.
>>
>>35470772
define deserved money
>>
>>35470847
Something wagecucks tell themselves to excuse being a bitch to their boss
>>
Fuck yes. I only need a decent PC and an internet connection to live for the most part, I'm not some dumb normalfag that would buy useless shit like a big house or a nice car. I might go on a trip sometimes because exploring the world sounds fun.
>>
It would solve half of them. It wouldn't help much in the TFW no GF department as I want a life partner, not sluts.
>>
>>35470244
It would help, definitely. Make the process of change a lot easier. But not solve my problems.
>>
File: 1380809423900.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1380809423900.png
12KB, 429x410px
>>35470244
Maybe.
Either a definite yes or a definite no.
I've heard that winning the lotto can actually ruin your life.
>Spend a fuckton of money on whatever you want, potentially going over budget and fucking yourself over.
>Probably don't work for a lot of the time, completely fucking your work ethic thus making it extremely hard to get a job after you possibly fuck yourself over.
>Materialism will kick in, wanting to constantly be with the things you own.
On the upside you'll probably get a gold digger gf for free succ n fucc.
>>
I could live a stress free life until I drink myself to death
>>
>>35470908
It really depends on the mindset. Same applies to how some people can save money while others manage to burn through all their monthly income within the first week while making just as much.

I'm too much of a cheapskate to just go "doesn't mater have money" and buy mansions, 1m cars, and go on expensive holidays.
$50 would still be $50; $50 wouldn't suddenly buy me any less just because I'd have $5million for instance.

>you'll probably get a gold digger gf for free succ n fucc.
>gold digger
>free
Anon, no.
>>
Yes

Comments original
>>
Most of them
>won't give me back my foreskin
>won't make up for fucked up animal tier family.
>won't fix DNA. I can correct my vision and baldness but it won't affect my offspring.
But beside that, yeah, I'd be comfy.
>>
Actually, probably yes. Winning the lottery would be interesting.
>>
>>35470908

None of the things you mentioned are real. The lottery is enough money for multiple lifetimes even if you don't invest. It will improve your work ethic because you'll be a neet and can focus on your projects.

Winning the jackpot would solve all my problems. I just need 500k invested to be happy the rest of my life. Maybe a small 10ish acres in the country side and 250k for medical emergency funds if I wanted to be greedy. Anything over 1m is made scientist tier and I could really have fun. I'd probably wind up opening a brewery or distillery after I get a few winning recipes down and scaling figured out. I'd specialize in shit made with local and native ingredients.
>>
>>35470956
You could do that already, just mix bleach into whatever you're drinking.
>>
>>35470244
Not all of them, but most of them.
>>
>>35470244

>Could buy a house
>Could quit my job but probably wouldn't because I have no friends outside of work
>Can't make new friends because I'll only have sycophants who kiss my ass for free stuff
>Still got jewed out of my foreskin
>Still have a fucked-up achilles tendon
>Would probably be pissed off to no end by the taxes I have to pay
>>
>>35470487
>"easy come, easy go."
This is retarded normalfag talk. Anyone with an IQ over 50 can hold onto money
>>
>new house
>move out
>new car
>invest the money and live off it
>go to uni without the stress, just go for something to do
>do anything I want without the stress of finding money
>shitpost all day until I die

yes, it would solve a lot
>>
>>35471404
>Winning the jackpot would solve all my problems. I just need 500k invested to be happy the rest of my life. Maybe a small 10ish acres in the country side and 250k for medical emergency funds if I wanted to be greedy.
>>35470751 here, I calculated that I would need 250k overall to be happy for the rest of my life, I could live like a king in my shitty country on that and finance everything I want.
>>
>>35471547

The kind of people who tend to play the lottery aren't super smart with money. That's why they're playing the lottery in the first place.
>>
>>35471690
Are these cars popular in America? Here only the low rung gangsters drive them, mostly the street-level enforcers who beat you up when you owe someone money.
>>
>>35470487
Most normies who get a sum of money for nothing always waste it on stupid shit like holiday/cars etc.
>>
>>35470244
No but its better to cry alone in a mansion
>>
File: 1473400293955.jpg (82KB, 628x444px) Image search: [Google]
1473400293955.jpg
82KB, 628x444px
>>35471731
Not from America senpai, I just like the old bmw's
>>
Define solve. I'd be set for life but talk to people way less.
>>
>>35471826
Well it has an American license plate.
>>
I don't think it would solve much for me. I already have money stress so it would just amp things up. The more you have, the more you want
>>
What is up with people burning though their money in less than a couple of years if not less than a year? Why not use it to start a buisness so you can use money to get money whist holding on to a certain amount just in case?
>>
>>35470417
If you're one of those existentialist fuccbois, you'll still end on heroin and committing suicide, like the man-child you are.

If not, no more work, no more ugliness, no more want of things you can't have, no more problems.
>>
>>35471547
>>35471732
These,

but also this
>>35471696

Investment and rental properties, roth IRA, econo car and modest home for yourself.
>>
Yes I'd buy flats and rent them and have stable income forever then start a car repair business and finally become happy. Maybe I'd take in some poor russian/ukrainian girl, but never marry her cuz divorce is scary.
>>
Probably yes. I'd hire a personal trainer and a chef to cook me delicious and healthy meals. I'd buy a fully equipped gym. After losing weight I might even try to get a gf. I'd start the business of my dreams.

Anyone who says that winning the lottery wouldn't at least improve their life by a huge margin is either stupid or lying.
>>
>>35470244
A huge win yea probably.

If i could maintain my current lifestyle without being a parasite on my Dad then life would be perfect.

Also having money and my own place=Girlfriend.
>>
>>35470244
>Would winning the lottery solve all your problems?
it unironically would not solve any of my problems

my life is very cheap. I hardly spend money, in fact
what I need is a change in my perspective on life
>>
File: 1446576084388.png (383KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1446576084388.png
383KB, 768x432px
>>35470500
>Open A Wing shop.
Beautiful dream anon.
>>
Hand the idiots here 100 million and they would quickly make rash, stupid decisions, going over budget and spending themselves into bankruptcy.That or don't spend any of it and just stay inside all day playing video games in a small house.So either way, life ruined.

If I won the lottery I would still go to college, and get a Masters + PhD. I would still get a job where I would be able to actually contribute something to the field. The only difference being that I now don't have to worry about living expenses.
>>
>>35472141

Sounds like a fucking idiot who has no idea what she's talking about.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you'll never win the lottery and buy a husky wan wan and never have to work ever
>>
there's only one way too find out
>>
>>35472035
The only time an A-Wing was ever useful was that one time when a crappy pilot crashed it into the bridge of the Executor. That's how shit it is.
>>
>>35470244
I would become a tranny.
>>
>>35471883
How do you imagine you can start a profitable business without already being in a position to do so (family, contacts, leverage over people etc.) and why wouldn't you already have one if you were?
>>
yes
no more debt
can go back to learn/do thing things I'm actually interested in
not having to worry about things in general
>>
>>35471547
anyone with an IQ over 50 would be investing/developing to make money and not playing the lottery.
>>
>>35472862
It's significantly easier for someone to start a business when they have funding to get it off the ground.
That's why people seek investors. But if you win the lottery, or are already rich, then you invest in yourself and fucking print money.

He'll probably still fail, though.
>>
>>35472181
I used to hate you, but now with the overall quality of the board going down your posts are pleasant. How've you been? Any progress on the quest for wan wan?
>>
>>35473043

>but now with the overall quality of the board going down

Kek.

>Any progress on the quest for wan wan?

No, I just sit at home and cry most of the time.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.