[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: trump.jpg (117KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
117KB, 1100x619px
Men literally elected a sexist for president because they thought he was funny

>why are men still allowed to vote?
>#thefutureisfemale
>>
>>35465743

you're more sexist than we are.

women can't work for shit, we all know it.
>>
>>35465743
good b8 m8 I m not falling for it
>>
>>35465743
go post this shit on /pol/, its not entertaining in any way whatsoever
>>
women think the presidency is some fun vacation on a power trip instead of a job.

they're gonna raise taxes on our wealthiest, give women even more rights funded by the government, let more immigrants wholesale, and put legal abortion on crack.

all in all, a ripe recipe for a catastrophe of society.
>>
>>35465743
Women literally voted to allow subhuman filth to suck off of the government's tete until it is in 20 TRILLION dollars of debt because "muh feels"

>why are women still allowed to vote?
>>
>white women 53%
Voting against your own best interests isn't restricted to one gender.
>>
>>35465869

It's not about your own personal best interest, this is what dem liberals don't understand.

They just want to raise more taxes and life off the governments teet not realizing the repercussions,

If women were in power they'd probably slash the military to fund something stupid and we'd get invaded.
>>
>>35465743
Yeah this fuck better not touch my neet bux

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Women operate by looking for something or someone to blame rather than looking for a way to fix the problem.

That's why they can NEVER be president.

Look at South Korea- bitch got impeached after selling out the country.

Women can NEVER have power.
>>
>>35465916
>we'd get invaded
By who? America is still the strongest military power in the world.
>>
>>35466285

Because it's led by strong men. Put a woman in charge and we will get cucked in 4 years.
>>
>>35465831
>go post this shit on /pol/, its not entertaining in any way whatsoever
this

get these shitfucks off my board seriously
I don't come to non-/pol/ boards to see /pol/ content
>>
>>35466330
What do you think, a lady president would sell all of our ships, tanks and planes to buy birth control and spa trips for transgender illegal aliens?
>>
Stupid bait thread
>>
>>35465851
I don't like the immigration thing but I agree with the rest depending on the funded rights given
>>
>>35466330
You honestly believe that, huh?
>>
The only reason Trump is president is that he was running against Hillary Clinton in a year where all anyone was thinking about was getting an anti-establishment candidate, and that is the entire story. He's the most disliked president ever recorded, but second place for most disliked presidential candidates is Hillary Fucking Clinton, who ran the worst presidential campaign in modern recollection. Maybe ever. But in any case, he's president because almost half the country was more willing to watch Trump thrash around and break stuff in DC than watch Hillary do 4 more years of entrenching corporate power in government.

Well, I guess it was two things; being enough of a shitstain to seem like he might not be a liar (he is) and living in a country with an electoral college that gives people in some states more of a vote than people in other states.

I kinda got off point, but the main thing here is that the sexes of the voters involved really had nothing to do with it.
>>
Men are mostly just allowed to vote because we haven't fully advanced to the next stage of human progress. At some point it'll be realized that hormonal differences make men less equipped for the world of the future, with testosterone-fueled violent tendencies and the like.

This, when free trade and civilization will rule, to maximize efficiency in our global non-zero-sum world. Of course, men will still be able to participate in democracy, but might find themselves comparably unqualified for positions of power and influence.
>>
File: margarinehead.jpg (77KB, 699x647px)
margarinehead.jpg
77KB, 699x647px
Trump would've done better if the sexes were reversed desu

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
>>
>>35466425
Don't forget about the power of celebrity. The guy is the literal cartoon version of what ignorant poor people think being rich is. He lives in a gilded apartment with his model wife and eats fast food every day. He's a "successful businessman" and now he's going to run the country like he runs his businesses.
>>
File: 1454571860359.jpg (34KB, 461x439px)
1454571860359.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
>>35466425
Reminder Bernie would've done worse than Hillary because the schwartzes and dreamers hated him and it would've completely fucked the oppressed minority coalition that the Dems have tied themselves too.

Reminder Trump pulled one of the biggest electoral coups in US history that would have him worshipped if he was a shitlib or even a neocohen but because he's le evil drumpf noone will ever admit it.
>>
>>35465743
>#thefutureisfemale
It has already been demonstrated that it is not.
>>
>>35466629
Bernie pretty much just wanted to talk about economics, and social justice economics. Because that's all he knew and had fought for. The narrative where Bernie was somewhat indifferent to issues of race or sex, where Hillary was all about them, is constant but wholly contrived, since Bernie probably took a far more leftward tact, in fact, than Hillary, on such issues.

Nevertheless, folks imposed a fight they wanted to fight on the two, without paying attention to what they actually stood for.
>>
File: trump_painting.jpg (220KB, 895x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trump_painting.jpg
220KB, 895x1000px
>>35466509

Ivanka 2024 confirmed
How will libfags ever recover after a Trump becomes the first female president?
>>
>>35465743
>Look mom, I posted it again!

Made me laugh at your own misery OP, 9/11
>>
>>35466777
Liberals tend to think Ivanka is a liberal, who is just loyal to her father. Hence, headlines like Ivanka and Kushner talked Trump out of an anti-LGBT executive order. So, Ivanka might make a fine president? Who knows. We'd have to see what she campaigns on.
>>
File: 77.jpg (1MB, 1278x1259px)
77.jpg
1MB, 1278x1259px
>>35466777

>digits
PRAISE
>>
Why is anybody still allowed to vote?

#thefutureisfascist
>>
>>35466762
>probably
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU3NKvvxcSs
>>
>>35465743
>#thefutureisfemale
The future has no gender. Even in Russian, where fucking cups, tables and emotions have genders, the future does not.
>>
File: 1488911778925.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488911778925.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>35465743
Nigger
This comment isnt original at all desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.