[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bee-yourself-2713479.png (29KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
bee-yourself-2713479.png
29KB, 500x663px
The core of all depression is stupidity. Depression is a natural response of the body to cope with grief and think away out of a situation. It's a state of relaxation and deep thinking designed to allow you to think up answers for your problem. Perpetual depression literally means you're too dumb to figure out how to solve your problems.
So fuck all the meds and the therapists. What you need is information and critical thinking. Even if you can't solve the problem atleast you would know you tried really and after that it stops being a problem. Sport helps keeping them brain chemicals in check but what you really need is information imo.
Sci fi authors of the 50s thought by our time energy would be free and we would only care about information. That turned out to not be true. In our age information is abundant and energy is defficient. We can use that to our advantage. Cram as much useful information in your brain as you can,it is literally power
>>
As long as we breathe, I don't ever see, either of us
Coming to terms, where we can agree
There ain't gonna be, no reasoning, speaking wit me
>>
File: pepe is president.png (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepe is president.png
184KB, 1024x1024px
Educate yourselves, robots. And you will finally be free.
>>
>>35467120
True depression is most common among people in menial labor jobs. They lack the IQ for higher pay
>>
Agree thats actually right im with u in this senpai
>>
what if you're depressed because your brain is fucked and wont let you function like a normal human
>>
>>35467235
Except that most people biggest problems solved would make them happy
>>
>>35467235
That's an awfully concrete statement that you have to back up with evidence. Otherwise it's just an assumption...
>>
>>35467120
>Perpetual depression literally means you're too dumb to figure out how to solve your problems.

I know how to solve my problems, but everybody calls me a Nazi when I tell them.
>>
>muh bootstraps

q
>>
File: 1456203631447.jpg (909KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1456203631447.jpg
909KB, 3110x2073px
>>35467235
>muh chemical imbalance meme

OP is right. Depression is not a disorder, but a natural reaction to an environment. I am diagnosed with clinical depression, but I am not some basic logic lacking faggot who cries about jew's given excuses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.