[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembots sharing same sexual fantasy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
Ok here goes nothing:

Have this fantasy of hooking up a beta boy who is naive and hopeless romantic. Have him do awkward advances at me as I string him along with occasional vague acknowledgments while mostly treating him with the cold shoulder.

Want him to dream about having me as his soulmate and having familly with me. Have him buy me flowers and stuff in a futile attempt to win my favor the way he was taught. During all this want to have meaningless animistic sex with men I've barely just met in cheap club toilets like a mindless animal driven by instincts, giving myself freely to superior men as cheap commodity.

Just the thought of it sends my mind racing. The contrast of him putting me as a perfect person that he tries so hard to attain as I lead him on a string all the while I'm being used as cheap cum rag by the real males is firing me up immensely.

I've talked to my psychologist about this and she said that it's not such a rare fantasy, although I shouldn't enact on It because it might end with another outbreak of depression, possibly setting me on a path of self destructive behavior.

Any other fembots share the same fantasy? Have you went trough with it?
>>
No, I don't. That's cruel af. I just want a nice guy who doesn't hate girls to play video games, watch arthouse films and read books and talk about them with.
>>
>>35468455

This has given me immense insight into female psychology. Thank you.
>>
>>35468489

Id think a normal man would get the cue pretty early on. It's like he will ever know either.
>>
>>35468455

You are not a fembot. You are just another bad person. One amongst millions. Get out of here.

You could have at least a real "kink" like femdom or physical humiliation, but not even that. You are just an uber-normie.
>>
would you rather have a black doctor or asian taxi driver?
>>
No, RP:er, I do not share that made up fantasy.
>>
>>35468610
No, I don't want your sick fantasy. I just want an ordinary relationship.
>>
>>35468455
>baiting on /r9k/ actually is that easy
>>
>>35468505
I think that this was written by a fat loser who's merely projecting his female hate. I mean I hate wymyn too, but some of that shit he wrote just doesn't seem right
>>
>>35468489
Well I can definitely do the vidya part.
>>
>>35468455
that happened to me

fuck you cunts
>>
>>35468455
On one hand I think it's very possible there's plenty of women who think like this, on the other hand I think this post was written by a man (probably overweight)
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 625x626px
>>35468455
Nice story faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 317x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 317x471px
>>35468455
I was with you until the whole cumrag, cold shoulder, master cuckmaker stuff. In fact, it makes me think you're a troll.

I just want to be some boy's first choice and dream girl, but that's not gonna happen cause I'm not pretty.

I just want a other awkward virgin to be as breathlessly, hopelessly exhilarated to be with me as I am with them.

>>35468489
Also a troll, albeit more subtle.
>>
>>35468455
Not a fembot or a robot, but I have the same fantasy except with a beta girl. I do this with one of the girls at my church.
>always make obvious bs excuse when asking me out
>flirt with her ugly hambeast best friend while giving her shrugs and one worded replies
>told her she's beautiful, we should be together and get married while I snatched her virginity and passionately plowed her during valentines day
Sending this girl mixed messages and tugging on her fragile heart strings gets me rock hard.

>it might end with another outbreak of depression, setting me on a path of self destructive behavior
You're right about and it really made me think. I might be blowing my once in a life time shot of being in a meaningful relationship, but I just feel like karma is going to strike back for me being a cuckee.
>>
>>35468455

quite the top kek, bro

most guys are so autistic sperglords they didn't get the irony
>>
>>35468455
It's a really hot fantasy but I know you're a guy because I've seen the other similar threads you've posted. It's really a shame, because real girls like that are rare.
>>
>>35468455
Threads like this trigger me because I fucking WISH I was beta and naive enough for that and that there were girls that cruel in reality. I want to be innocent again and have my heart destroyed completely by a girl like that.
>>
>>35468923

you're a cuck and proud of it.

anyways, sometime after 35 all those women just want to settle with some decently waged beta.

Congrats, dude, her Cock Mileage is only as high as an Hollywood actress; enjoy your Imminent Menopause wife.
>>
>>35468505
>thinking this is actually a fembot writing this
>not just some recently hurt sperg lord ranting about how some woman took a dick while never knowing he existed
>>
>>35468455
>omgg youu tooo? :o
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.