[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: finger_pointing.gif (45KB, 354x380px) Image search: [Google]
finger_pointing.gif
45KB, 354x380px
HEY YOU!

Get in here and say it, just get it off your chest. Say that thing thats fucking crippling you
>>
>>35465297
I'M FUCKING SICK OF ANONS CALLING ME A NORMIE BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE MY STORIES ABOUT BLISTERS AND GANGRENE! I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS.
>>
File: black-sad-man.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
black-sad-man.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>35465297
I fear I've become far too normie to be called a robot anymore, am I a cyborg now or what?
>>
>>35465343
Kek you'll grow out of them though, don't pop the blisters just try to wear the shoes down and they'll eventually go away themselves :;)
>>
I had to turn all of my clocks forward an hour. By the time I got to the last clock MY ASS TURNED TO JELLO.
>>
>>35465297

I feel emotionally castrated. Nothing makes me happy, or sad.
>>
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>35465369
I-I popped the blister... 3 days ago. Now it's all purple-red and creepy.
>>
File: 1489296763822.jpg (38KB, 360x403px) Image search: [Google]
1489296763822.jpg
38KB, 360x403px
>no friends
>can't talk to people because I'm to afraid to be judged
>can't get from psychologists because I don't want to be judged by them
>>
>>35465479
Why are you letting your ego hold you back from happiness?
>>
>>35465515
I don't know, I just feel people won't like me because I'm boring.
>>
I feel like I'm half a person

I missed out on a lot of my late school years, surgery and bullying kept me away. Now I'm really good at what I do professionally but a terrible social human being.

I have trouble interacting with people in a mutually positive way, I just seek out making them laugh. I make them laugh but they're not my friends. I can't talk to women I don't know, and I'm afraid to go on dating apps. I'm obsessed with my body image and I don't think I'll ever be good enough.

I consider killing myself daily but don't have the conviction to go through with it. I wish i could hit the fast forward button and let life just end.
>>
my girlfriend is fat and i want her to be skinny so she'll be a 8/10 babe.

she actually is amazing except for her weight. when she looked skinny, she was hot as fuck.
>>
I purposefully prevent myself from having friends or any form of social interaction because I want to fit in with you guys
>>
>>35465633
just say you're going on a health binge. start working out, eating healthy. It'll force her into it, and she'll slowly start it too.
>>
There isn't anything that brings me joy anymore. Even video games have finally lost their charm on me. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life and I have zero motivation to do anything at all. Even killing myself feels like too much effort at this point.
>>
>>35465297
I stayed up all night just because I could, and the next day I hurriedly worked on the lecture for the third day
Didn't sleep either
Every day I stay up late, get nothing done, play video games while stressing about work
I'm wrecking my health with this shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.