[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine if a cute girl asked you out would you even say yes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: RobLogo.jpg (24KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
RobLogo.jpg
24KB, 600x332px
imagine if a cute girl asked you out
would you even say yes?
would you really want her meeting your shit family, hanging out in your gross bedroom, having to stay in or do cheap activities cause no money, and watching tv together silently constantly because you realistically wouldn't have much to talk about?
do you want a girl who would be okay with being a part of your shit life?
would you feel guilty inflicting that on her?
i would probably shoot myself if someone showed a romantic interest in me honestly
>>
I did that and it's driving me insane. THe circumstances are slightly different, but the gist is the same: I do not want to live yet I navigated myself into such a position.

For those of you who find themselves in a similar situation: go for it only if you are willing to improve your life. There is no point doing it if you don't want to change but only want to die.
>>
>>35467831
what?
is english not your first language?
this doesn't make much sense
>>
>>35467735
>would you even say yes?
Yes
>would you really want her meeting your shit family
No I would hide her from them, my parents are horrible people.
>hanging out in your gross bedroom
Don't have a problem with this, I would finally have the motivation to make it really clean.
>having to stay in or do cheap activities cause no money
Shouldn't be a problem, implying we like eachother. Dates don't have to be extravagant.
>and watching tv together silently constantly because you realistically wouldn't have much to talk about?
I have plenty to talk about, and even if we weren't talking it would be nice to cuddle while watching stuff or listening to music.
>do you want a girl who would be okay with being a part of your shit life?
My life isn't shit, it's just incredibly lonely.

tl;dr fuck off failed normie, if a girl asks you out and you turn her down you're a stupid beta and deserve the self torment you give yourself.
>>
>>35467904

You're right, it's not my native language.
What I was trying to say is:

In such a situation, only go for a romantic relationship if you are willing to improve yourself. Do it only if you actually want to live life. Do it only if you are ready to fix your problems (if you even have problems).
Getting a GF won't solve your life's problems. Under certain circumstances it can only make it worse.
>>
>>35467925

>he likes his life
>he still isn't able to find a girlfriend

You're a bitter person and the reason why you can't find a girlfriend is because your personality must be horrible.
In today's age it's incredibly easy to find potential partners with the internet. You have no excuse. Keep self-pitying you with the pathetic r9k memes and echo-chamber mentality.

I might be a loser, but at least I don't hide behind "reee normie" stuff. I can face my inadequacy.
>>
>>35467925
what self torment?
can you read?
is everyone on the internet autistic?
apathy or indifference != pain or sadness
you are dumb and you should feel bad

>>35467935
oh cool makes sense
>>
>>35467965
Quite the contrary, you're not proving anything by assuming I have a poor personality. I am seen as a fun guy to be around, I have a few close friends and I get invited to parties and similar events weekly. Still never even kissed a girl. I'm not bitter in public, I suppress it.

I really haven't tried online dating in all honesty though.

>>35467993
Unless I'm misreading your post you're saying that you would turn down a (cute) girl who asked you out because you feel inadequate. That's self torment, at least in my eyes.
>>
Honestly no, why would I want anyone to settle with a literal piece of trash
>>
>>35467735
>imagine if a CUTE girl...

Impossible scenario. I a girl ever asked me out it would be a sub 3/10, nobody else could be desperate enough to be interested in someone like me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.