[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your prom? did it suck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

File: 1488938678231.jpg (536KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488938678231.jpg
536KB, 1141x711px
How was your prom?
did it suck
>>
>>35463894
I got cucked.
>>
I didn't go to the one in the winter. I stayed in bed crying and being anxious the whole day before the end of the year one. My parents ended up forcing me to go. I didn't talk, dance, or do anything really. I kinda wish I had more fun in high school, because life is even worse now.
>>
>>35463942
Yeah. I had a similar experience. Life got a lot better after going to a psychiatrist for anxiety.
>>
christ, yes. you should definitely skip it and do something more productive like key cars
>>
>>35463894
>friends all had dates for prom
>I didn't
>one friend is autistic as fuck, you wouldn't believe it
>mutual friend sets him up with a hot as fuck girl
>I had a nice car at the time, so I drove him all around town to get him ready for the pseudo date thing and later drive them both around
>take my friend to get a haircut, suit, corsage, and other shit
>pick up my friend's date and see her for the first time
>driving to a restaurant and my friend is dropping spaghetti like a mother fucker always asking her questions
>"Are you high maintenance?"
>I lose my shit and out loud ask what the fuck question is that?
>she awkwardly says "I don't know haha."
>during the drives I make jokes to try and keep the situation less awkward for her
>night continues on we go to a restaurant, movie, take photos together, prom, and a restaurant again
>we all go home and I don't think the girl spoke to my friend ever again
>friend says I cock blocked him
Much more happened than that, but I don't think you'll want the whole story, basically my friend sperged out the whole time and I was fairly content just driving around.
>>
>>35464166
>during the drives I make jokes to try and keep the situation less awkward for her

white-knight
>>
>>35463894
I didn't know what a prom was at the time so I just sat alone at a table and had Dr pepper
>>
>went single with a group
>got really drunk first
>stumbled around the prom like a moron
>won lots of poker at the afterprom
>smoked a cigarette with the principal afterwards
>>
File: 90s.jpg (63KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
63KB, 720x400px
>>35463894
I didn't go because I had ZERO interest.
And all the fucking teen movies and sitcoms and other garbage "high school right of passage defining character building moment" bullshit I grew up being force-fed didn't give me even a second's pause. I never bought into any of that shit.
Luckily it was the late 90s so kids like me could still be "edgy" and blow off normie shit without being called out as total faggots.

Me and a few friends got stoned and went roller skating instead. Pretty fun actually.
While the rest of them were dressed up and feeling awkward dancing around to the titanic soundtrack, me and my friends were rollerskating around to the ducktales theme song with some weird random dude skating with a polaroid of some girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSJr2xErUE
>>
>>35463894
i dropped out of high school before it happened. probably wouldn't have gone anyway.
>>
It was okay, I guess.

>be me, a senior in high school
>I have all of my classes with the same people, but normal sized HS
>they are like family to me, pretty good friends
>beta cucks like myself discussing not going to prom and how "it's not that much of a big deal anyway"
>a friend convinces me that I will be missing out in a big part of the high school experience
>eventually I help him with his promposal (was actually pretty cool)
>I secretly wanted to ask his date to prom beforehand, so I guess I got cucked in a way
>we were all friends anyway so it didn't really matter; it was all platonic
>he announces he will be arranging a prom limousine for all of us if we all chip in.
>my whole class basically had dates except for a few including myself
>notice that the smartest girl in class still hasn't been asked
>let's call her Angela
>Angela is a very hardworking, religious curryprincess
>literally the nicest most innocent person I've ever met
>she is nice as fuck to me
>she laughs at my jokes
>constantly tells me that "I'm so funny"
>decide, fuck it. I will ask her out to prom
>I do it in my own creative way
>she says yes but her dad most likely won't let her but she will fight for it
>her dad lets her go just because we both got into the same prestigious university
>dad won't let her wear typical prom dresses or go into the limousine with me
>fuck...
>go out of my way to buy a corsage
>Angela argues that I'm doing too much but I fight back and try to make it as much of a big deal as possible
>>
>>35463894
won prom queen. it was weird
>>
I didn't go to actual prom, because I tested out of highschool in my Junior year.

I did go to a winter formal dance thing, and this one AzN QT dragged me out onto the dance floor and was all over me, which would've been great except I'm fucking retarded and sperged out at the end of the song and left for some reason.
>>
>>35463921
What happened fella?
>>
>>35465032
cont.

>eventually prom day
>we all meet at this church to wait for the limo and do pics
>she arrives in ethnic garb
>11/10 my heart melts, looks so fucking amazing
>I'm a fucking mess with bad haircut and acne, still rented a tux and everything
>put her corsage on... FEELSSOGOODMAN
>don't feel like a complete beta for the first time ever
>I go to prom in limo with friends, and she is driven by her father
>prom commences, having a good time
>dancing with friends
>Angela and I take pics
>some with just us, some with friends
>feltgood
>slowdance comes on
>all of us are too awkward to do it so we all just sit
>I really really wanted to dance with her
>when I do dance it's just with my friends
>she tells me her dad wants her home 3 hours early
>she leaves without saying bye to me
>get fucking sad but pull on a mask of happiness and try to enjoy the rest of the night with friends
>an hour later I get a text from her
>she apologizes for not saying bye and calls me a "gentleman"
>FUCK IM SUCH A BETA
>It didn't even matter because I wasn't attracted to her or anything... right???

>one year later
>we are in the same university together
>have a friend group that gets dinner frequently
>mfw I'm depressed as fuck and skip class and daydream all the time until dinner
>get happy at the prospect of seeing her
>oh my fucking god... I'm in love with her

>she's my oneitis for about a year
>we see each other less and less, but the more I see her the more I realize I have nothing in common with her
>i can't make her laugh anymore
>tfw in love with a girl I don't even like
>tfw it's just because she's nice to me and occasionally laughs at my jokes (or used to)

>fast forward 2 more years
>still trying to get over her
>I think I'm over her but she's like a scar that gets reopened every time I am reminded of her or see her.

...our prom picture is sitting right in front of me...
>>
I was in a spelling contest so I missed that and the trip to the museum.
But the cool kids invited me to a drinking weekend in another town later. I went, drank, ate meat and swam in the pool a lot so it was great. I suppose everyone else was fucking.
>>
>>35464694
That is so 90s,good for you anon
>>
>hear rumor that girl with a lazy eye wants to ask me
>quit being a pussy and quickly ask hot asian friend before lazy eye can ask me
>she says yes
>prom part is actually fun
>let my date choose the after-party we all go to, because I wasn't very popular with the people who actually partied
>she takes us all to lazy eye girl's house
>what the fuck
>it's boring as fuck
>everyone there outside of my group were future crazy cat ladies
>they make a frozen pizza and tell us to keep it down so her parents don't wake up
>WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PARTY IS THIS
>text my friend to call me without anyone seeing it's him
>pickup phone and pretend my little brother has diarreah and that I have to go and take care of that
>in retrospect don't know how that was any sort of excuse
>my group of 7 other people go "oh what? let me help you with that" and all 8 of us leave claiming to help out my little brother's diarreah
>I dunno man, I was a dumb mother fucker
>go drinking on friend's roof
>but I didn't drink at the time, so it was actually just fucking lame for me
>prom date very clearly had a thing for my best friend, which I was cool with but he rejected her
>find out later less hot but still cute and much closer asian friend was gonna ask me to prom but I asked the other one too fast
>had a crush on her for 3 years
>grew apart after that, despite us both being in happy relationships now still wonder what could've been

As a semi-normalfag, prom is just a lame experience.
>>
>>35463894
no idea but homecoming sucked. i think.

>ask girl out
>she says yes, invites you into her group of somewhat popular friends
>at dance one guy's date ditches him, so she dances with him for like a minute then comes back to me

was i cucked
>>
File: 1488031359620.jpg (212KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1488031359620.jpg
212KB, 1032x1457px
>Prom is in the events hall of local hotel
>Me and girlfriend of like 4 years going together
>Barely like eachother anymore
>Get cheap ass suit and do hair kinda nice
>One kid from my class smuggles a bottle of sambuca in
>Our groups gets trashed before they confiscate our shit
>Get kicked out when we start booing the shitty awards ceremony
>Watch two of the younger teachers grinding up on eachother
>Dick around in the elevators for a bit
>Go into room with gf
>Fuck her in her dress on the edge of the bed
>Bust on her face
>Have a shower by myself
>Go the fuck to sleep and ignore her

I may be a fucking robot now but in highschool I was a fucking Chad piece of shit with a hot GF. Every nigga wanted to be me, I gave no fucks about anything and railed my bitch whenever I wanted. We loved eachother.

I still think I'm happier now though.
>>
No, it didn't. I went with a great girl, her name was Evy, she was really lanky and still kinda awkward in her own body but she had these amazing green eyes...god i loved that girl.
but it was more important to go to a great college and build my magnificent future than it was to stay with her, so we split up.

and now i've got my magnificent future and every day i play a game where i pretend to shoot myself in the head.

hopefully some day i'll actually put a bullet in the gun, but probably not, i'm a cowardly person
>>
>>35465151
I'm no expert, and hindsight is 20/20, so I'm not going to give armchair advice.

but you should have talked to her more
>>
File: jjbadiu2.20.jpg (31KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jjbadiu2.20.jpg
31KB, 500x281px
Finger banged a girl in the school hall way. The prom itself was cheap and boring. Left after 20 minutes and drove some buddies out to a late night Dennies for some pancakes. No girls allowed.
>>
>>35465430
Wow you're a normie.
>>
>>35465151
Wtf just ask her out, jesus
>>
>>35463894
I was crowned Prom Queen. It was okay.
>>
>>35463894
>skipped it to go to a metal show
>found out girl of my dreams wanted to go with me later
feels exactly as bad as you would imagine
>>
>>35465542
>Normie
>Fembot

I hate (You)
>>
>>35465323
The one that got away uh?
>>
File: nBgm8o3.png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nBgm8o3.png
586KB, 1280x720px
>>35465492
I'm not a normie. Been browsing these boards for years and was a khv virgin at 16 until my big change during junior year. Now I am getting better and trying to achieve Chadhood.

But once a robot, always a robot because I'm still tfw no gf.
>>
>>35465558
>implying it wasn't one of those sympathy for the disabled kid proms
>>
I stayed home and browsed /b/ with a friend
>>
>>35463894
There is no such a thing as prom in /mycountry/

But if there were a prom, I would stayed home.
>>
>>35464166
That sounds absolutely hilarious, I could see this situation playing out in some sitcom.
>>
File: 1485745130735.jpg (357KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
1485745130735.jpg
357KB, 800x622px
>>35463894
i went with a mask on and just acted on impulse.
I rubbed my dick against my crushes ass in what was called a "grind".
thats what i heard normies call it anyway.
She kissed me that night and she never knew it was me.
My small group of autist friends never believed me, and just called me a girl kissing faggot.
All in all it was ok.
>>
>>35465503

But I don't like her. Some people on here including myself "fall in love" with women just because they are nice to them. It's not a good reason to be in love with someone if that's just it.

My mental representation of her is not really her. We are nothing alike and it would just hurt the both of us if I opened up about anything. I just have to internalize this pain until a new girl comes along, which I'm hoping is soon.
>>
Was anyone else's prom 90% grinding?
>>
>>35463894
I didnt go and i dont fell any particular way about it. I was extremely un-social in high school so i dont think it would of been any good even if i went.
>>
junior prom
>gf dumps me week of the event, suggesting we go as friends
>stay home and cry
senior prom
>just go with my friends
>have a grand time
>nice dinner, take some funny pictures, sperg out on the dance floor to normie music with girls
>go to friends house later and watch movies until 4 AM
I haven't voluntarily socialized in at least 8 months. Fuck.
>>
File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>35463894
I stayed at home and played Deus Ex. Time well spent.
>>
waiting for it to finish so i could drop mdma and drink at the after party
>>
>there are people on /r9k/ who went to prom

Literally normalscum: the board
>>
stayed home and played demon's souls with a friend. fun times.

the fuck is with all the normalslimes ITT that actually went though? go to facebook or reddit or wherever your kind belong, you troglodytes
>>
File: 942.jpg (97KB, 517x385px) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
97KB, 517x385px
stayed home and played vidya
Why the fuck are there so many people on this board who went to prom. Thats almost the definition of normalshit.
>>
File: 'avin a laff.gif (839KB, 142x146px) Image search: [Google]
'avin a laff.gif
839KB, 142x146px
>>35463894
>Going to prom
>Finishing high school at all
>>
>>35466327
Exactly, this board is infested with normies

If you went to prom, or any kind of party during high school, you don't belong here.
>>
>>35465410

She still means a lot to me, and I still love her... in a different kind of way. But she's like tabla-rasa-innocent. Like so fucking pure that I would be scared of corrupting her. That and her religious upbringing and her morals just don't sync with my sick desensitized 4chan head ass.

If I ever got even remotely close to her, even as a friend, I'm afraid I could hurt her. Sometimes I see her and the wound is reopened, but it's more like catching up and her telling me about all the amazing stuff she's done and her aspirations.

She's most likely graduating soon (and I'm staying a bit longer in uni), so it's most likely we'll lose all contact and I'll never speak to her again.
>>
Didn't go. Hated most of everyone. Looking back at my old HS photos, there was probably less than 5 cute girls in my final year level and they were all either fat, full blown stupid Stacey-tier or full druggies
>>
>>35465492
>>35465884
>>35466327

Literally special-snowflake "I hurt more than anyone else": the posts.
>>
You'd have to ask someone who went to it.
>>
>be me
>doing language school in HS because immigrant background
>final year
>told have to do a dance at the end of the year
>get assigned dancing partner
>she was kinda qt and even had similar interests
>she almost seemed to like me
>finally work up the courage to ask her out at the dance
>"sure anon, I'll shoot you a message"
>feels good man
>next day
>realised I was a sperg and didn't give her my mobile number
>try message her on social media
>realise she blocked me off them
Still hurts lads...
>>
Didn't go. Stayed at home and played vidiya instead.
>>
File: 1481045414662.gif (381KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1481045414662.gif
381KB, 350x263px
>too neurotic and insecure to ask girls out early on
>had asked one girl but she had a date, and I knew other girls I was interested in already had dates
>went with no date
>watched Chad and Stacy student council clique who would always be voted in because they could all vote for each other, play a slideshow they put together of "the graduating class"
>it was only of themselves, to the tune of time of our lives by Green Day
>rode around in the limo with the normies I came with, all of whom had dates, for hours, going all the way to Manhattan
>they went to Jekyll and Hyde
>didn't even get out of the limo
>just tried to sleep at that point until we got back so I could leave and go home
>it was a low point of my life, because I always wanted Prom to be this coming of age experience, and set me up for a lasting inferiority complex
>>
I'm Scottish so instead of a prom we had a ceilidh instead which in my opinion is infinitely better. You can dance with your friends, you can dance with girls and there is an actual routine that feels satisfying to do when the rest of the room are get it. Hilariously when everyone is fucking up and tripping over one another too.
After that the entire class piled into some girl's barn to drink until a pair of retards started fighting and got arrested.
>>
>>35463894
Didn't go. I was so depressed I walked around town looking for a place to kill myself. I was sent to the ward shortly after
>>
File: 1483142557127.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483142557127.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
left school early so didn't have one i was doing drugs at a club the week of the prom got arrested the night of prom with drugs and a knife
>>
>Prom comes up
>Do nothing
>Mum wants me to go
>Refuse
>Getting closer
>Mum has asked my robot friends parents to help convince the two of us to get dates and go
>Refuse
>Friends family offers to let me take his qt sister
>Take it as a joke
>Prom happening
>Don't go
>Played vidya and fapped
>>
>>35467286
What of the aftermath?
>>
>>35467417
went to court got a section 10 so i don't have record got pretty lucky there. stopped doing drugs for abit couldn't handle not having em started again just stopped hanging with criminals as much and stopped dealing. When I see people I went to school with just tell I was out clubbing and didn't even realise it was on.
>>
>>35467286
Mum eventually gave up and none of it mattered in the end
>>
I didn't go and don't remember what I did instead.
>>
File: 00074what.jpg (92KB, 482x569px) Image search: [Google]
00074what.jpg
92KB, 482x569px
Why would I have gone to prom? I stayed home and shitposted on /v/.
>>
>>35466485
No, we're just the normal users. If you went to prom that means you had a reason to go. You probably even had someone to go with, even if they were just friends. Do you think people are kidding when they say they didn't go to prom? They aren't being self defeating, they're just stating fact.
>>
>be at year 10 "informal"
>basically just an excuse to let underaged degenerates act like degenerates
>me and 2 friends get assigned a table with a German exchange student, 3 or so Stacies, and the rest are girls that are pretty chill
>just 3 guys surrounded by girls
>music starts
>everyone jumps up to go and rave like retards
>sit in the corner with a soda and just chill
>I was on friendly terms with a landwhale, a 6/10, and some random girls
>"Hey anon! Check out some of the dick photos I've got"
>too bored to do anything, so just silently watch as a landwhale scrolls through her phone showing me adult strangers' dicks.
>completely flabbergasted as to how a literal 3/10 can score dick
>twin, his gf, and his friends are sitting at a table nearby to the corner I was chilling in
>"Hey anon!" They all say, trying to act nice in front of their other friends.
>I reply, but they ignore me
>Walk off to where my friends are
>They're getting in with girls, and the dance floor is too crowded to get through
>same flavor of the month crap is playing over the surround sound
>see couples going into the bathrooms for over 20 minutes
>all of the normies are dressed exactly the same (weird shirt that has patterns that you'd find on a maternity dress; brown skinny shorts; hipster shoes)
>girls are covered in more makeup than a model
>After about 3 hours of constant noise and uncomfort, the event is over
>go to school the next day
>hardly anyone from my grade is at school, as they're sleeping off hangovers from "afterparties"
>teachers are totally okay with 15 year olds drinking alcohol and "blowing off steam"
I assumed that the actual formal in year 12 was exactly the same, so I skipped that. I still can't believe how fucking disgusting literal underageb&s are.
>>
>>35467711

Of course, but don't accuse me of being normalscum if I went to prom. I have issues and experiences (or lack thereof, if you get my drift) that would say otherwise.
>>
>>35467994
I'm not saying you're a normie because you went to prom, I'm saying you're a normie because you assumed most people here would. It implies you haven't been around robots long enough to know how completely and utterly isolated many people here are.
>>
>>35464166
>friend says I cock blocked him
that proves he is autistic. what an ungratefull ""friend"".
>>
>>35468020

Wait... nowhere did I assume most people here went to prom. I never believed that. Where do you see this? I've been here for years.
>>
>>35468062
With this post. >>35466485
Why else would you have pointed out people who didn't go to prom?
>>
>>35465757
It's good you're at least aware of all of this
>>
>>35468079

Again, I was responding to the fact that people were accusing others of being normalfucks solely because they went to prom. It's literally the same shit when someone here miraculously gets a gf but hoards of robotfags try to kick him out of this community, or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

The bitterness is retarded and maybe if people shut up and maybe asked a few questions here and there, people could learn something, perhaps.
>>
>>35465151
i feel sad for you but there is hope. she is wife material.plan to marry her. surprise her father.
>>
Eh this wasn't prom but one of the sperg moments at my friends house

>using bathroom
>hear knocking
>scream "fuck off"
>come out
>stacies and chads just looking at me

When did all those fucking people show up
>>
This is r9k my dude. Of course I didn't fucking go.
>>
File: images-47.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images-47.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>be me
>wtf is a prom ?
>reads 4chan replies
>i understand its a shit that involves talking to a girl while all people know espicially your parents and spending money on it.

Fuck thats too awkward for me.
>>
File: 1482118903051.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482118903051.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35463894
It was okay.

>"anon get your picture taken with us!"
>end up getting a picture taken with two pretty girls, one at each side
>tfw was and still gay

Heh.
>>
File: 1469709843716.gif (298KB, 325x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469709843716.gif
298KB, 325x720px
Can anyone explain to an European anon what is prom?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.