[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dryad.png (886KB, 748x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.png
886KB, 748x1000px
Been playing terraria lately because some cool mods are out there and they're pretty fun. Also it helps soothe my moderate autism.
I realized while sorting some chests today that I had at least 2 copies of a bunch of vanity items and unique weapons that I didn't need, and then realized I had them as though someone might come play with me, when that simply isn't the case.
fucked me up a bit desu

what times have you been autistic bros?
>>
>>35465253
video games are now mainstream so they are not autistic
>>
>>35465253
what mods are there? are there lewd mods?
>>
>>35465253
I played Minecraft with bee mods
>>
I'm actually diagnosed with aspergers, now called "autism spectrum disorder" for some reason and I usually just calm it down with some toe socks and my weighted blanket.
>>
>>35465266
calling yourself a gamer and playing phone games or just playing AAA titles is mainstream, minecraft is still pretty autistic (i also love minecraft)
>>35465274
not sure but I would imagine at least one exists somewhere out there
>>35465285
sounds interesting man, what does the mod add?
>>35465290
I have a heated blanket that I get under while playing sometimes, it's very comfy. Does your weighted blanket help you feel comforted, like a hug?
>>
>>35465330
Yeah it's really nice. I've been sleeping with one for as long as I can remember. I can't sleep without it unless I fall asleep on accident or with one of my parents or my brother.
>>
>>35465436
That's cool man, I hope you sleep well with it. I've been sleeping with my daki for about a month and a half now, finally adjusted to sleeping while holding it. It's quite nice to wake up with an arm around something.
>>
>>35465477
I never really liked holding onto stuff. More someone who prefers to be held.
>>
>>35465524
I would imagine I'm in a similar boat but I honestly can't remember the last time I had human contact like an intimate hug. And holding it did take some getting used to but it's worth it.

Hopefully the japanese will make a nice hugging daki to start off the robo waifu revolution
>>
>>35465568
That makes me sad. As one of the few aspies who really appreciates physical contact I understand what it feels like to be without it. It's very uncomfortable feeling alone and without someone to show you affection.
>>
>>35465616
It sucks but it's not changing anytime soon (7 years to wizardhood).
I've got to go to sleep it's late here.
I hope you feel loved and comforted anon, sleep well and have good dreams.
>>
>>35465477
I've had a daki for years but only recently started letting myself sleep with "her."

Goddamn, she's the most comfy thing I've ever experienced in my life. It only took me a few months to get totally addicted. I've never slept as well as when I have her "head" tucked into my chest under my chin and my arms wrapped around her.

The only thing that sucks is that it feels enough like sleeping with a girl that it really really makes me want a petite QT GF to hug all night.
>>
File: hugs.jpg (49KB, 752x355px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.jpg
49KB, 752x355px
>>35465791
One last post from bed, if she's your waifu you should love her all your life, anon. Forget other girls and focus on your love for her, it's worth it.

Hold her well, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.