[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guaranteed Replies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: Taz-TNA-660x400[1].png (561KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Taz-TNA-660x400[1].png
561KB, 660x400px
ITT: I will reply to every post. Ask me anything, or ask me to comment about things you are interested in. Or simply state your views and I will respond with what I think about it.
>>
Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

This DOES NOT apply to anyone other than OP. All other mothers are safe.
>>
Have a post
>>
>>35465247
And here is my reply to my own post. I hope you didn't think I would forget.
>>
>>35465271
I generally don't reply to these because I believe they are cancer but here we are.

Also I will NOT be replying to my own posts other than the OP because that would lead to an infinite loop.
>>
DONT reply to any other post in this thread or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

This DOES NOT apply to anyone other than OP. All other mothers are safe.
>>
>>35465277
Thank you for the post, anon. It means very much to me in a
>>
>>35465247
Hi OP what is your opinion of Dead Kennedys?
>>
>>35465294
If my mother dies in her sleep tonight I will have no choice but to accept the idea that this post caused it. This will have very far reaching ramifications for my outlook in life. It will mean the supernatural is real, or there are technological powers in the world I never dreamed of. Either way I'll have to go on some kind of quest.
>>
>>35465333
I don't know much about them. But I do like the Presidents of the United States of America, which is a band that would include the dead Kennedy.
>>
jhbty75t7er5f6t
>>
File: sips tea.png (65KB, 418x501px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.png
65KB, 418x501px
>>35465247
would you rather have a mummy gf or a loli gf?
>>
How do I stop thinking about her? I know she'll never like me back
>>
>>35465458
Richard Simmons is just fine.
>>
>>35465489
Mummy gf by far. It's one of my main interests. Mini-GTS + big boobs + GFD
>>
>>35465507
Start talking to another girl. You'll get perspective on what you really like.
>>
I had surgery on my dick as a kid and it's really scarred. This has kept me from really presuing any relationships because I don't know how to go about it all. I'm 19 what do you think I should do?
>>
File: happy wojak.png (38KB, 197x250px)
happy wojak.png
38KB, 197x250px
>>35465584
I like you a lot, OP. you have patrician taste.
>>
>>35465609
I don't think it will make a difference at all. As long as it's still roughly penis shaped is all that matters for her. But you might not get to enjoy her going down on you. It's not the end of the world.
>>
I really, really wish I had the fucking courage to pull the trigger. Do you think jumping would be any easier? My problem with that, aside from the fact that theres few available buildings, is that just seems like an attention stunt, especially if I sit too long on the side reveling in finally having agency over my life.
>>
>>35465613
I feel like it's more popular than it used to be. I didn't see every curvy woman getting the MOMMY response until the last few years.
>>
>>35465649
Every person who tries suicide in a way that isn't immediate regrets it the instant they go past the point of no return. So no, a jump would not be better.

But as long as you are not in intense 24/7 physical pain suicide is a very stupid thing to do. What is causing your problems to make you want to do this that can't be solved by simply running away from them?
>>
>>35465650
i'm glad its on the up-and-up, hopefully i'll meet a mummy gf in real life and i hope you meet one too
>>
>>35465247

Is that Jazz from WWE?

I havent been laid in four years now 22. I feel like a dysfunctional person is that true?
>>
>>35465784
It's Taz from TNA.

Four years is a long time for someone who has already been over the hump of having sex in the first place. At 22 you have no real excuse for feeling anything but a bright future full of all the potential in the world. Don't squander it.

Are you in school?
>>
>>35465680
Yeah, that was my other big worry, that right when I jump I'd regret it. But I suppose there is an equal chance that those ~10 seconds are the most exhilarating of my life.

That's the thing, I have some dumbass condition where any stress, any temperature change, causes burning pain all over my skin. I need to take a norepinephin reuptake blocker just to keep me up throughout the day, but slightly too much and its a fucking nightmare because woohoo, thats a stress hormone.

Basically, I'm just plain not good at anything I do. As much as I try, as many hours as I put into things, I can never get more than mediocre at best. Also I'm pretty sure my 2 friends hate me.

You do make a point though, running away is a huge fantasy of mine. Just fucking off to who knows where, but again, I'm too much a coward to actually do it. At least for now, though its getting to that point.
>>
>>35465247
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing in life. Do you?

Also, gimme that (You).
>>
>>35465885

Well I don't understand where to meet girls my age, *(Sadly don't go to college or uni work full time)

It is depressing to an extent, but at this point I'm not "Bothered" by it which is why I feel something might be wrong. Might have hit that "Apathetic" part.

It's funny how it ended up being Taz, that was my first guess but I had thought there was no way Taz was still around. I remember him I think on Sunday Night Heat on old school WWE. Wrestling has changed a little too much I miss seeing Shawn Michaels and Bautista. Feels like a good era has ended.
>>
>>35465975
This may sound crazy, but have you ever thought about trying to move to Antarctica for work? There is a large research base there which needs people to do all manner of jobs, not all science related. They hire cooks, janitors, and mechanics.

Within the base the temperature is regulated and you would be able to do your job and take your medicine from day to day without the stress of having to go outside or deal with the dramas of friends and family.

There is also the Navy and serving on a submarine, another regulated environment.

These are lofty goals. The alternative is simply applying for government disability and being approved and moving out to an apartment where you can simply live on the internet and go out when you feel like you can handle it. No one will blame you for this life. At least no one whose opinion you should care about.
>>
>>35465997
I do know what I'm doing in life, and it's one of the worst things I've ever experienced. The freedom to say "I don't know what to do" is one of the most underrated things by young people. When the doors start to close you'll see that. I hope by then you'll be in a place that it won't hurt too much.
>>
Should cuckolds be put to death or are they necessary for the survival of the human race such that the alphas don't all kill each other over women?
>>
>>35466072
Volunteer programs are the easiest way to meet girls. If you go to some of your local libraries and ask what kind of programs they are running they will point you in the right direction for this. Look for something female dominated that involves labor. Like a building project. You will be valued there and if you have any carpentry skills at all your value will go up in their eyes. Be sure to go along to the after-work get togethers. And get their contact information.

If you don't want to bother with that there are fat girls at the comic book store on Friday nights literally sitting there hoping -anyone- will pay attention to them.
>>
Africans have received enough money to start a mass invasion on Europe. Europeans will suffer a fate similar to the indians. Do you agree with any of this?

I'm afraid to talk about this with anyone.
>>
>>35466188
I lean towards the notion that there is no actual alpha/beta dynamic in play with humans, but instead we are being hit by a wave of factors that is leading to a majority of men not doing well sexually.

So no, cuckolds should no be put to death. They are innocent bystanders in a system that is out of order.
>>
>>35466227
There is a huge issue with the comparison. Europeans are better prepared to fight back than the Africans.

It's going to be interesting to see what the 2nd generation of Muslims in Europe are going to grow up to be like. My gut says they will not be so interested in Sharia law, but will be quite taken with Euro pop and internet memes. The color of the skin may change but the 1st world will remain the 1st world.
>>
File: IMG_1552.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
Can I tell you about my night opie?

>went to work
>today is buddy's 21st birthday day
>have plans with him and other friends to go to a restaurant and chill
>go to restaurant at 9 when I got off
>have pretty good time
>his uncle is there and keeps urgin him to drink
>so does our other 21 year old friend(rest of us are 18-20, I'm 20 next week)
>his dad shows up and gets him more booze
>some dude asks to use his phone and in payment he buys him another beer
>we finnaly leave
>all of us decide to go to Walmart
>just fuck around
>buddy(not bday one) buys a PS4 uncharted bundle on impulse
>finally its like 12:30am
>we part ways with other friends
>in his ride home
>put on the 1st pink guy album while drive
>have really good time just talking
>finally we arrive near his house
>as I'm pulling into his drive way
>he fucking pukes all over my passenger seat
>he gets really upset and shit and keeps apologizing
>tell him is ok and get him into his place safe and sound
>drive home and clean all that shit out of my car
>new car too btw
>as I'm headin into my apartment our I see our downstairs neighbor hanging outside
>we talk
>tell him the story above
>"well, just so you know anon, you are a really good friend"
>come upstairs into place
>am now on toilet typing story
>have to take dad to work at 5 and then I work at 1pm
>prolly gon pull all nighter

Just felt like sharing, hope your having a good night op my guy
>>
>>35465247
EVERYONE I KNOW,IS DEAD OR IN PRISON.Should have stayed in ECW bitch.
>>
>>35465247
Hey what do you think of this song

https://youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0
>>
vaginas are beautifuI
>>
>>35466359
I wish you many more nights like this one. They are a rare thing in life.
>>
>>35466366
I had two very close friends die in the last few years. I think about them every day and wish I could talk to them.
>>
>>35466376
Because of hearing issues I can't listen to it properly, but it seems like the sort of music a kind person would enjoy.
>>
>>35466397
Disagree. I don't like looking at them. Breasts, butts, thighs, and the other curves of a womans body are good to look at. Vaginas are good to feel.
>>
Do you think it's bad that almost everything I do in life is motivated by fears? It bothers me a lot, but I'm too afraid to try to change.
>>
>>35466565
Yes, because it means you are living your life based on the expectations of other people. And those other people will use you the point you are no longer valuable to them, and then you will be discarded. By then you will be old and broken down.

Don't live your life based on fear. You will never be happy that way.
>>
File: IMG_1452.jpg (61KB, 460x690px)
IMG_1452.jpg
61KB, 460x690px
>>35466439
Thank you, all things considered it was a bretty good night
>>
>>35466451
I was just repeating one of Taz's promos in the WWF,sorry i guess.
>>
Well friends if there are no more posts in the new few minutes I will be moving on. It has been good.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.