[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't been strapped to a gurney and sedated against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feel train.jpg (220KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
feel train.jpg
220KB, 750x750px
If you haven't been strapped to a gurney and sedated against your will in a hospital GET the FUCK out
>>
What do you have to do to get this?
>>
Benzos to the vein really calm the nerves when you're handcuffed to a hospital bed peaking on acid
>>
>>35464881
>freak out
>attack your restraints when they put them on you
>wake up in different clothes
alternatively
>keep restlessly pulling out your IV
>bleed half a liter in about half a minute from one small hole
>keep doing it
>they strap you down to keep you immobile
>>
>>35464854
>being so attention starved you go to the hospital for your "mental illness"
>>
>>35464947
I want to go to the ward desu. What is a good way to convincingly get sent that doesn't involve speaking in tongues or throwing poo?
Captcha: hospital foley
>>
File: dogger.jpg (12KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
dogger.jpg
12KB, 408x439px
>>35464854
>mfw this has happened to me
>>
>>35464854
>tfw they'll never take you away and lock you somewhere safe because even though you're a fucker on a constant pathway of decline with no hope for the future, you're not actually crazy enough to pose a risk to anyone else

pisses me off
i don't want to be in society.
>>
>>35465001
>go to hospital
>tell them you will kill yourself
>?????
>pay big hospital bill if murrican
>>
>>35465015
What did you do to get sent?
>>35465030
I wanna know this feel. I wanna be comfy in a comfy hospital.
>>
honestly wouldn't recommend it even really if in free health country land, once you're done the majority of withdrawal after a day its boring as fuck
>>
>>35465064
I was acting really bizarre, talking at a very fast rate and not making a lot of sense. I remember being restrained and led to the hospital but I don't remember being sedated against my will, although I know it happened.

It was honestly the worst experience of my life. If you're kidding, then ayy lmao, but in all seriousness don't be a fuckwit and get yourself hospitalized for no reason. There is absolutely zero guarantee you will go to a good hospital if you do something insane that forces someone to commit you, and the one I went to was basically prison for the mentally ill
>>
>try to upload something
>throw up
i think people are after me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.