[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never live in the giant sprawling metropolis known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: 1489023949780.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1489023949780.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>you will never live in the giant sprawling metropolis known as europe
feels so fucking bad bros, wat do?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>35466496
Immigrate. We won't judge you.
Pretty nice here.
>>
lmao Europe is doomed

t. European
>>
>>35467731
Depending on your education levels you could even come here to study, some counties like Germany even gonna give you financial support even tho you're not German.
Seal that up with a solid job afterwards. Apply for citizenship once you meet the required time you lived and worked here.
>>
>>35466496
Europe is overrated, most countries are pretty lame.

But germany is nice, just move here and enjoy free university and good healthcare

>inb4 back to /pol/
>>
>>35467796
Germany is seriously in a pretty sweet spot for living. Sure every country got problems and Germany is no different but It got its shit together for the most part. It's after all what holds the EU together.
Probably only a some of the Scandinavian counties can top that, but the climate is pretty cold up there
>>
File: GAF-MPLS-PAD.jpg (265KB, 1600x550px) Image search: [Google]
GAF-MPLS-PAD.jpg
265KB, 1600x550px
>tfw staying in oxford

i think my room is actually in this picture
#livingthecream #ace #heavenonearth #<3
>>
File: crowd1950.jpg (101KB, 824x498px) Image search: [Google]
crowd1950.jpg
101KB, 824x498px
>ywn live in a white country
>>
>>35466496
Europe sucks, it is being invaded by sand niggers and everybody is too cucked to stop them from fucking their daughters in the ass.
>>
File: 1488737834536.jpg (15KB, 173x206px) Image search: [Google]
1488737834536.jpg
15KB, 173x206px
>ywn live in a commieblock but the weather's nice so it's called first world
>>
>>35467859
>but the climate is pretty cold up there

Norwegian here. You get pretty used to it, and you can always live in the southern part of the country (Anywhere between Stavanger, Kristiansand, Drammen)

Summers are decent too, with temps up to 25 or even 30C on a really warm day. Just dress accordingly and it'll be fine.
>>
>>35468153
I like how Germans and Scandinavians are the most desperate for immigrants because they have the worst weather
>>
>>35468254
South of Germany is pretty nice. Warm to hot summer, not too cold winter. Nice autumn
>>
>>35468254
Europe has the best weather in the entire world, period. Guess why we were the first to explore the world: our weather allowed us to have a lot of food, people, and therefore power.
nowadays it hasn't changed: no droughts, no big climatic change thorough the year. Right now it's 20C outside and it will be like that for one month or two, top at 30 and then go back to 10-5 at worst.
And that is good man.
>>
File: 1483716079321.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483716079321.png
39KB, 300x300px
How do i immigrate to Europe from a 1st world country. Im not white so i may be able to milk some sympathy points. How do i go about this? Im sick of living in this hot normieland
>>
>>35468398
Also no shit natural disasters. Europe is the holy land
>>
>>35468398
Wow you sure sound happy with your weather, I bet you slept extremely peacefully.

The fact of the matrer is Euros are winsome degenerates, nothing more
>>
>>35468398
>>35468429
>no natural disasters
nevermind the earthquake that wiped out Lisbon

>why we were the first to explore the world: our weather allowed us to have a lot of food, people, and therefore power
you got any more of this bullshit? entertain us some more
>>
>>35468425
Pick a country and go to an official website of that county for immigrants. They will give you all the information you need. You can also call up an ambassy near you
>>
>>35466496
Do yourself a favour and stay where you are. Europe sucks rn lmao
>>
>>35468457
>Lisbon
Lisbon is not a part of Europe, period.
And read Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond, you'll educate yourself for once.

>>35468425
It's really easy to immigrate to Europe, there's no real problems with integrating, especially if you are in the US and want to go to the UK.
>>
>>35468480
>guns, germs, and steel

I don't know why this book is so popular when most historians don't agree with him.
>>
>>35468518
It's pretty much the only book that explains why european colonialism was a thing without the "MUH WHITE RACE" bullshit. It presents a very logical point of view, and many historians agree with it as well.
Most people who disagree with it are, in fact, people who didn't read it and think it makes a point about the white race being superior, while it is expressively the opposite.
There are some inaccuracies here and there, but the general idea is hard to disagree with honestly: saying that a society is shaped by its environment is a logical as saying that Nepalese didn't invent the boat because they had no body of water to go to.
>>
>>35468480
>Diamond argues that the gaps in power and technology between human societies originate primarily in environmental differences
Implying native americans didnt consciously choose not to adopt concept of private ownership
>>
>>35468574
Influenced sure, the problem with the premise is the author fucking up on details involving human interaction and the actions of specific people, he is more of a scientist than a historian and his work offers a valuable but narrow lenses that many historians do accept but don't treat as a universal theory of history. The book is valuable within its limited scope and receives a lot of shit because many of its supporters treat it like a comprehensive text when it's anything but that.
>>
>>35468579
Are you serious? Your first phrase doesn't even match with your second...
The first claims that the difference you observe historically between cultures is primarily due to their starting conditions and how easy it was to them to gather and use the resources available to them.
This, in no way, indicates anything about native americans in how they decided to manage their resources. The book would make a point that they were fewer in number and technology because they had less resources, not about how they would manage said resources.
You can make a point about why they might have chosen this kind of organization (they were mainly still hunter-gathrerers, and in that kind of society, where agriculture is not relevant, there is no point in private property), but the book doesn't make it when discussing the starting conditions of societies.
>>
>>35468623
I do agree that there are discrepancies, it's pretty much a given with the scope of this book, but I still consider it as a decent explanation to why european societies managed to expand so quickly to the rest of the world. it is obviously not the only factors, as pure history can also explain many things, but gives a good insight into the general progression of human societies, although blurry.
>>
>>35466496
Europe has gone to shit man, the culture of the west is dead and its become a husk of what it once was. I plan on moving to Singapore myself to get away from this place, its just disappointing and sad to see it how it is now.
>>
>>35468631
Yes it does but you dont get it cause you see everything in the lenses of the book.
>>
>>35468689
I never even implied that the theory the book presents is the ONLY reason, only one.
I would still argue that historical facts like the dominance of the roman or mongol empire are the source of today's organization, but saying that the conditions a society starts with has no influence is utter nonsense (even though I'm pretty sure you don't argue for that).
>>
>>35468680
Don't know in on what country you live but but literally nothing tragically changed society wise in Germany the last couple of years despite what right wing is telling you.
>>
>>35468680
You're in for bad luck if you think that global capital won't flatten other countries' institutions as well... Europe and the U.S were just the first ones to experience it.
>>
>>35468724
I know but I recently went to southeast Asia and even though the people were comparatively poor they still had a culture and actual values and traditions. I just wish we still had that instead of abandoning the principles and values that served us so well in the name of unstoppable "progress"
>>35468723
I don't mean the last couple I mean the slow decline over the last around 100 years
>>
>>35468750
>I just wish we still had [a culture and actual values and traditions] instead of abandoning the principles and values that served us so well in the name of unstoppable "progress"
So.... you want us to return to slavery and colonialism?

>>35468750
Yes, Europe is in decline, but we are still pretty rich. Its easy to praise other countries when you can always refill your cash from the nearest ATM. Actually being a citizen in them though...
>>
>>35468750
I didn't say that far back, but things like gay rights and women suffrage should be abolished. We should not tolerate degeneracy in the name of acceptance and progress we should not tolerate things that are morally wrong. Slavery isn't a European value its just something that we did just like all other people have done, but colonialism was a good thing we civilized the world. After the Europeans pulled out of Africa it all went to shit, we gave them railroads and advanced architecture when they were living in mud huts and now look at them they've destroyed what we have built and go from one war to the next. The issue people have with European Colonialism isn't that we did it (everyone else did it too) its that we were the best at it. We came we saw we conquered, and spread our influence everywhere. Even if people had to die that is a small price to pay for the gift of civilization. We should not be ashamed of the glorius deeds of our forefathers and destroy everything that they have built. The Crusades happened to drive the Muslim hordes out of European soil and back to the middle east and now look what happened. Have all those men back then died for nothing ?
>>
>>35468867
...you actually are serious?
>>
>>35468799
>So.... you want us to return to slavery and colonialism?
Can you cucks ever stop feeling white guilt?
>>
>>35468890
Yes I am and a growing number of people feel the same way whether you like it or not. I know it might be hard to believe for the average person that people like me exist. But I know my beliefs are true and I have conviction in them.
>>
>>35468895
even if you put all the moralfagging aside, slavery and colonialism will leave you lagging in the long run.
>>
>>35468895
>>35468915
We shouldn't and couldn't return to it but we should not be ashamed of the glorious deeds of our forefathers.
>>
>>35468915
Everyone did slavery. Why do "white" people get all the blame?
>>
>>35468890
hes a simpleton
>>
File: lizzievanzyl.jpg (2MB, 2412x1644px) Image search: [Google]
lizzievanzyl.jpg
2MB, 2412x1644px
>>35468926
>we should not be ashamed of the glorious deeds of our forefathers
>>
>>35468950
No I just refuse to accept liberalism, democracy and "social progress" as absolute ideals.
>>
>you will never have 10+ square miles of remote land all to yourself
You Americans don't know how good you have it
>>
>>35466496

EUROPE : wash your hands before leaving your next comment, please

Thankyou
>>
>>35468953
Well should we ? you think we should ? because its that spirit that is letting in the Muslim hordes. And sure we have committed war crimes but everyone else in the world has. But yet we still think that everyone except us has a right to a culture apparently.
>>
>>35466496
Be glad you don't live in Jewrop.
>>
>>35468960
Yes we do

Trust me....

We do
>>
>>35468954
So, how does you ideal society look like? You are the president of Europe with unlimited power, what decisions you do?

>>35468942
>everyone is doing it so its normal
>>
>>35468984
Thats what normal means, yes. My point is however that even though everyone did slavery and "whites" even abolished it first they get all the blame. Why?
>>
>>35468984
I would scrap voting, I would censor any and all pro-gay activism. I would lock up all the Communists and antifa. I would make sure that the law is executed with extreme efficiency, the crimes that are the most harmful to society would carry a death sentence. For example anyone who is found trafficking drugs would be hung by the neck until dead next Friday just as is done in Singapore, I would ban public intoxication and introduce 5000 euro fines for it. I would deny the rights to protest and only allow marches with government permission. I would only allow state approved media to air, no anti-government sentiment would be permitted. And anyone that is found trying to degenerate society with liberalism would be locked up. The state would be above the individual and the individual would be indivisible from the state. And the reason I would ban votes is because all they do is reduce the nation to the largest number.
If your interested you can ask me about anything else I would do.
>>
>>35468984
Same guy again
I would also stop and any all "neetbux" shit no one that can work and refuses too would get any money or help from the government. Only if you are actually incapable of working would you receive help and that help would usually be in the form of jobs that the government finds you suitable for and provides for you.
>>
>>35469029
Okay, you do all that. How does the society look like after 20 years? 50 years? Whats the goal here?
>>
>>35469065
The goal is to preserve traditional values, to have a society without drugs , a society without degenerates that sit at home drinking all day on the goverments dime, A society with little to no crime, I want women to be able to walk alone at night through the city streets without feeling unsafe. I want a society where there are no truly bad neighborhoods at worst poor ones. I want a world you can feel comfortable raising your children in knowing that they wont be indoctrinated into any left wing sjw shit. I want a world where different cultures exist but are separate. I would keep Europe isolated as far as immigration goes, people can walk down the streets and see only people that look like them and have the same values and culture as them. I want a world without political strife and protests. And I want peace but I also want us to not be afraid to go to war when it is necessary.
>>
>>35469094
Citizens which disagree with the state policies, are they allowed to leave?
>>
>>35469140
If they wish they can choose to live in exile.
>>
>>35469140
Why would anyone disagree with that? They would have to be insane and we all know where insane people belong.
>>
>>35469094
>>35469148
In that case enjoy the inevitable brain drain. Your state will bleed and eventually crumble upon itself cause all the smart people will leave.
>>
>>35466496
The big cities suck
>>
>>35469212
No they won't because the people growing up in this society will be completely indoctrinated.
>>
>>35469230
Just like in North Korea, right?
>>
>>35469244
No we would do it in such a way that the people are actually happy with this society.
>>
>>35469244
There would be no food shortages and general poverty like in north korea, a normal person would have nothing to complain about as long as they arent a pervert or a criminal or a dissident.
>>
>>35469258
>Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Kim-Il Sung and countless others tried
>b-but Ill get it right this time!
>>
>>35469292
Your comparing me to Communists. I am not a Communist and all those men and anyone representing the ideology that they did would be executed in my world.
>>
>>35469308
They were folks trying to force their worldviews on to other people. And see how it ended up.

>>35469265
>no food shortages and general poverty
Yes, there will be eventually, cause all the "normal" people will leave the country
>>
File: 1470621086523.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1470621086523.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
>tfw you live in Europe
>tfw the part you live in is Northern Ireland.

Fucks sake.
>>
>>35469335
Your perception of normalcy is different, it has been created by the same sort of indoctrination and propaganda you are against. Throughout school and through movies,TV,books and all the other media you have been convinced that Liberalism and Democracy is the only answer. And forcing your worldviews on people has not always been unsuccessful it really depends on the world view. Communism I believe can never succeed and that is why they crumbled and fell from power. Stop worshiping Democracy and Liberalism and open yourself up to the possibility that what most people want is not necessarily what is right.
>>
>>35469367
What's not right about gay people, women, free speech, a recreational adult drug-use?
>>
>>35469367
>forcing your worldviews on people has not always been unsuccessful
Give examples
>>
>>35469409
>Gay people
It is an unnatural deviant sexuality that has been created by ones enviorment not by biology and its influence on society is poisonous.
>Women
I have no problem with women. I don't know where you get that impression, I simply want traditional gender roles not for women to be seen as inferior.
>Free speech
Free speech brings political instability and allows degenerates to voice their opinions and corrupt the population
>Recreational Drug Use
It leads to hospital bills for the state, it leads to states of intoxication that further other destructive behaviors and it causes addiction that destroys lives.
>>
>>35469419
Singapore just look it up. It is a totalitarian state a lot like what im explaining and it works just fine.
>>
>>35469444
Singapores policies never were so strict and untolerant as yours
>>
>>35469367
nigga you gon get culled
>>
>>35469434
>It is an unnatural deviant sexuality that has been created by ones enviorment not by biology
What's wrong with this?
>and its influence on society is poisonous.
Why is that?

>I simply want traditional gender roles not for women to be seen as inferior.
De facto "traditional gender roles" do give women a place as permanent subordinates in society with no opportunity to live independent lives. In that way women are definitely seen as inferior.

>Free speech brings political instability
No it doesn't, as a matter of fact looking at history and current events the countries with free speech are by far and away the most stable as it gives dissidents a non-violent platform to air their concerns.

>It leads to hospital bills for the state,
So does virtually anything. Sports lead to hospital bills for the state and they have no point besides recreational fun. Would you like to ban those too?

Not to mention the regulated sale of drugs would also lead to tax revenue for the state.

> it leads to states of intoxication that further other destructive behaviors and it causes addiction that destroys lives.
So it does. But if an adult wants to ruin their life that's their own business.
>>
File: 1489324196555-615063399.jpg (629KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1489324196555-615063399.jpg
629KB, 1456x2592px
>>35466496
Tfw living in this growing metropolis called Murciastan
(Spain)
>>
>>35469513
recreational drug use causes nothing but anguish. Most of the druggies I knew came to nothing and had no capable thought. Adults shouldn't be able to ruin their own lives since they're too stupid to do otherwise it just causes more failed citizens and more money spent on less important things.

People need to be told what to do if they aren't smart enough to realise its going to end badly
>>
>>35469576
>this is my personal experience therefore its the truth

Im literally typing this while sipping vodka mixed with cola. And trust me, Im living on my own and pay my taxes. Im doing just fine despite being degenerate.

>muh alcohol is not a drug
>>
>>35469576
> Adults shouldn't be able to ruin their own lives since they're too stupid to do otherwise
This is a total non-sequiter.
You may as well say "Adults shouldn't be able to eat meat since they're too stupid to be vegetarians". There is no explanation as to how you've linked these two points.

>People need to be told what to do if they aren't smart enough to realise its going to end badly
I don't agree at all.

People should be left alone to decide the future they want. And indeed I do not give a shit about their wellbeing, to me that would be a mark of extreme immorality (for lack of a better word). If someone wants to do heroin so bad I don't understand what anyone would be hoping to accomplish by stopping them.
>>
File: 1474636915793.jpg (38KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1474636915793.jpg
38KB, 454x340px
>>35468953
I seriously wonder who could be behind that post. A mystery.
>>
>>35468984
You still didn't bring an actual argument as to why only white people get the blame for past slavery while niggers, shitskins etc. don't get any shit for it.
>>
>>35469766
Is he wrong?

Is the fact that Boers were put in concentration camps by the Eternal Anglo not a bad thing?
>>
>>35469790
I assumed it was about the "chosen people" and their 6 gorillion.
>>
>>35469780
First, majority of users of this site have western cultural ties. There wery well may be "niggers" or "shitskins" contemplating their unsavoury past, they are just not present here.

Second, thinking objectively about your own past is sign of maturity in my book. If we presume we whites are the only ones thinking about it (and I refuse to make this assumption), its only sign of being at the forefront of cultural development.
>>
>>35469844
>Second, thinking objectively about your own past is sign of maturity in my book. If we presume we whites are the only ones thinking about it (and I refuse to make this assumption), its only sign of being at the forefront of cultural development.
I wholeheartly agree with that. I thought you were trying to make white slavers seem worse than other ones. Liberals and such only make a fuss about white slave traders because it was still relatively recent compared to arabs and blacks, not because they were worse than them (I'd even wager to argue that the niggers and shitskins treated their slaves far worse).
>>
>>35469923
Chattel slavery was basically the worst kind of institutionalized slavery. It was definitely worse than how Arabs treated their slaves.

However it's anyone's guess how wild niggers treated their slaves.
>>
>>35469923
Now, what if I told you I support basic income, by traditional political views a typical liberal policy? Am I the enemy?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.