[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELF HATE thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fuckingretardedpieceofshit.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretardedpieceofshit.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
Do you hate yourself?
How often do you selt harm?
How do you do it?

When I'm really down I like to slap myself in the face, punch myself in the head and gut, and rip my hair out.
>>
>>35466986
I hate myself more than I hate any other single person or group of people. I really do love everyone else unconditionally as much as I possibly can simply so I don't become cynical and I can stay open minded... but I can't like myself even a little bit.
I don't self harm though. Hitting yourself is weird.
>>
>>35467050
>Hitting yourself is weird.
But it's the only way you can cope when your emotions get overwhelming. It makes you feel better...
>>
It's healthier to harm others than to harm yourself. Those who self-harm has no sense of self-respect.
>>
>>35467050
im with you on this anon
>>
File: evr.jpg (153KB, 949x960px) Image search: [Google]
evr.jpg
153KB, 949x960px
nothing wrong with a little self harm
>>
>>35466986

I used to hate myself back when my depression first started in middle school, but I've been living in the abyss so long that I've become numb to everything.

At this point I'm just living in a vague haze of apathy with little regard for the past, present, or future.

Death is a warm bed waiting for me at the end of a very long day
>>
File: 1417373635253.jpg (106KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1417373635253.jpg
106KB, 667x1000px
>>35468086
>Those who self-harm has no sense of self-respect.
JUST
>>
Stop making these stupid threads
>>
>>35468621
Would you rather have beta orbiters and /pol/ spillovers circlejerking about wimmins,traps and BBC?

Fuck off you failed normie scum.

Not OP btw
>>
>>35466986
I don't hate myself i just hate everyone else
the worlds a much brighter place knowing they die horrible deaths every day.
>>
>cut my thighs with knives razors even clippers
>punch myself till i bruise
>rip all kinds of body hair out

get on my fucking level you unipolar normies
>>
I used to hate myself but now I just accept myself cause hating is tiring

I don't love myself I just accept myself
>>
File: shinji_ikari.jpg (219KB, 995x1047px) Image search: [Google]
shinji_ikari.jpg
219KB, 995x1047px
>>35468962
Congratulations anon. The first step to a healthy mind is accepting yourself for who you are.
It is also the hardest step for most people
>>
>>35468962
>>35469116
How do I accept myself?
>>
>>35469167
step 1:
>ask yourself out

step 2:
>say yes
>>
>>35467070
No it doesn't. You still feel like shit but now you have physical pain as well. It's attention seeking.
>>
I once ripped my hair out and it never grew back so now I have a permanent small bald spot
I dont even hate myself that much but more my appearance. My hair is ugly as shit, it was when I was 12 though and upset about how it looked

also carved the word "fat" into my stomach which I regret a lot because its been like 3 years and its still there and readable
I dont really self harm anymore except shitty eating/drinking habits if that counts, I dont want to leave permanent damage on my body anymore
>>
>>35469231
>You still feel like shit but now you have physical pain as well.
No you don't. You feel numb both emotionally and physically. It doesn't hurt at all. The emotional numbness is preferable to overwhelming emotions.

>It's attention seeking.
Lol fucking normalfaggot. Why don't you go back to plebbit?
>>
>>35466986
I dont hate myself, i hate that im not good enough for other people, i genuinely think im a special person, but i know that its not what other people think. I cut myself out of anger or when im starting to feel really dark emotions to calm myself down

I got stood up like 2 weeks ago and my reaction was "alright i need to go home and cut myself quick before i get sad"
>>
I hate how little self-control and willpower I have. I keep telling myself to quit stuff like 4chan, junk food, etc, but I'm still here, and I'm still fat.
>>
>>35468934
oh forgot to mention im also an alcohol addict and sometimes do drugs
cant wait to die before i reach 25

kudos to yall for being so positive but personally i cant see myself as a functional adult with a house and a mortgage
>>
>>35469231
for some the physical pain is an attempt to distract from the emotional.

there are probably people you know who have self harmed but you would never know it, those arent the attention seekers and are highly likely in the minority desu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.