[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ever happened to the /r9k/ dating/hook up threads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

what ever happened to the /r9k/ dating/hook up threads?
>>
you mean social suicide thread?
>>
>>35464414
how is it social suicide if you're meeting new people irl?
>>
>>35464392
>what ever happened to the /r9k/ dating/hook up threads?

hopefully, they were deleted because they were against the rules

most likely, they just aren't here now because no normie has posted one yet
>>
>>35464430
I don't want to meet a rotting cockroach with the brain of rat sewage.
>>
they were here like 2 weeks ago then just vanished
>>
Like 10 years ago meeting from 4chan was fun and cool but like everything else got ruined by the fucking normies. Now it's just hot people who want to to meet other hot people who already have friends from being hot
>>
>>35464533
it was ruined after the infamous /k/ meet
>>
>>35464392
I met a girl from /r9k/ once in 2010. Met her at the 3rd Street promenade in Santa Monica. I saw her sitting outside, looked her in the eyes as I kept walking past her, around the block, and back to my car

Don't feel too bad since I know a couple others showed up too. This, of course, was before /r9k/ became a losers only club. Miss those days.
>>
>>35464600
>I met a girl from /r9k/ once in 2010. Met her at the 3rd Street promenade in Santa Monica. I saw her sitting outside, looked her in the eyes as I kept walking past her, around the block, and back to my car

I did the same thing once lol
there was an /r9k/ meet planned in my area
I just walked right by the group
walked back home
got back on /r9k/

the people who do those things aren't robots, robots are here on /r9k/
>>
A friend of mine dated a girl from /r9k/ for a while. Not sure exactly when, as it was before I knew him, but probably around 2010 or so. Apparently she was hot and incredible in bed but absolutely crazy.
>>
>>35464392
They're always deleted now because "keep /soc/ in /soc/" but it's stupid, because one or two meetup and Skype threads didn't really impact the board much, and /r9k/ has a totally different demographic from there.
>>
>>35464392
Those thread aren't allowed on /r9k/ normalslime

That's what /soc/ is for.
>>
I knew a robot. He was fugly, shit in bed, batshit narcissistic and insane, and had a terrible personality.
>>
>>35464718
>roasties are now openly flaunting their meat flaps on /r9k/

what a sad state of affairs
>>
>>35464392
They were my only chance at happiness, even though I never participated in them, so they disappeared, because nothing that will ever potentially bring me happiness must disappear.
>>
>>35464992
nothing good could ever come from dating someone from r9k, so youre lucky
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.