[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are robots so obsessed with having kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: acdc.jpg (24KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
24KB, 534x401px
Why are robots so obsessed with having kids?
>>
File: 1461393358047.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461393358047.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>35465168
>Why are robots so obsessed with having kids?

in almost every single thread on /r9k/ asking if they want to have kids, a majority are antinatalist
you are thinking about /pol/frogs
go to /pol/ if you want their opinions, not here
>>
They want to go all Josef Fritzl on them.
>>
>>35465168
because they have the light of life in them in opposition to a hedonist society whose child-hating perspective you hold as normal
>>
>>35465168
robots know that life is suffering, especially with our autism genes. Some read too much red pill or /pol/ shit and think it's some kind of biological imperative or nationalistic duty, it's just a coping mechanism.
>>
File: 1482762098725s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482762098725s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>35465192

stop masturbating
stop visiting this board
stop being gay
>>
File: 1462120488259.jpg (77KB, 824x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1462120488259.jpg
77KB, 824x1018px
>>35465284
>stop being gay
if only it was that easy anon...
>>
>>35465168
No one wants their legacy to vanish.
I want to be remembered for something, even if it as simple as being a good father.
>>
>>35465347

This is why breeders are terrible, they do it for their own selfish reasons, never taking into consideration the state of society and how the child will function in it, just MUH LEGACY and MUH GENES and MUH WHEN IM OLD.
>>
>>35465408
what if he has good genetics and its all he can contribute? or are you one of those people who think being a social failure equates to being a genetic failure? i think those are called "normalfags"
>>
>>35465168
Dunno about the rest of the robots but the reason I want children so bad is that I'm the only person to pass down the name to another generation, assuming my uncle doesn't have a son, which he doesn't as of now. Out of my half sibling from my father and my uncles 2 children I'm the only male.
If only I wasn't a fat lazy autist
I don't think I necessarily have very bad genes either, I'm 6'3" horribly slightly above average iq, around 130
But I'm a sperg and refuse to leave the house at all costs.
>>
>>35465408
You can sit and let the world go to shit, or you can try to add some goodness back to it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.