[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things were allright

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1685.jpg (44KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
44KB, 960x544px
Then, all some idiot had to say was I talked funny and the fun stopped. Did you guys have this type of moment aswell?
>>
Yes, all the time.
If people sense weakness they will shit on you. I don't understand why but it's something all people do.
>>
It happened my entire life, peers pointing out my odd mannerisms I was unaware of

Turns out I'm autistic h-haha
>>
>>35467079
A guy used to mock my breathing. It was kinda loud. Now I think about it when I'm around people.
>>
File: 1488738913099.png (280KB, 407x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488738913099.png
280KB, 407x453px
>>35467079
>chilling with a few new dudes you met
>feel like you've made it into the clique, you're in
>suddenly one guy straight up insults you to your face for no reason
>don't know how to respond
>suddenly everyone starts making fun of you
>after this one encounter everyone treats you like shit
>>
We can't ever be happy.
When things lije this happen i think, why did the universe or god do this to me? Why in the only few moments i became happy it sent someone to make me sad again, to make sure i know my place.
>>
>>35467408
I think, why are others in charge of my feelings? And where did all this awareness suddenly come from?
>>
>>35467557
Dont give that psyco babble bullshit. Trying to point the finger at myself like I am the problem.

These ppl see you happy and have to do something about it. They have to make you sad again. Something is wrong with THEM.
>>
yeah i get these kinds of things

it's always small shit as well, that'll fuck the rest of my day up

i usually try to tell myself it's me being oversensitive and to try to keep perspective
>>
>>35467305
Does things like this even happen? Seems too far off.
>>
File: 1364551944697.jpg (213KB, 494x631px) Image search: [Google]
1364551944697.jpg
213KB, 494x631px
>>35467106
Me exactly.

>why do you do that thing with your voice?
>haha, you walk really bouncily
>why are you moving your arms like that?
>you're standing weird
etc, so on and so forth

How did no one figure out I was autistic until I was 21?
>>
>>35467981
You've never seen it before? Normalfags are vicious. One whiff of submissiveness and you're done for. And then they'll act like you're out of line if you try to come back at them with anything
>>
>>35467981
Why yes Chad, in fact it happens quite often.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.