[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nightwalk/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170102_223345.jpg (710KB, 1920x1457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_223345.jpg
710KB, 1920x1457px
Who /nightwalk/ here? It's 5:42 am where I am, not too late to go on a walk before sunrise just yet. Woke up at 4 pm, drank a lot of coffee and I'm completely awake. I'm doing some chores, then going to toss and wash some kratom and go through some back alleys and other places. Maybe watch the sun rise when it comes.
>>
Night and early morning are comfy desu. Barely any people on the streets and it's more quiet than during the day obviously, which appeases my autism.

>tfw walking at 4am and birds start chirping
>>
tfw I love night walking but live in Chicago and have to do so at my own risk
>>
>>35469346
>still thick snow outside
Where do you live? We had two soft sprinklings of snow around January and that's about it in the UK, it hasn't dropped below freezing in weeks here and 16c is coming in a few days.
>>
Might do, woke up at 1 am with like three hours of sleep and my mind's going wild so there's no real hope of me getting back to sleep and I've got some energy to burn off so I might
>>
File: 20170311_211816.jpg (527KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_211816.jpg
527KB, 4128x2322px
sat down by the pier last night, the moonlight on the sea was stunning. shame my camera is grainy though
>>
File: bridge.jpg (1MB, 1944x1296px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.jpg
1MB, 1944x1296px
Literally my favorite thing to do.
I can't go out on friday and saturday nights, because there's too many people and cops around, but today's sunday so I'm looking forward to tonight.

In the past few years I'm seeing more and more infrared security cameras. You can recognize them by their dull red glow. There's now only one path I can take to the beach where I'm not on camera. Soon that will probably be closed too.
>>
>>35469346
When I used to have my dog I'd walk her in the night. It was a lot more fun. I don't night walk anymore since I no longer have her, but I try to enjoy night drives. Unfortunately police are out then looking for people and it's hard to just relax and cruise.
>>
/Nightwalker/ reporting in.
>>
>>35469346
That looks like Canada. Are you in canada OP?
>>
>>35472664
What does it matter if you are caught on camera? Is it illegal to walk on a public area at night?
>>
>>35469346
There is something so comfy about being the only person around. I take a walk late at night almost every night in my pyjamas. Birds chirping as well is so comfy. I like being the only person awake in my house so staying up late at night is ideal.
>>
File: crappy meme.jpg (58KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
crappy meme.jpg
58KB, 400x222px
here's a garbage meme for the lot of you
>>
>>35469346
Not the same thing, but I got up at 6am, put a coat on & opened the windows to perform a cooling experiment w/ my laptop. Processor was 19C, hard drive was 10C. New record.

>>35471626
Nice. I haven't woken up at 1am since 2006. My record is 1:03am. Was in for a good Coast to Coast episode.
>>
>>35473454
People will see me regularly out walking at 1-2 AM, that's suspicious as fuck. They might decide to do something about it.
Sometimes I see suspicious person reports from my area in the police blotter, so I think at least a couple of people have called the cops on me already.
This is a quiet, well-to-do neighborhood, aberrations like this do not go unnoticed.
>>
>>35473627
Is that in the US?
I'm in eastern Europe, nobody really cares here, and they certainly don't file reports for much of anything unless it directly affects them. I can walk around town, through the forest and back, nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>35473741
In the US, yeah. I guess people here are a little more scared.
They see a young guy out walking at an indecent hour of the night and they probably assume I'm robbing houses or looking for houses to rob. And I can't prove that I'm not doing that. If I'm confronted by the police I really don't know what I'd tell them if they ask me what I'm doing and why.
>>
File: 116839929.jpg (64KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
116839929.jpg
64KB, 1024x575px
>>35469346

nightwalking has been my only hobby for years and years, ive done thousands of miles aimlessly wondering around in the early hours and i fucking love it
>>
File: www.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>35469346
>tfw you're a wagecuck and ywn have a day so free of duties to casually go for a nightwalk
>goodbye neet lifestyle
>>
>>35473895
you dont need bags of time too do it
>>
>>35473850
The police can't do anything unless there is actual proof that you're doing something illegal. Do you have a criminal record? What do you think will happen? If anyone asks you just tell them that you enjoy the peace and quiet of the night.
>>
File: IMG_20170118_023851921.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_023851921.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
bumping with my sexy nightwalking converse, these fuckers have done some miles
>>
>>35473627
>>35473741
damn that level of paranoia is unhealthy. I'd just go anyway tho.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.