[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever see yourself getting married?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6586.jpg (677KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6586.jpg
677KB, 1024x765px
Do you ever see yourself getting married?
>>
Why do you persist in asking questions to which you already know the answers?
>>
>>35464590
I do. I can't wait to meet a nice woman and get marry desu. My biological man clock is ticking lol.
>>
can i marry onahole?
>>
File: NEOlzEAqZyS9ST_1_b[1].jpg (21KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
NEOlzEAqZyS9ST_1_b[1].jpg
21KB, 600x315px
>>35464590
Yes, to pizza.
>>
>>35464590
I might like to get married one day. I have someone in mind too.
I don't think he wants to marry me because whenever I talk about marriage he pinches my lips shut like dew worms and says "Not for a long, long time."
Another thing I ask myself is why get married when I don't want kids? What else is the point of marriage?
I think I would just like the commitment and beginning a family of 2.
I'm a very devoted and loyal person to begin with and I want somebody to show that toward me, too.
I don't think I would have much of a wedding. The gender dysphoria it would cause me is not worth it.
>>
No.

I'm too ugly, poor, and dumb. I have nothing to offer. No one wants to be with a suicidal piece of shit.
>>
Yeah, okay? Everything gets married. Even animals and spiders. And, just because they don't have cakes and suits and wedding parties and expensive rings, doesn't mean that they're not legally, ahem... married.

You see, love is about compromises. Compromising your future to the city council of Bethesda, Maryland.

Look, marriage is about hiding in the kudzu behind your apartment, and not going in until the lights are completely out.

Look, if my wife ever sees this thread, uh, tell her I exploded, and tell her it was very sad, and the last thing I said was "make sure my wife moves out of my condo."
>>
i almost married a qt girl but she literally died

im pretty much broken since that day

i never knew what she saw in me
>>
Only to jlaw
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.