[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/schiz/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Fear.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
Fear.png
246KB, 1136x717px
Who else here /schizoid/?
>Don't feel sad or happy
>Don't feel angry or jealous
>Don't feel proud or ashamed
>Don't feel.

The intensity with which people feel emotions is totally foreign to me, if I'm being honest. I recognize that my subjective experience of life is clearly different and more subdued than theirs, but I'm not anxious to achieve that same level of affect nor am I envious of their happiness/emotional depth. It's kinda /comfy/.
>>
its probs chronic depression
>>
that's not what being a schizoid is
>>
>>35466264
>Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
>Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
>Consistent preference for solitary activities.
>Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
>Indifference to either praise or criticism.
>Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
>Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
>Indifference to social norms and conventions.
>Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

Sounds close enough.
>>
>>35466296
>>Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.

that's basically what being a schizoid is, everything else could fall under something else
>>
>>35466314
It's any four of those things according to the ICD-10, but regardless I fit the bill. The only person I speak to in any real detail and whom I consider a close friend is my sister, and that's once a week at best. The rest of the people I know are acquaintances kept at arm's length, and I'm perfectly content with the life I lead.
>>
Ayy. Fucking people keep trying to talk to me about retarded shit.
>>
Im pretty sure i am either schizod or anti-social amongst many other things.

What is the prescription for lets say schizoid personality disorder?
>>
File: smugfox.jpg (11KB, 196x255px) Image search: [Google]
smugfox.jpg
11KB, 196x255px
>>35466193
i know the feels, OP.
or lack thereof.
also /schizoid/
>>
>>35466596
There isn't one, really. Long term therapy, medications, forcing yourself to engage. There's no permanent solution and there aren't many people that seek therapy for schizoid personality disorder. I mean, by nature we're kind of ambivalent to our own condition.
>>
>>35466596

fullblown schizophrenic here - they just tossed antidepressants and antipsychotics at me for a while, but I wasn't depressed and everything they gave me did nothing, really... Until they threw me on a 30mg dose of olanzapine, and ditched the antidepressants. The dose of zyprexa was/is so high I lost fine motor control so instead of lowering the dose they just gave me medicine for parkinsons.

>>35466296

I think this list is retarded, you just sound like an edgelord who thinks he's woke as fuck because he has a name for his edginess. Come back and talk about being shizoid when you're haunted by ghosts of people who are and aren't dead, or get caught at work trying to explain a joke to someone who isn't even there, or at the very least when you think someone is trying to subvert/destroy you for no reason that you can fathom.
>>
>>35466622

chequed your dubs
>>
>never happier than I am when I'm by myself
Feel good man.
>>
>>35466689
Your schizophrenia is showing, nutjob, SPD is something completely different.
>>
>>35466689
>it's another 'I don't know the difference between schizoid and schizophrenia' episode

There's always one..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.