[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you trying to self insert yourself into a boy band song

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: oaqtk92wKJ1txe6kpo1_400.jpg (28KB, 368x366px) Image search: [Google]
oaqtk92wKJ1txe6kpo1_400.jpg
28KB, 368x366px
>tfw you trying to self insert yourself into a boy band song because your an ugly insecure pathetic bitch

>"Your like the perfect mixture of Megan Fox and Katy P"

My eyes watered and I through my laptop against a wall. Why can't I just pretend that somebody loves me without being reminded that it's never actually gonna happen?
>>
>>35466084
And i threw* my laptop against the* wall

Stupid whore, this is why you're alone.
>>
>>35466084
Try listening to more angsty shit. I listen to folk punk because I sympathize with the idea of really happy outlooks on a miserable and depressing existence.

Yeah the lyrics are silly and sad but it's so damn fun I don't give a shit.
>>
>>35466084
wtf please stop making bait like this whoever it is this shit is so stupid
>>
>>35466084
Timestamped pic or male, etc.
>>
>>35466365

>bait

Not bait.

>>35466297

Yeah sorry I wasn't really thinking straight while writing that. Sorry.

>>35466394

I don't wanna. Not only am I ugly but I'm crying and my eyes are all puffy and red.

>>35466351

But what about my imaginary boyfriends?
>>
>wants boy band Chad
>>
>>35466084
Are she hapy or sad?
>>
File: ashton being a cute.gif (991KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ashton being a cute.gif
991KB, 245x245px
>>35466708

Like I said I'm depressed, ugly, and insecure. I have nowhere else to turn but throwing money at slightly punk rock straya Chads to tell them they love me. At least my favorite boy is the least Chaddy of the group. Shame that he's cucking me with a skinny blonde supermodel Stacy though.

>>35466719

Sad.
>>
>>35466837
>slightly punk rock straya Chads
I have no idea who that is, and they're from my country.

Your music taste is probably horrible too.
>>
>>35466889

5sos. And aside from that I just listen to pre-hiatus Fall Out Boy so it isn't that bad.
>>
>>35466949
My goodness, that's some awful music.

I suppose we just have different tastes, I personally made myself miserable by listening to 80s ballads.
Pretty sure it actually warped my view of relationships and love quite a lot.
>>
>>35467204

Which one? and how so?
>>
>>35466719
Happy. Overly happy.
>>
No bby you are so cute and special pls b my gf pls i luv u
>>
How ugly we talking here? Have you been told you look like anyone famous for comparison?
>>
>>35467291

STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEEEEEEE

>>35467389

I haven't. I'm about a 4 (in the face) with clear skin but I have severe acne that never goes away no matter what I do and because of that I'm pretty much a 3 and a half. I also am REALLY hairy. On my legs, arms, stomach and a little bit between my eyebrows. And also I have curly brown hair and it looks really jewy and stupid.
>>
>>35467479
Most of that is memes, it's all anout facial structure. Acne isn't the emd of the world, body hair can be shaved (though plenty guys fetishize it), and there's nothing wrong with curly hair.
>>
post a photograph of the soles of your feet OP

I will masturbate to them
>>
Reading this does make me sad.

I know how it feels to think you're unattractive and inadequate.
I hate that people have to feel this way.
>>
>>35467556
For the most part, agreed.
>>
>>35467556

But it's so severe, shaving takes forever and I don't have the patience for it and it always grows back twice as much. Yeah your right curly hair isn't that big of a deal but that other stuff is.
>>
>>35466949
>pre-hiatus fall out boy

i know all the words to like 90% of their songs

be my gf
>>
>>35467479
>And also I have curly brown hair and it looks really jewy

But are you actually a Jew?
>>
>>35467624
When you haven't ever succeeded it's only normal to doubt yourself, you just need to overcome that and move on sadly. And some people can't do that. Myself included. Recently just asked a girl out for some coffee and she said "yeah sure" but she said she was meeting friends over the weekend but this thing she hasn't said anything too. Uncertainty just makes you doubt yourself. I'd rather just be put down than this but hey, it is what it is.
>>
>>35467624

I know right. It sucks. Thanks for the sympathy.
>>
>>35467693
but this weekend she hasn't said anything too*
>>
>>35467663

So where me like a locket around your throat. I'll weigh you down I'll watch you choke.
>>
>>35467716
you look so good in blue~
>>
>>35467681

I don't think so. I'm Italian on my moms side and Italians and Jews have pretty similar facial features I've heard. And my dad has a German last name and my uncle on my dads side owns a bunch of Nazi paraphernalia. one time when I was five he tied me upside down and spanked my feet while I cried and it really hurt and my dad walked in on it and kicked his ass

But ((((the boys))))) are really cute. See gif related.
>>
>>35467814
post your feet ffs
>>
>>35467814
>Nazi uncle
>echoes

If we weren't both repulsive, we'd be good together.
>>
>>35467651
Hair doesn't bother me as long as she keeps her eyebrows and moustache trimmed off.

Pls be in Canada
>>
all us boys are just screaming into microphones for attention, because we're just so bored
>>
>>35468002

We never knew that you would pick it apart. Oh! I'm falling apart!

>tfw I try to reply to you and get muted for 30 minutes because r9k is fucking retarded
>>
>>35468262
>30 minutes
haha, holy shit. i don't think it's ever hit me for more than like 10 seconds.

where do you actually live? feel like you're probably on the other end of the earth and this is just pointlessly getting my hopes up.
>>
>>35467848

I don't think you would want me too. I've got size 9.5 feet and my toes are kinda hairy. Also my camera is low quality and built into my computer so I wouldn't be able to get a decent picture. Just drop me now, dude.
>>
>>35468283

Yeah. For some reason it mutes me for really long periods of time like it hates me or something. Also, the Midwest.
>>
>>35467861

I bet we would. Oh well.
>>
>>35468310
hm. i'm in california. little too far, probably :/

turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
cause all of our moves make up for the silence
>>
>>35467885

Not in Canada and like I said I don't have the patience to shave. Sorry.
>>
>>35468328

And oh the way-ay! Your makeup stains my pillowcase! Like I'll never be the same...
>>
>>35468361
you have discord or steam or something? i'm going to sleep in a bit
>>
>>35468395

Nope. Sorry. Sweet dreamies, anon. I won't forget you.

orignasdkfjhksdjfkjsadf
>>
>>35468418
bye, sasquatch

:3
>>
>>35468436

I know you aren't really him, anon.
>>
>>35468459
actually it was me

only a joke, silly! i'm sure you're really cute. insecure girls often are.
>>
File: 1486789907222.png (113KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486789907222.png
113KB, 326x315px
>>35466084
>being so bipolar that you break your own electronics because boy band songs aren't about you
>>
>>35468553

But their supposed to be damn it! That's how it works!
>>
>>35468503

Why would you say that, anon? You know how self conscious I am!
>>
>>35468590
it's been years since i gave up on girls, i forgot that you can't poke fun at their insecurities, only everything else. i actually rolled out of bed and picked up my phone cause i was thinking about how you'd respond to my last post

so tired zzzz
>>
>>35468641

Aw. Your so sweet, anon. Now get some sleep.
>>
>>35468735
<3

don't look at this, this is an original comment
>>
>>35468770

<3

This is also an original comment. Pls no 30 minute mute. sakldjfhsakjdfh
>>
>>35467479
I also am REALLY hairy.
That's hot as fuck

Be my wife
>>
I'll suck your hairy ass, OP.
Would my princess like that? If daddy sucked her asshole?
>>
>>35469342

We can have little sasquatch babies.

>>35469457

No. You don't want it! It's poopy!
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.